NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

Sorry for being inactive ReZ, I did tell you in advance though!

Literally no problem, like you said you let us know (multi times?). Its the slackers that have signed up and not been on at all that I do not approve of.

I'd like to ask Gizmo, you said it works every second night. Surely this is only the first night? Thats the main thing I'd like to point out.

More about this please Gizmo.

As much as I hate No Lynch... I don't think there is enough to go on. Another night phase might give us more info to go on.

Vote: No Lynch

I would agree.

Vote : Ellmeister - 4 - Gizmo, Mundi, Rummy, martinist,

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 1 - Raining_again, Ellmeister.

Vote : No Lynch - 1 - Marcamillian

19 Players. Majority is 10.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

SPAMBOT4000

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

The town could not reach a deciseive conclusion and ended the day without lynching.

NIGHT TWO

Get your PMs in asap. If all received before 7pm ish tomorrow, great. If not Day will likely begin on Sunday morning.

There was, but its been a few pages, has petered out now, nowhere near a lynch, and things will start to get repeated if it continued.

Thats my

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpWjD3LUpGXgAkV5eeYDGjH07BqynjBXvxOkufuCIONY68IHU&t=1&usg=__rbWuMXupN8kyksZfL6n50R5Tccc=

ing.

Jesus how did so much shit happen in like a day, I didn't have time to catch up on all this and make a decision! How did we end up in a night? I'm still thoroughly confused and have little oppurtunity not to be until monday :(

I still think you end days too fast. We don't all sit at the computer all day, ReZ. You can't expect constant activity. As long as there are leads to follow, give people a chance to participate.

Your face ends days too fast.

(:( Okay, longer days)

Edited by ReZourceman

Just don't end days because discussion dies down a little, okay? :) I was away last night, but there had been accusations against me, so had it still been day now, discussion would have continued.

I get where ReZ was coming from. Though conversation could have been had, there wasn't enough evidence for it to be more than unconfirmed talk so I wouldn't have been able to giv any of it any credibility.

I don't know if it would over complicate things but if there were a scheduled end to the day phase people would know to come back before then to vote. If conversation was still going an extension could be put in with a new scheduled end to the day.

I get where ReZ was coming from. Though conversation could have been had, there wasn't enough evidence for it to be more than unconfirmed talk so I wouldn't have been able to giv any of it any credibility.

I don't know if it would over complicate things but if there were a scheduled end to the day phase people would know to come back before then to vote. If conversation was still going an extension could be put in with a new scheduled end to the day.

just because you dont give something cred doesn't mean someone else wouldn't.... The whole point is to get a debate going as to whether this evidence is worth looking at, not just ignoring it :P

Besides, waiting for solid evidence is not the way forward in these games. You need to be willing to take chances.

Besides, waiting for solid evidence is not the way forward in these games. You need to be willing to take chances.

Says the player who I think is regarded as frustratingly reluctant to vote at times? :p

No offence, I just think you saying we need to take chances is quite funny.

Look further up. I got accused of pushing it too hard. I just can't win, can I? :heh:

Danny you have to be gentle with these things, too soft or too hard won't get you anywhere. Unless you're with Ashley, he always tells me his clients aren't hard enough. TMI TBH IMO.

But enough about sex, I just felt like it needed to be said since in other games you've been reluctant and yes I now you were pushing it earlier but ether can be taken as suspicious. You'll never win, its like "The Game", impossible to win...but I did just lose it :(

I feel like I'm babbling nonsensical nonsense. Should probably go sleep.

Danny you have to be gentle with these things, too soft or too hard won't get you anywhere. Unless you're with Ashley, he always tells me his clients aren't hard enough. TMI TBH IMO.

But enough about sex, I just felt like it needed to be said since in other games you've been reluctant and yes I now you were pushing it earlier but ether can be taken as suspicious. You'll never win, its like "The Game", impossible to win...but I did just lose it :(

I feel like I'm babbling nonsensical nonsense. Should probably go sleep.

I know. It depends a lot on the circumstances whether I'm eager or reluctant to vote.

^^ Good work. :D (Out of thanks)

A lot of inactive people, I received less than half of PMs, and thats including one person letting me know they didn't want to use their power. Inactivity killing starts next day phase.

-------------

A gentle hue of dark blue wove over the town and night fell.

A light pink Pokemon stood guard over an bright golden yellow and pink Pokemon. Out of the bushes, some beedy glowing eyes were seen. Rays hit the light pink Pokemon.

A water Pokemon was sending a minion out to discover vital information on a quiet brown and golden Pokemon, however on the way there the minion was struck down and a predator hunted down the tracks. A navy, red and white Pokemon picked up the trail that had been started by the water Pokemon, by sending its minions.

A light purple Pokemon witnessed a tiny Pokemon sitting in its hut, waiting expectantly at the window.

Leek. The mainly white Pokemon looked at the floor. "Hmmm"

The dark grey and white Pokemon was following the tracks left by the water Pokemons minions. It burst through the door of the hut, and Staryu had a stunned expression on its gem. The assaulting Pokemon swooped forward and knocked Staryu to the ground. The predator glanced over at the open fire, picked up a branding rod and let it rest in the fire for several minutes, as it made sure Staryu could not escape. The predator grabbed the rod with its sharp claws and thrust it through the gem of Staryu, smashing the gem and burning deep into Staryus Pokeheart.

120.png

Raining again is dead. She was Staryu, the substituting tracker townie.

DAY THREE

18 Players. Majority is 10.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Dyson

Ellmeister

Gizmo

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Rummy

SPAMBOT4000

Tales

Tellyn

Zell

How coincidental that Raining says something about you and then she dies...

Can you dispute what raining said the previous day?