NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Except Cresselia is a psychic type and you are lying about your role too. What happened to Dragonite being the killer? Where's your proof that mr-paul is flygon? You are just plain making things up now.

There is no way we can trust you just because you claim to be townie, especially since I was doing that for ages. Was it flavour-text when Jonnas was described as about to obtain his win condition too? You claim to be an evil pokemon who is working for the town and I'm afraid I'm not buying it. If you steal the win I'll be so annoyed. I haven't forgotten your pokedex is modified btw, I bet your win condition has something to do with that and I really hope the mafia kills you or roleblocks you tonight.

What happened to Dragonite being the killer?

A small navy and red Pokemon rolled onto the belly of a orange and turqoise Pokemon, disturbing it from its ritualistic meditation.

The rolling Pokemon finally reached his home. He had to travel accross the town to reach his target tonight. He opened the boulder door on his cave and standing there, albeit quite cramped was a large turqoise and orange Pokemon. It stretched its wings and the cave came tumbling down crushing the small Pokemon, as the large killer flew away....but suddenly the rolling Pokemon spun out of the rubble! The killer swiftly turned its head and saw a blisteringly fast, and surprisingly tough little Pokemon smashing towards it.....it evaded the attack, landed on the ground for stability, and its mouth began to fill with light. The small Pokemon couldn't change its trajectory in mid air, and the intelligent attacker worked out its landing point before it had reached it.....hyper beam was used. The large Pokemon carved out a doughnut shaped trench in the floor, leaving in the middle a large cone-like stalagmite. Gible slammed onto the exact point of the sharp structure, and it pierced its tough armor with great force. Blood splattered everywhere. The turqoise and orange Pokemon smirked, happy with its creativity.

Here, Dragonite is the first pokemon. The colours are clearly different to those of the killer.

Where's your proof that mr-paul is flygon? You are just plain making things up now.

I don't have proof yet. I never said I did. I was suggesting that it would make sense if all the other mafia pokemon are dual-dragon types. But as you are psychic I'm starting to change my mind. Then again I may be right about mr-paul and you may actually be neutral. Though I doubt it.

You claim to be an evil pokemon who is working for the town and I'm afraid I'm not buying it.

No I don't. I claim to be Tentacool. I think that I am Tentacool is not in any doubt. In the last game I was evil. In this game I was not. I have clearly been working along with the town so far, I have posted my PM (something you have still failed to do without lying), and all you're basing your theory on is write-ups.

I haven't forgotten your pokedex is modified btw, I bet your win condition has something to do with that

Firstly: What do you think my win condition could possibly be?!

Secondly: yes it's modified, I'm not sure why but that's what my PM said. However, it's function is to tell me a pokemon, and their type. That is all. As I have explained. It has started to become useful now.

...and I really hope the mafia kills you or roleblocks you tonight.

That's rich coming from someone who wouldn't vote for them yesterday. Seems a little violent of you to want to do that.

I have two main issues.

1) What do you think, in your ridiculous theory, my win condition actually is? It seems you're just waving ideas around at the moment.

2) Why have you not posted your real PM? You obviously lied in the last one, as it said you were townie and you're neutral (right?)

I am sure that you're just trying to get attention away from yourself and onto another candidate. If I die tonight it will be obvious to everyone that am I a townie. Make sure you lynch Marc first tomorrow, and that the mafia are a priority, but also ensure you get rid of heroic before the end.

And heroic - I don't think you're going to survive. You turned the town against you when you sided with the mafia yesterday and refused to vote.

Any questions?

SECOND POST: I have just had another thought. Assuming that yesterday when Ell was voting for himself that he had a double vote... the majority was 7 and confirmed mafiosos were mr-paul, dannyboy, ellmeister, heroic and marc. With Ell's double vote they had 6 votes if all 5 of those players were mafia. If they had lasted the day without a lynch and killed that night then they would have had majority next day - which is why they were so confident and which is also why they all came out and gloated.

If heroic wasn't a mafioso, then they would only have 5 votes (including ell's double). Which means they would have had to kill one player in the night, survive the entirety of the next day, and then kill again. Why, at that point, would they all come out as mafiosos and gloat? They would still have plenty of work to do and by coming out they would never have done it.

They MUST have had 5 members. They would never have been so confident otherwise. So either heroic is lying and is just a mafia member, or one of the people who we assume are townies, are actually mafia. This is incredibly unlikely given that they have all voted again today to lynch another mafia member.

Therefore, in conclusion, the mafia would not have been so cocky if they didn't have 5 members and a double vote. Heroic MUST be mafia.

Majority has been reached (really quickly)

Vote : Ellmeister - 6 ; Zell, MadDog, Tales, Brian Mcoy, Nintendohnut, Dyson.

230.png

Ellmeister is dead. He was Kingdra, with the ability to create a vote vortex he was a member of the mafia.

Players ; 9

Brian Mcoy, Dyson, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, Zell.

NIGHT NINE

Get those PMs in.

Speaking of epic games.... I still need at least 2 more players for The Pirate Mafia

:D:laughing:

How dare you use this thread as an advertisement for the Pirate Mafia.

....Seriously though, any of you mother fuckers that don't sign up for the Pirate Mafia....y'all need a slap. :p

....I be serious, any of you scurvy dogs that don't sign up for the Pirate Mafia....ye all be walkin' the plank soon enough. :p

It be fix'd, arr.

Automerge!

Darkness fell over the mountain range once again.

The small blue and red Pokemon took his device out. It didn't work initially but he got his answers.

The collection of faces concentrated hard.

