NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
critter171

Just got some news from the usa on wii

Just got this from my wii the internet channel has been updated. the updates are the following "change form adobe flash version 7.1 to adobe flash lite 3.1 (this corresponds to adobe flash version 8)

The internet channel is now available to download for 0 wii points. If you Previously used 500 wii points to download the Internet channel to your wii console at the end of October we will be offering you the to download for 0 wii points, one nes game of your choice (valued at 500 wii points) virtual console catalog. Details of this download offer will be provided via wii message or or Nintendo.com soon.

Just got this from my wii the internet channel has been updated. the updates are the following "change form adobe flash version 7.1 to adobe flash lite 3.1 (this corresponds to adobe flash version 8)

The internet channel is now available to download for 0 wii points. If you Previously used 500 wii points to download the Internet channel to your wii console at the end of October we will be offering you the to download for 0 wii points, one nes game of your choice (valued at 500 wii points) virtual console catalog. Details of this download offer will be provided via wii message or or Nintendo.com soon.

Old news. Posted already in the Wii general....stuff section by yours truly (me!). About bloody time really but if I had bought it, I would have rather had the points back.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO so wait my wii is updated at 4.1 so there's another update right?

Its an update for the internet channel not a Wii system update.

Go to the shop channel and click on internet channel, probably will update it.

Oh thanks I just turned on my wii and got the message lolz. Since its updated what new site can I go on?

Ummmm answer my question.

you didn't start the thread so you can't expect your question to be answered straight away..

In this case it was, but be patient in the future :)

Old news. Posted already in the Wii general....stuff section by yours truly (me!). About bloody time really but if I had bought it, I would have rather had the points back.

This is not needed not everyone is online every single minutes of life.

and this is new to more tha once person seriously common people.

This is not needed not everyone is online every single minutes of life.

and this is new to more tha once person seriously common people.

ACTUALLY, it is needed. Before you create a new topic/thread, you should search to make sure the info is not posted somewhere else. This didnt really require a whole new thread.

Sign in to follow this