NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Yeah, it's really not a good tool! The forum is pretty shit like that.

Based on my own assessments, jimbob is the only person who hasn't posted/been replaced.

I have no one to replace him.

Only one PM left, someone post to prevent double merge please, in case I get it.

Night 2

The sun sets. A black-footed creature glowed, affecting two people to create enormous confusion around town.

A robotic suit transforms itself into a ball, it heads towards one character. A moustached individual uses his cape to spin the ball, confusing whatever is inside. The ball heads in a new trajectory but is grabbed by a red-haired monster and slammed to the ground. The moustached individual hears a strange noise and falls asleep, his last sighting was of a pink figure.

A red ball was thrown, enclosing a creature within it.

An animal with a gun uses his great speed to intercept information from an even speedier character, but there was no information available. The speedy creature ran past a pink ball as it consumed a blue pokemon, and spat it back out. But the creature did not notice the armoured man, grabbed by the throat and fearing for its life it divulged all it knew. Releasing the creature the armoured man walked away, but a cloud of brown gas appeared around him, a yellow-hatted character seemed to be the cause of it. The cloud was the perfect cover for the royal character to stab the armoured man, leaving him injured.

A small yellow creature expelled an electric attack which bounced towards {information missing}. The shock missed however as a brown-haired princess teleported herself and {information missing} to safety. A confused boy ran to help {information missing} he tried to take out his companion but a bat appeared instead. He continued on but could not find {information missing}.

A female in a crown concetrated as she tried to use some sort of telekinectic ability. Failing this she took out a frying pan and ran towards her target, slamming it strongly in the face. The blue pokemon fell to the ground writhing in pain, but the female continued until its face was unrecognisable. Content with herself she fleed the scene, only to be grabbed by a red rubber-like structure and pulled into the bushes, an egg soon reappeared.

Jayseven is dead. He was Lucario, a townie.

hidden06_080228p-l.jpg

It could use its psychic powers to create illusions upon characters.

Day 3 Begins

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-dan-likes-trees

-ReZourceman

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-MadDog

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Dyson

-Jimbob

-Sméagol

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Current amount of players

Edited by Diageo

So wait..is Peach mafia? That was her killing Lucario, right? That's a confusing write-up. Diageo, write-ups might benefit from spacing/setting it out in more defined paragraphs...it's a lot of info to take in.

It must be Peach yeah, although I don't get the "telekinetic ability". But no-one else uses a frying pan. So this confirms the characters real background doesn't necessarily decide their alignment.

I'll go over it in a few minutes.

So wait..is Peach mafia? That was her killing Lucario, right? That's a confusing write-up. Diageo, write-ups might benefit from spacing/setting it out in more defined paragraphs...it's a lot of info to take in.

Fixed for your reading pleasure.

It seems Peach is mafia, alright.

Also, is that a power someone has? Removing someone from the write-ups? Sounds like a mafioso protecting one of their own.

New post: Wait...Is that Dedede leaving the cloud of brown smoke and stabbing the armoured man? Big-nosed and yellow hat fit Wario, but if we consider the beak as a nose, then it also fits Dedede.

But neither of those powers fit Dedede!

Well if my theory is right, Tellyn is snake. I don't think he actually appeared in the last write-up and if he was affected directly last night then it could make sense that he would show up as 'information missing'. Dyson can confirm this if he targetted Tellyn last night.

Samus and Luigi/Mario are definite characters but obviously I have no idea who is playing them or what their powers are.

Peach is surely mafia? We just need to find out who peach is now *sigh*.

Might have more to add in a minute.

Edited by The Peeps

Whoa, that's a lot of information missing. Can anyone fill in the gaps?

Like Peeps said, you can fill some gaps. Who did you target, Mr.Pikachu?

The sun sets. A black-footed creature glowed, affecting two people to create enormous confusion around town.

Jayseven's last action.

A robotic suit transforms itself into a ball, it heads towards one character. A moustached individual uses his cape to spin the ball, confusing whatever is inside.

Hmm, after the charge move from the previous night, I was expecting her to shoot something, but we see her transform into ball, so perhaps this is the boost ball ability.. Targeting Mario.

The ball heads in a new trajectory but is grabbed by a red-haired monster and slammed to the ground.

