NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Here comes the writeup. Good luck all. Hope to see you on the other side!

rofl what, I am so late. night time!

Edited by Dyson
Automerged Doublepost

Now it's very official:

Great to see I inspired you reZ! ;)

Oh and question: deadline over 24 hours? :p

Oh and question: deadline over 24 hours? :p

HUH?

Deadline will be 24 hours if it even gets that far. Only waiting two town PMs and the mafia PMs now. :)

Haha; you just know the mafia are gonna use the whole 24 hours deadline..

Haha; you just know the mafia are gonna use the whole 24 hours deadline..

Hope not....I wanna see what happens. :D

>_> One day I change my email address, it didn't let me post talking about permission. Turns out I needed to hit an activation link again but it was in spam. Bad timing ay :p

>_> One day I change my email address, it didn't let me post talking about permission. Turns out I needed to hit an activation link again but it was in spam. Bad timing ay :p

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

The night encompassed the mountain range soon after Sazandora fell.

Tentacool clicked the buttons on his device and scanned a light blue Pokemon.

Tentacool clicked his device again. His win condition became clear.

The collection of faces squinted.

A large storm cloud appeared and covered a huge portion of the town....it obscured more Pokemon than ever before.

When the clouds cleared, the town were upset to see their Uber Pokemon...murdered.

230d.png

Sméagol is dead. He was Shiney Kingdra, the towns uber Pokemon. Immune to roleblocking and with a powerful protective power.

Players - 10.

Majority is 6.

Brian Mcoy, Dyson, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, Zell.

DAY NINE

Haha, it was a tough choice to make! :D

"Good luck" team! ;).

At least now I can concentrate on other stuff! And I don't have to plan my agenda tomorrow around this game! ;)

Vote: Ellmeister

Y'know, I found out he's a normal Kingdra. How very, very odd. Still, LYNCH!

And if anyone has any way of contacting Dyson to get online, that would be awesome :p Not for the mafia, because we're not allowed to talk about it outside the thread. I simply wish he was on the forum to discuss things right now. That would be awesome. So, y'know, if someone could text him for that reason I would appreciate it :)

Vote: Ellmeister

I'm worried that our win is about to get stolen by "Tentacool". Any idea who his target is?

I don't think texting is ok. Let's not cheat.

Nintendohnut, are you a neutral? You seem to have won the game no matter what happens now?

Oh, he is on anyway :P

I think nintendohnut is Tentacool. Nintendohnut has said he has a pokedex.

No I'm a townie, that role PM I posted ages ago was my real PM etc. I think it's just Rez's flavour text. I targeted Ell last night as he had been lying about his Pokémon and I figured it would be useful to know, but as it is we were awesome and lynched him anyway. I don't know what to say to convince you at this point, but I promise you I am a townie and I will not steal the win.

Usually when a neutral wins the game continues to see who out of the town or mafia also win.

As for now - I'm glad nobody needed to contact Dyson, but can someone now contact Rez? We just ended the day with an epic win, and I want him to get on here and do the write-up, and possibly start the next night!

Also, if I die tonight - Marc should probably be the lynch tomorrow, then heroic to make sure he doesn't steal the win, then mr-paul :D Guys, we were such an epic team when it mattered in this game (although totally lame up until that point)

Anyway, even if my win condition was to scan the mafia, or something weird like that, I haven't actually scanned mr-paul yet (although I'm now pretty sure he's Flygon after I realised he must be a dragon type and not Xatu), and I don't know why it would take until now for my 'win condition to become clear' etc. I assume that Rez just meant 'he finally realised what pokemon type was evil' after I scanned Ell, as I'd been complaining throughout the game about not knowing which type was evil etc.

Also, if I die tonight - Marc should probably be the lynch tomorrow, then heroic to make sure he doesn't steal the win, then mr-paul

Make sure I don't steal the win? All I have to do is survive until the end, the town can just lynch me then if I'm still seen as a threat. You have some weird win condition with your pokedex which is way more likely to steal a win. Without Ellmeister's negative vote the town can spare lynching you as well. I am definitely willing to vote for you just in case you take my win, and it would be sad if you stole it after the town rallied together so well.

Make sure I don't steal the win? All I have to do is survive until the end, the town can just lynch me then if I'm still seen as a threat. You have some weird win condition with your pokedex which is way more likely to steal a win. Without Ellmeister's negative vote the town can spare lynching you as well. I am definitely willing to vote for you just in case you take my win, and it would be sad if you stole it after the town rallied together so well.

Dude - you're mafia. You're the turquoise and orange pokemon who has killed on several occasions. The mafia are dual-dragon types (Sazandora, Kingdra, Cresselia, Dragonite and Flygon). You're just trying to divert attention away from yourself, but it's not going to work. No other pokemon could be the killer but you.

And as for me stealing the win? Just flavour text, as I have said. I've been truthful about my role from the start. You posted a PM which was you had altered and was a lie. How about you post your real PM now if you're really not a mafioso, so that we can see what it actually says? Because the last one you posted was clearly not true. I'm not really willing to believe someone who has brought nothing to the town, who lied when they posted their role, and who didn't vote for a mafioso. You're not on the town's side, and the only way for you to win is to get a townie lynched. It's not going to happen. We have a list of mafiosos, I'm a townie and you're a liar.

I've changed my mind, maybe we should lynch heroic tomorrow. He's killed plenty of people.