NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia DeathVoid - Game Thread

Ahh, the good old lynchmob mentality! I too wanna hear something from him in defense, but if it's gonna take too long I'm going with the mentality and throwing in a vote, lest I miss another bloody deadline. Also, is no one else concerned by the weird Moogle/Ell relationship? Cos I still am!

Well it was Gizmo who claimed ell to be evil and he was working with the mafia.

Ahh, the good old lynchmob mentality! I too wanna hear something from him in defense, but if it's gonna take too long I'm going with the mentality and throwing in a vote, lest I miss another bloody deadline. Also, is no one else concerned by the weird Moogle/Ell relationship? Cos I still am!

Well, Gizmo accused Ell of being evil, so either he knew who was mafia or was just randomly trying to get someone lynched.

The Moogle/Ell relationship is pretty unknown to us now after Gizmo dying.

Also, Vote: Zell from the write-up it does not look like he was targeted by someone else then the killer.

Also, Vote: Zell from the write-up it does not look like he was targeted by someone else then the killer.

But we know that's not true - Tellyn said he targeted Gizmo but isn't mentioned.

Watchers/followers/whatever aren't always mentioned in the write-up, as they aren't actively part of the action. (Not always the case)

I say Vote: Zell for the sake of geting things going.

Cube

A small pale orange and turqoise Pokemon couldn't believe what it was seeing.

Presumably this would be Tellyn witnessing Gizmo's murder.

As for Ell/Moogle. They might have their own agenda but as we havn't got rid of any mafia I like the idea that theres two less mafia suspects. If Giz was tasked with helping the mafia he wouldn't have targetted a mafia for lynching.

Ima just put something out there. On a previous day I've been blocked lynch voting. If this was a power held by someone the most useful way for the mafia to use it would be on the known double voter? ( I am aware that voteblocking could also be a town power)

It would seem Ellmeister has been cleared of the accusations. As such I apologize for my rather aggressive behaviour. Still, we have to follow the leads.

I'll wait and see what Zell has to say, otherwise I believe he's our best target at the moment.

Marcamillan makes a VERY IMPORTANT POINT in the last paragraph. A VERY IMPORTANT POINT. Especially today.

I thought as much from looking through the writeup. Had I not seen it I wouldn't have mentioned cause it would have provided too good an oppertunity for danny to look like he was being targetted by the mafia.

Again its not watertight... I would still say that a shiny purugly is more white/purple than blue/purple imo. Additionally, from the LifeLight Pokemafia everyone KNEW they were shiny from their PM, Danny seemed surprised by it.

Also, why voteblock rather than kill danny?

Vote : Zell - 9 - Tellyn, MoogleViper, Cube, Nintendohnut, dan-likes-trees, martinist, Coolness Bears, Mundi, Paj Meen Ah

17 Players. Majority has been reached.

396.png

Zell is dead. He was Starly, the mafias keen eye'd targetter.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

Tellyn

NIGHT FOUR

Day five begins at 3:20pm 26th August, or when all PMs received.

Oh, done already. Sorry I forgot. I did plan to use my power this morning.

I've decided I have the worst timing ever. Fucking shitballs. We can only talk in day, right? I'll address some things when that happens.

8 minutes late and I cannot wait any longer! I have to go take care of the day's business!

A small white Pokemon was watched by minions.

A light purple Pokemon watched a small red and yellow Pokemon, something strange happened.

The golden and brown Pokemon watched as it was dwarfed by a gigantic blue and white Pokemon and witnessed it as it guarded a white, muddy brown and light orangish red Pokemon.

A grey and white Pokemon covered a small a small pale orange and turqoise Pokemon. As this happened the small Pokemon was attacked from behind. Pink eyes shot out rays to confuse its target and a raging battle commenced, the defending Pokemon not going down without a fight.

An egg was placed in front of the purple and blue Pokemon.

The battle between the beady eyed Pokemon and the flid Pokemon continued. The small helpless Pokemons main attacks were flail and tackle. It was helpless against the barrage of sharp claws and pounding it was receiving. Hit after hit, Dunsparce flinched, its bones were snapping, and blood started to pour from its mouth. It was no longer moving but the attacking Pokemon did not stop until there was nothing but mush.

206.png

Tellyn is dead. He was Dunsparce, the stalking townie.

