NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Well I hate dilly-dallying too.

Didn't you start to vote for me after saying you didn't like the fact I was pushing for a lynch?

UM.

What actions? I wasn't aware I'd been asked about them. I didn't try and deflect votes, my vote is still on Dannyboy. It's just clear you're mafia with McCoy now, or maybe just you.

Why the sudden, aggressive accusations? Multiple people have found Dyson to be good, and Mcoy has given solid info so far.

Well I hate dilly-dallying too.

Didn't you start to vote for me after saying you didn't like the fact I was pushing for a lynch?

UM.

No. Your accusations fly further and further afield.

Oh my fucking lol.

"I don't buy it"

Right. Whatevs. What isn't there to buy?

Dyson is clearly mafia, or just playing like an idiot for another reason.

It's funny cause I thought McCoy was town up until now. These desperate, nervous accusations scream mafia now.

McCOY I NEVER TARGETED YOU GET OVER IT

Lozl.

What night do you think I targeted you?

----

Also I love "Your post is a desperate defence", "that won't work" etc in response to what I've said - recycled lines from the mafia-playing quote book. I'm hardly even defending myself. I'm just shocked by the clarity with which I can now see two mafiosos. :p

It's not a "card", it's just the fact that you two have sprung up as a pair to lynch an investigator townie on the lamest grounds :p - I even hinted that maybe you've just been led WAY astray - Dyson is more clearly mafia his actions today, but you're doing yourself no favours.

GTFO.

Why the sudden, aggressive accusations? Multiple people have found Dyson to be good, and Mcoy has given solid info so far.

Yeah Paj your defense is extremely aggressive for a townie when Mcoy's ideas were perfectly reasonable. He has been limited to 10 posts per day before and isn't a dragon.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Well done.

I'll go back and find that post I was referring to Dyson.

/ It was probably someone else. It may have a been a LOLWUT reaction to this whole affair.

My primal hate of injustice probably means I'm not the calmest mafia player when lies are told. :p

Anyway, I've calmed down now, you guys will probs win.

If you look back at all the other games I've played you'll see I always play this way, believing we need to take a risk to win. It's no secret that I believe that the community here is too scaredy-cat about making a lynch unless there's foolproof evidence (I'm looking at you Dannyboy) and that is not how to win as a townie. It's simple as that.

Hey, I personally think I've begun to improve on that point. It all had to do with the nature of some of the earlier mafias.

Anyhorse, Paj's story doesn't seem to hold together at all. Besides, I trust Dyson and Mcoy.

I just how I have NO "story", let alone one to "not hold together"...the thing they accused me of was targetting McCoy on Night 4, which I showed undeniable evidence against. :D

"Why are you lying, Paj!?" - madonnagif at all this.

Why doesn't my "story" hold together, Dannyboy?

New post:

Wow, McCoy never responded when I quoted ReZ's write-up...talk about a weak accusation. :p If you're gonna make stuff up/accuse people, at least TRY and back it up.

Vote: Dannyboy

He is absolutely mafia. Let's go with Dannyboy for now, it's pretty obvious from the cotinga that he's good. The same people are voting every day, ie most of the people who have voted today also lynched diageo and cube. Which means pan is almost certainly good. As far as I can see the mafia is

Zell

Dannyboy

Mr Paul

Eddiecoleslaw or marcamillian (I'm still confused about those two)

Possibly smeagol

Majority was reached at this post;

Hey, I personally think I've begun to improve on that point. It all had to do with the nature of some of the earlier mafias.

Anyhorse, Paj's story doesn't seem to hold together at all. Besides, I trust Dyson and Mcoy.

Vote : Marcamillian - 1 ; mr-paul,

Vote : Paj Meen Ah - 8 ; Brian Mcoy, Ellmeister, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Zell, heroicjanitor, Dannyboy-the-Dane.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 1 ; Paj Meen Ah.

144.png

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Articuno, with his aurora beam he could detect Dragon type Pokemon. He was a townie.

Players (13);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

NIGHT SEVEN

Get your PMs in.

I am out so cannot update till tomorrow....but I am still requiring a few PMs. thaaanlklssssls and plz prevent authax.

Once again darkness encased the mountain range, and the townspeople trembled with fear as they knew there had been murders for several consecutive nights now.

A small navy and red Pokemon rolled onto the belly of a orange and turqoise Pokemon, disturbing it from its ritualistic meditation.

Spores zoomed quickly, and Shiney Kingdra enveloped another Pokemon in a powerful waterfall barrier.

A dark navy and red mourned once again, in the graveyard.

