NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

It was the night of the anniversary of the independance of Didjwinno Town from the evil ancient Pokemon. On the anniversary every year the town held a breathtaking celebrations with Chinese Lanturns, Banners, Fireworks, food and drink and music pumping out from Loudred's all over the town!

This day the town was packed with people, some new faces and some old faces.

Elsewhere news had come from a nearby town of the threat of the Electric Pokemon. The news was sombre felt in a town so absorbed in their own celebrations.

It was the dead of night, the celebrations had dampered out and any celebrators left had headed back to their huts to drink PokeVodka with their Pokepals. Just the town's chief of police was left, walking around the main paths into the town removing any litter. Pit pat pit pat....he heard some very soft foot prints behind him. He turned around.

"Hello....ermm...can I help you?"

The cold eyes stared at him in the darkness.

"I said - -"

But the cheif of police was cut off before he could finish.

354.png

ReZourceman is dead. He was Banette, the chief of police.

20 Players. Majority is 11.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

SPAMBOT4000

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

Edited by ReZourceman

Vote: No Lynch

I think this game is going to be hard for the townies! From Rez's comments at the end of the last game about how it was to heavily weighted in favour of the town I think this game will be much more difficult.

20 Players. Majority has been reached.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

SPAMBOT4000

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

Vote : No Lynch - 11 - Rummy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut, MoogleViper, martinist, Cube, Paj Meen Ah, dan-likes-trees, Gizmo, MadDog.

NIGHT ONE

Night will end when all PMs are received in, or at 14:10 on 19th August.

(This should clear up the colour issue. :p)

A light purple Pokemon followed a mainly white Pokemon but it never left its hut.

A large blue and purple Pokemon sat proudly as a minion made notes, watching it from afar.

Elsewhere a blue and pinky red Pokemon garnered a lot of unwarranted attention from some other Pokemon. It was guarded by an egg and a watery force shield.

Meanwhile, Leek.

Another unrelated minion was sent out, but it was spotted. Lucky it was just a minion.

A fairly uneventful night, after the previous nights murder, the air was calmly still. Ffffrrrrrrrrzzzzt. A golden yellow nervous Pokemon shivered. It looked up but saw nothing. Ffffrrrrrrrrzzzzt, it felt a presence behind it, turned around....nothing again. It looked back feeling a sharp pain. Psyduck glanced down to see blood pouring from its now open belly. He collapsed as his entrails spilled onto the floor of his newly refurbished hut.

54.png

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Psyduck. Power unknown. A townie.

The town mourned their loss, but there was work to be done.

19 Players. Majority is 10.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

SPAMBOT4000

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

DAY TWO

HEY YOU GAIS!

My pokemon is awesome. I'm so glad I'm this particular pokemon, they are my favourite. You would be so jealous if you knew of the particular pokemon that I am. I'm the pokeMAN

Meanwhile, Leek.

A Ferfetched in our midst?

I also have no info. Also, I'm going away for the weekend starting in a few hours but should be able to catch up on monday. So apologies for my silence over the next few days!!

OH MARY JANE, psyduck, I totally had a badass dream about him last night.

love the description of his death. :D

I've got no news, in fact I forgot to send in the clowns.

Nowt. I'm going to look up all large purple and blue pokemon though.

aww poor psyduck :(

I found one of the double voters! I also found out they are influential... Suspiscious?

I found one of the double voters! I also found out they are influential... Suspiscious?

Possibly, Rummy had a double vote last game and he was good. 50/50 I'd say.

On one side, it's a mafia power that needs a lot of work to be put to good use - and even then it's hard for them to use it tactically without being discovered.

On the other side, if it was a town power then it can be quite useful if we have inactive people.

One thing we can do is work it out later based on voting numbers (you can confirm it when we discover a suspicious vote), and then look at how their vote was used to get an idea on alignment.

Going to tell us who they are?