NEurope
Cube

Post Your New Set-Up

I know we have these every so often, but it feels right to have another one around now.

Here's my current (fairly odd) set-up:

p8310013.jpg

I do have a Wireless 360 controller (three, actually) but I prefer the wired one as I don't sit far from my TV.

And yes, my mouse mat is a piece of paper.

It's improved a little bit from a year ago.

I was going to make this exact thread!! I saw a post nando had made in the retro board but what had stopped me was that, simply, my set-up is fuck-all right now having just moved in to a new place.

I was considering doing a post-your-room thread...

Anyway; Here's a pic;

setup1r.jpg

YEAH MAN MY PHOTOSHOPS ARE LEEEET

... So yeah. Not much to see.

My DS collection is more of a setup than my actual setup, so I'll post that.

59240_10150245240105581_509970580_14503775_835251_n.jpg

41120_10150245240260581_509970580_14503787_3719979_n.jpg

Green Lantern dice FTW.

My house is nearing a finished state so these should look better than previously!

Computer desk:

CIMG1899.JPG

Not really happy about what's going on under there.

TV unit:

CIMG1900.JPG

Main shelf for dvds/games:

CIMG1901.JPG

We have another bookshelf full of books/etc but I've not taken a pic of that as it is full on messy.

I have finally have my new setup and new keyboard.

Now to just get a good headset and I'm done.

DSCF0440.jpg

My tv and xbox are on the other side of the room, my tv is dire and I desperately need a shiny new one.

Shall get a snap up later, my rooms a tad un-tidy. I blame the lack of someone not building a shelf for the Sky and Blu-ray players

Edit: Here we go

16092010103.jpg

It's a temp set-up, the blu-ray resting on the printer and the Sky under the TV will be moved onto a shelf (coming soon)

Edited by Jimbob

I have finally have my new setup and new keyboard.
Those monitors are lovely. I mean I work on dual 19" monitors for 38 hours a week but these are so cheap and tacky in comparison. Even though I have bought a 22" for home, I'm seriously considering selling it and getting two 19" instead. Mind you... it would use a lot more power.

I took these ages ago and forgot to post them, but to share my 1-Up mushroom for the sake of cross-thread discussion, this is where I game:

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Those monitors are lovely. I mean I work on dual 19" monitors for 38 hours a week but these are so cheap and tacky in comparison. Even though I have bought a 22" for home, I'm seriously considering selling it and getting two 19" instead. Mind you... it would use a lot more power.

I took these ages ago and forgot to post them, but to share my 1-Up mushroom for the sake of cross-thread discussion, this is where I game:

IMG_0092.jpg

I love "really useful" boxes. Is that sad?

I like how all your wires are well hidden. It's one of the things I need to sort out with my TV unit. At the moment they all just hang there really obviously looking stupid.

Had my dual monitor set up complete since January...

DSCF0126.jpg

Got a new TV a month ago - 50 inch plasma...

DSCF0127.jpg

Edited by Eddage

My TV and consoles setup:

084.jpg

Games & TV Boxsets:

083.jpg

Films (including DVDs and BluRays):

082.jpg

I try to keep them all in alphabetical order!

I have to say they are the best purchase, £90 each from argos, they aren't as tacky as they seem to be honest and I love them, I'm always one for equality in my monitor sizing! :yay: