NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Players (21);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

The Majority has been reached

Vote Dyson - 7 ; Cube, Paj Meen Ah, Diageo, Chairdriver, Sméagol, Nintendohnut.

Vote No Lynch - 13 ; The Peeps, MadDog, Heroicjanitor, Aqui1a, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Tales, Eddie Coleslaw, Marcamillian, Brian Mcoy, Dyson, gmac, Jonnas

The Pokemon decided to head into their caves as the air turned colder.

NIGHT 1 BEGINS

I'm out tomorrow evening so try and get PMs to me asap or the day will be delayed....for ages actually because I'll probably be at work from 6-2 on Wednesday. So yeah. Get in asap tbh.

No game related posts FTW.

Edited by ReZourceman

Just working it all out.

Taking like three times as long as any mafia-working-out I've ever done. Megalol.

You know what you just did? You just made another post. So here is another automerge prevention post for your automerge prevention pleasure :)

The mountain of the Dragons was notoriously windy, and this night was no exception.

A small blue and red Pokemon grabbed his device but despite being out all night he returned to his cave fruitless.

A green, pale cyan and pinkish Pokemon was knocked to the ground by a fast moving brown and orange Pokemon that zoomed past him. Momentarily distracted he continued on his path and a green and red Pokemon felt refreshed.

A white, pink and blue Pokemon was knocked to its feet.

A large yellow Pokemon folded its wings, as an orange, flaming Pokemon shook off the singed fuzzy spores from its body...it was covered. A huge crowd of Pokemon were nearby, but a storm cloud obscured much of the view.

A small collection of faces shook from side to side in unison.

A huge drawing-in of energy echoed across the mountain.

Elsewhere a gigantic Pokemon folded its arms, feeling content it smugly contemplated that it could have done more.

The sun rose and heat instantly filled the mountain-scape. The Pokemon were surprised to see no blood shed in the night.

Players (21);

Aqui1a, Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, gmac, heroicjanitor, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 11.

DAY TWO

Day phase is 48 hours or when lynch arrived at.

I am surprised to see no blood was shed during the night.

So am I.

Conveniently, I roleblocked you.

Vote: Diageo.

Oh for feck's sake. Is there any mafia game where I won't be accused?

I'm not mafia.

A small blue and red Pokemon grabbed his device but despite being out all night he returned to his cave fruitless.

Hmm, some sort of investigator or tracker perhaps, getting nothing because the target was untargetable or simply did nothing.

A green, pale cyan and pinkish Pokemon was knocked to the ground by a fast moving brown and orange Pokemon that zoomed past him. Momentarily distracted he continued on his path and a green and red Pokemon felt refreshed.

Hmm, seems someone was attempting a roleblock or redirect, howevert, it's not clear if it has worked.. If it was a roleblock, it clearly didn't work, but if it was a redirect, it's not clear, but the write-up seems to suggest the green / cyan / pink Pokémon was unaffected and got to its intended target. And its ability seems to be beneficial, unlike the other one.

A white, pink and blue Pokemon was knocked to its feet.

Looks like a roleblock.

A large yellow Pokemon folded its wings, as an orange, flaming Pokemon shook off the singed fuzzy spores from its body...it was covered. A huge crowd of Pokemon were nearby, but a storm cloud obscured much of the view.

Hmm, the yellow Pokémon was about to do something, but seems to be roleblocked as well. I wonder what the crowd and storm exactly mean, but it looks to me this was a very popular Pokémon indeed, having been targeted by possibly 4 players (the brown / orange Pokémon, the one that created the storm, and the crowd, so that's at least 2 Pokémon)

?

A huge drawing-in of energy echoed across the mountain.

This worries me.

Elsewhere a gigantic Pokemon folded its arms, feeling content it smugly contemplated that it could have done more.

? Seems like a succesful night for someone (..).

The sun rose and heat instantly filled the mountain-scape. The Pokemon were surprised to see no blood shed in the night.

Some people got lucky.

Oh for feck's sake. Is there any mafia game where I won't be accused?

I'm not mafia.

Welcome to my world.

What do you have to say in your defence?

I would say Exeggcute/Exeggutor.

I don't even have a night power.

I'm pretty sure that you're the orange, flaming Pokémon (Moltres?). I'm Zapdos.

I would say Exeggcute/Exeggutor.

First thing that came to mind. Second was <googles> dugtrio. No hint of what they're doing though.

Also, general speculation:

The epilogue seemed to indicate (in my opinion) that we would see the return of old mafia Pokémon. Apart from that there is the dragon theme. Perhaps ReZ has (finally) done away with the "mafia members have theme" element, and perhaps this is a mix of dragons and old Pokémon.

*piles on pressure*

Vote: Diageo

Still, let's not be too hasty. Other people would have been roleblocked too.

dugtrio. No hint of what they're doing though.

Don't make me post THAT picture.

I should also add that my PM specifically said that I stopped my target from attacking another Pokémon.