DAY FIVE

15 Players. Majority is 8.

CoolnessBears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

dan-likes-trees

Ellmeister

MadDog

Marcamillian

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Paj Meen Ah

Raining_again

Rummy

Tales

I thought as much from looking through the writeup. Had I not seen it I wouldn't have mentioned cause it would have provided too good an oppertunity for danny to look like he was being targetted by the mafia.

Again its not watertight... I would still say that a shiny purugly is more white/purple than blue/purple imo. Additionally, from the LifeLight Pokemafia everyone KNEW they were shiny from their PM, Danny seemed surprised by it.

Also, why voteblock rather than kill danny?

I was indeed surprised as I haven't been called shiny anywhere in my PM. Having checked the sprite on Serebii.net, I can confirm that I am indeed NOT shiny, as it is the regular Purugly sprite that appears in my PM. The colours of the sprite match those described in the write-ups.

Also, I was voteblocked yesterday, though it didn't matter much. I suspect the mafia did it - since they know I'm already on the town's target list, they saw it as an easy way to get rid of me. By removing my ability to vote, I think they hoped I would appear reluctant to vote and thus more suspicious. That way they could also avoid getting involved in the lynching of me.

As for the egg appearing in front of me in the write-up, I have no idea. I haven't received any PMs about it.

By the way, I'm gone till sometime this evening.

I'm throw this out there, vote: Mundi

Im pretty sure Danny is on the level now. Looking back at the suspicions of danny, though votes came from a few people, Mundi and Giz seemed to be the ones that pushed the arguments against rather than just chucking in a vote.

Before you put me all on the chopping board, I have some info.

I am Victini and my power is that I know who targets me at night, so far have I only been targeted once and the PM told me that someone targeted me but did not (I assumed he was re-directed off me)

Last night I was targeted by Moogleviper and I think I spotted myself in the write-up:

A small white Pokemon was watched by minions.

Small and white would fit me and people were suspicious of the whole minions thing before and the Moogle/Ell relationship

Small and white would fit me

That's funny because according to my view of the write up you're the small red and yellow pokemon. And something strange happened.

What I find really, really odd is the existence of three townie trackers, which is just absurd. Neutrals are almost as dangerous as a mafia, so we should look at them if we have no mafia to look at.

Im pretty sure the minion stuff means nothing to do with mafia. Night 1 Raining investigated danny (blue and purple). Raining was townie.

A large blue and purple Pokemon sat proudly as a minion made notes, watching it from afar.

If Moogle targetted the small white pokemon and something strange happened it would imply that the small white had a blocking power not a "see's who targets power".

Other than this... Moogle can you confirm that you targetted Mundi?

That's funny because according to my view of the write up you're the small red and yellow pokemon. And something strange happened.

That fits more, I would say Victini is more white then yellow.

Yellow and red describes me more then just white.

Nevermind me then.

The whole: "And something strange happened." bothers me a bit, because I think there is something I do not know about my role...

Wow, am I becoming paranoid? Cube is looking mighty suspicious now.

In the flurry of votes for Zell he spoke against Tellyn.

But we know that's not true - Tellyn said he targeted Gizmo but isn't mentioned.

A point that I disproved a couple of posts after.

Now, despite my suspicion of Mundi he throws out a call of "if we cant find mafia we might as well take out neutrals (implying Moogle and Ell I presume)

Other than this... Moogle can you confirm that you targetted Mundi?

Yeah read my previous post.

A blue and pinky red Pokemon squeezed its face. A tiny red, navy and white Pokemon was surprised to hear word of the blue and purple Pokemon. Beady eyes pattered the blue and purple Pokemon from behind, ALTERATION A light purple witnessed this. ALTERATION[/color]

On this night martinist targeted Dannyboy. I'm not sure what's going on here so I'd like to hear from them both.

In the flurry of votes for Zell he spoke against Tellyn.

I would prefer it if you didn't quote me out of context.

Someone said that nobody else could had targeted Gizmo because only the killer was mentioned in the write up - I was pointing out that not everyone who targeted Gizmo was mentioned in the write-up.

The battle between the beady eyed Pokemon and the flid Pokemon continued. The small helpless Pokemons main attacks were flail and tackle. It was helpless against the barrage of sharp claws and pounding it was receiving. Hit after hit, Dunsparce flinched, its bones were snapping, and blood started to pour from its mouth. It was no longer moving but the attacking Pokemon did not stop until there was nothing but mush.

Brutal and instant retaliation. Dayuuuuum. Where the protectors at?!

*dies*