Samus gets redirected, but I assume not to Bowser, but is rather roleblocked by Bowser. So we don't find out what her ability does. Nor do we get to know to who she's redirected, and if this is a random or specific redirect.. No wait.

The moustached individual hears a strange noise and falls asleep, his last sighting was of a pink figure.

I think I've figured this out, the red dressed individual from night 1 is indeed Mario, not Diddy as I thought, and here's Jigglypuff taking another shot, this time succesful it seems. Since this is most likely a roleblock, the ability above can't be an active ability.. So rather it must be a passive "redirected targeted abilities" ability. Well, except for roleblock abilities aparently. So we don't know yet what Mario does? (and apparently he has not taken any actions yet, inactive perhaps?)

An animal with a gun uses his great speed to intercept information from an even speedier character, but there was no information available.

Hmm, one of the Starfox crew, however, I see no hint that there are multiple Starfox characters in play, this must be Paj / Fox then. I don't believe he stated his ability? But he seems to be some sort of investigator. No scratch that, I'm guessing tracker. And Sonic seems to be roleblocked (see below), hence the "no info".

The speedy creature ran past a pink ball as it consumed a blue pokemon, and spat it back out.

Sonic's probably a redirector, and tried to target Kirby it seems, but Kirby succesfully copied Lucario's powers. So jayseven's confusing legacy may live on :D. Small chance it is Squirtle, but with a power like Lucario's, easy target.

But the creature did not notice the armoured man, grabbed by the throat and fearing for his life he divulged all he knew.

Sonic gets grabbed. I think this is the thief from night 1, Ganondorf. I'd consider him the most armoured man out there, also, the throat grab. This.. Seems to be a roleblock and investigation in one? Weird combination.

Releasing the creature the armoured man walked away, but a cloud of brown gas appeared around him, a yellow-hatted character seemed to be the cause of it. The cloud was the perfect cover for the royal character to stab the armoured man, leaving him injured.

Some confusion here.. Wario is obviously involved, but what the effect of the brown cloud is? Furthermore, I'm sure this is ReZ as Marth one day-delay roleblocking Ganondorf, only Ganondorf doesn't appear to be roleblocked, his "investigation" succeeds. ReZ can shed some light on this perhaps. Maybe he didn't target anyone night 1, and the stabbing now actually prevents Ganondorf from doing anything night 3?

A small yellow creature expelled an electric attack which bounced towards {information missing}.

Pikachu targeting someone who is very popular, but doesn't like the publicity. I was wondering who it could be, but after a while, I was thinking, "cloaking device?", so I reckon Snake.

The shock missed however as a brown-haired princess teleported herself and {information missing} to safety.

Hmm, Zelda ignored jayseven's plea to be protected it seems, and deemed this character to be more worthwile?

A confused boy ran to help {information missing} he tried to take out his companion but a bat appeared instead. He continued on but could not find {information missing}.

Now this is important to get straight, because it's still confusing. This is jayseven's ability at work for the last time (well at least by him). jayseven specifically stated it only changes people targeting these 2 characters (targeting the other instead), but I don't believe this means they switched places in the write-up.. So this must be Ness thinking he's Peach. I'm still not sure about Lucario's power though.. It's still possible this is actually Peach thinking she's Ness. Ness apparently has some telekinetic ability, so if this is actually Ness, i wonder how he intended to help (?) {Snake} out? Hmmz.

A female in a crown concetrated as she tried to use some sort of telekinectic ability. Failing this she took out a frying pan and ran towards her target, slamming it strongly in the face. The blue pokemon fell to the ground writhing in pain, but the female continued until its face was unrecognisable.

See? This implies Peach is evil, but jayseven's power is confusing things. It's still possible this is Ness thinking he's Peach, or even a different scenario. Which could mean Peach is good, but then Ness is evil.

Content with herself she fleed the scene, only to be grabbed by a red rubber-like structure and pulled into the bushes, an egg soon reappeared.

Well, no sign of Luigi. Either he's keeping a low profile, or Yoshi here was indeed the killer of night 1. But that would imply Peach is good, and therefore Ness is evil.

So many questions.. I don't like this swap ability that's for sure, even when used for "good". Anyone with some pieces of the puzzle?