A puffy cloud appeared around a small blue and red Pokemon. It clicked its device at the towering Pokemon and then toddled back home. A green and red left unsuccessful and angry because of the cloud.

The rolling Pokemon finally reached his home. He had to travel accross the town to reach his target tonight. He opened the boulder door on his cave and standing there, albeit quite cramped was a large turqoise and orange Pokemon. It stretched its wings and the cave came tumbling down crushing the small Pokemon, as the large killer flew away....but suddenly the rolling Pokemon spun out of the rubble! The killer swiftly turned its head and saw a blisteringly fast, and surprisingly tough little Pokemon smashing towards it.....it evaded the attack, landed on the ground for stability, and its mouth began to fill with light. The small Pokemon couldn't change its trajectory in mid air, and the intelligent attacker worked out its landing point before it had reached it.....hyper beam was used. The large Pokemon carved out a doughnut shaped trench in the floor, leaving in the middle a large cone-like stalagmite. Gible slammed onto the exact point of the sharp structure, and it pierced its tough armor with great force. Blood splattered everywhere. The turqoise and orange Pokemon smirked, happy with its creativity.

443.png

Eddie Coleslaw is dead. He was Gible, the towns roleblocker.

Players (12);

Majority is 7

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

DAY EIGHT

I know who marcamillian is. He's not the killer. Why did you lie about who you were Marc? I don't know why you would really.

As for everyone else - anyone got info tonight? DO NOT LYNCH today without solid info. The mafia are likely to be only 1 from majority. If any townie votes for another townie, the whole mafia will win.

We need to get roleclaims from the final few people. Seriously.

Also: look at votes yesterday. We need to see who has voted for every lynch so far. I know Zell has. Dannyboy has voted for 3/4 too I think. Most on the list will be mafia.

Zell changed his vote when majority was near and without giving a reason.

Dannyboy is mafia too. He's done nothing good and has the lame excuse of not knowing his power. What happened the night before last night was that I was given the one night ability as a reverse tracker. I tracked MadDog and learned that Dannyboy targeted him. As a result both him and me got confused and was not able to vote.

Nintendonhut; seriously screw this roleclaim thing. I'm starting to believe you are mafia with all the stalling. When you stall, mafia push and townies jump on the lynch wagon. The mafia is avoiding you. They will not tell their Pokemon and instead wait for nightfall or push for lynch of a townie. Hope that makes it clear. The only ones who have any interest in telling their Pokemon are townies(look at Paj Meen Ah). The mafia who has not claimed a Pokemon will not answer while the other mafia push for lynch relying on you to get off track.

Vote: Dannyboy.

You lead the lynch yesterday Tales. You're leading it today. Why are you rushing for the day to end? Because you're mafia and you want to win quickly? Then you accuse me of being mafia for stalling?! What the hell?! I post FIRST in the day, simply asking for info. You instantly go 'fuck that, lets end this day quickly with a lynch!' Yeah, that worked so well yesterday. Nice one. And then accusing ME of being mafia?! Seriously, that is stupid. You're now high on my list.

As for Marc: He's Dragonite. But he's not the turquoise and orange pokemon who kills, he's the meditating pokemon. Which is why I think he may not be the killer, although I don't know why he lied. Which is why I want to hear from him. But no, Tales, you don't want to give him the chance to reply. Lets all just vote! *Rolls eyes*

I did not vote for Paj Meen Ah. I was defending him as well as I could with ten words.

You always ask for info. That's the problem. You expect the mafia to open up for you and then not react when they don't come forward. You are not going get much more infomation.

I doubt Marcamillian is not going to give you anything if he is mafia. If he is mafia, he is going to wait as long as possible, expecting you and his friends to get off track. That's what happened yesterday. Suddenly everyone was gunning for Paj Meen Ah while you were waiting for answers.

Why do you think the mafia is going to answer you Nintendonhut? I don't get it. They are not going to admit everything just because you ask. I mean seriously the most ridicolous thing I have ever read is when you were asking for people's Pokemon. The one thing that could identify them as the killer. With no leverage whatsoever. The reason why people come forward is to save their own butt(like Paj Meen Ah when people started voting for him/her). You don't even put in a vote to pressure. You just ask and get nothing.

Dannyboy must be a roleblocker. If he targeted me last night, and the night before. I was roleblocked night 6, and i was limited to 10 words by a seperate party (could this guy be neutral?). I forgot to send my PM in last night, so i gained no information.

Night 6? No, you were confused and got unable to vote by Dannyboy. You could still use your power because I could(because I know who targeted you). No one else targeted you on night 6 according to my pm. Don't know what happened to you last night.