Seems I forgot one last bit of information, but it's easy to see what I added. Definitely all done now.

To immediately make use of Diageo's new info:

A red ball was thrown, enclosing a creature within it.

That's actually really helpful. This means:

- Squirtle has been called back, and we can expect a new Pokémon (Ivysaur is next?)

- With the shell from night 1 being Squirtle, I'm now once again convinced the killer from night 1 is Yoshi, as he appears in night 2 too, but there's no Luigi. This would mean Peach is good, Ness is evil, and jayseven's power actually does also switch them around in the write-up.

That's what I think anyway.

Pardon?.....

Thought you might've found out because it was missing from my analysis ;).

Thought you might've found out because it was missing from my analysis ;).

I guess you could say that. :grin:

Since Jayseven said he switches characters, that means Peach is probably good (trying to help Snake, or whoever is (information missing)), and Ness is mafia (trying to kill Lucario/Jayseven). All very confusing.

Anyone find anything out last night?

The cloud was the perfect cover for the royal character to stab the armoured man, leaving him injured.

This must be me, because I stabbed Jonnas and cannot find myself anywhere else.

(Which, unless he was changed makes Jonnas the armoured man)

I think I've figured this out, the red dressed individual from night 1 is indeed Mario, not Diddy as I thought, and here's Jigglypuff taking another shot, this time succesful it seems. Since this is most likely a roleblock, the ability above can't be an active ability.. So rather it must be a passive "redirected targeted abilities" ability. Well, except for roleblock abilities aparently. So we don't know yet what Mario does? (and apparently he has not taken any actions yet, inactive perhaps?)

Jigglypuff would be more likely a silencer if she sends them to sleep. (IMO)

Hmm, one of the Starfox crew, however, I see no hint that there are multiple Starfox characters in play, this must be Paj / Fox then. I don't believe he stated his ability? But he seems to be some sort of investigator. No scratch that, I'm guessing tracker. And Sonic seems to be roleblocked (see below), hence the "no info".

Paj did claim the power of intercepting PMs.

ReZ can shed some light on this perhaps. Maybe he didn't target anyone night 1, and the stabbing now actually prevents Ganondorf from doing anything night 3?[/i]

That is exactly correct.

Hmm, Zelda ignored jayseven's plea to be protected it seems, and deemed this character to be more worthwile?

An investigator over a character switcher? Heck yes they made the right choice! :p

--------

So at the moment we know for a fact;

- Yoshi

- Wario

- Probably Ness/Maybe Peach

are mafia.

Day 3 Begins

A small yellow creature expelled an electric attack which bounced towards {information missing}. The shock missed however as a brown-haired princess teleported herself and {information missing} to safety. A confused boy ran to help {information missing} he tried to take out his companion but a bat appeared instead. He continued on but could not find {information missing}.

This is interesting. It looks here like Zelda is the one who transported someone away (possibly snake?). I don't think Ness is evil, I think jayseven targeted peach and Ness, and if Zelda hadn't moved Snake, Ness would have 'accidentally' used peach's move instead of his own and killed snake.

When I first quoted this I was going to say 'this shows royal characters are evil' because of this:

"a brown-haired princess teleported herself and {information missing} to safety. A confused boy ran to help {information missing} he tried to take out his companion but a bat appeared instead"

I thought 'tried to take out his companion' was talking about NESS trying to take out SNAKES companion, namely ZELDA. This would mean that Zelda would be evil as Ness was trying to help snake by taking out Zelda, but now I see that he was trying to do a peach move instead. So ignore that :)

Jigglypuff would be more likely a silencer if she sends them to sleep. (IMO)

That is not the case, I am the mustached individual and I am not allowed to vote today, we can assume then that Jigglypuff is up to no good.

My votes yesterday were for ReZ and then Paj.

Make of that what you will.

FYI, Diageo's offered me jimbob's spot. So once he's confirmed this, I'll be able to tell you who I targetted last night :P

So yeah, I've got nothing helpful to add. I agree that Peach looks like the killer, not sure about the whole telekinectic means Ness is possibly involved.

Guess we have to wait from people. Why is Yoshi evil? Maybe he just targetted Peah and therefore whoever is Yoshi may be helpful because they know who they targetted and they can come forward? If not, then we can assume he is evil?