A green and red took a puffy Pokemon to the ground, but it was standing still.

A storm cloud appeared elsewhere, and some spores flew into the cloud.

The cloud veil came down and the town was surprised to see no blood shed.

Players ; 9

Majority is 5

Brian Mcoy, Dyson, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, Zell.

DAY TEN

Edited by ReZourceman

Vote: mr-paul

Also: We totally forgot about Zell being alartia. If mr-paul turns out to be some kind of dual dragon type, that has been the case with all of the mafia and Zell is almost definitely the one creating the storm clouds. If not then who knows, but as he's a dragon type we should watch out.

Also, if Zell is the final mafioso then I apologise heroic. Tbh you can't blame people for assuming you were a mafia member after you refused to vote the other day :p

SECOND POST:

Maddog, what have your results been for the past few nights? I know we can't necessarily trust your power but it may be useful to know.

You mean last night? I was targeting mr-paul. I think my device is broken because it said he was ninetails... but I know who ninetails is and it's not him. So either the device is broken, or my results were altered. And despite all of that we know he's evil so it doesn't make much difference. I just wanted to find out whether I was right about him being flygon or not, and seeing as we know basically everyone else I thought I might as well target him. I think I'll go for Mcoy or Zell tonight as we're not sure about them.

Are people suspecting me now because heroic is gunning for me? He's simply trying to get attention away from himself after he sided with the mafia two days ago. I'm concerned he's going to steal the win from us (but he turned that around on me to avoid the questions about his role), but at this point we need to rid ourselves of g,mafia scumnags as a priority rather than focusing on neutrals.

Heroic, could you post your actual, unaltered PM please? It would be good to actually have some truth from you.

Also yesterday heroic accused me of 'just making stuff up', and then said that I was lying about my role. Now, I'm not being funny, but that is just making stuff up. Do you have ANY proof that I'm lying? I would be extremely amazed if you did. Because I'm not.

However, we have plenty of proof that you have been lying: You posted a fake PM with a fake role, and sided with the mafia when we needed everyone to vote.

Also, in my last post I obviously meant 'altaria' not alartia

Vote: mr-paul

What the fuck Dohnut? It's clear as day who the mafia is and I'm clearly not mafia. If I was mafia. When you make posts like that, you're only making yourself more suspicious.

Hey I'm not saying you are, specifically. But mr-paul said 'you're still missing someone' so I'm just trying to figure out who. No need to be instantly so defensive, I'm just making suggestions! And what I meant was, we'll lynch mr-paul and Marcamillian who are confirmed mafiosos, and if the game isn't over (which it probably won't be, but it might) then we'll have to start looking at other avenues of investigation. It may never reach that stage though.

Heroic, could you post your actual, unaltered PM please? It would be good to actually have some truth from you.

Also yesterday heroic accused me of 'just making stuff up', and then said that I was lying about my role. Now, I'm not being funny, but that is just making stuff up. Do you have ANY proof that I'm lying? I would be extremely amazed if you did. Because I'm not.

However, we have plenty of proof that you have been lying: You posted a fake PM with a fake role, and sided with the mafia when we needed everyone to vote.

The parts of my pm that I altered: 1. Changed the word "neutral" to "townie"

2. Removed my win condition.

You can kinda see I'm neutral from the pm anyway, I have no affiliation with the town from the little story thing.

I do have some proof, the write-up said you were looking for a win condition. Now obviously the town doesn't have to fear the mafia any more, the mafia have lost their double voter and failed to kill tonight, they can remove you as a threat with no fear of losing.

There is no way for the mafia to win even if you lynch Nintendohnut, and we all know that wasn't flavour text, it's far too specific about you looking for a win condition.

Vote: Nintendohnut

I have no problem getting rid of both of you when we only have one mafia left. That's safer than keeping any of you.

I'm not going to be childish and vote for you back... but that is stupid. Seriously, seriously stupid.

What's my win condition then heroic? Earlier in the game you said something about scanning every player. Do you think that's it? Or something else you have just plucked from nowhere? You've done this before - become convinced that you have proof about someone, but actually you don't.

Please can you post these (apparently multiple) write-ups which suggest what you say? I can only think of one, and I assure you it's flavour text.

I have consistently shown myself as townie - sharing my results and attempting to lynch mafia members. Why would I do that if I was neutral? Why would I do ANYTHING to attract attention? All I would need to do is stay quiet and complete my win condition. But I didn't. Because I'm a townie I had no qualms about coming out and revealing everything about my role. I have consistently voted for the mafia. You? Well, you were happy to let the mafia win if it meant you would win too. And you lied about your role. Who's the more trustworthy here?

Isn't it amazing that you jump on the one person who is suggesting you should be lynched? It's like you think that by lynching me you will win.

In fact you KNOW that's the case. It doesn't matter if I'm neutral or not to you, does it? You know that by lynching me we AREN'T lynching a mafia member today. If we don't and they kill tonight then the town will HAVE to lynch a mafia member a day until the end or the mafia might reach majority. So they won't be able to lynch you. It's very, very clever.

What IS your win condition then, heroic? I'd still like a PM. I'm still worried you're going to steal the win from the town, which is the reason I'm so happy to see you lynched. If you can convince me otherwise I'll leave you be.

One final thing

Cube - Gyarados - Neutral

Jonnas - Mr Mime - Neutral

Heroic - Cresselia - Neutral (apparently)

Do you really think there would be FOUR neutrals!? I'm suprised there were even three, which is another reason I assumed you were evil.

There is no way for the mafia to win even if you lynch Nintendohnut, and we all know that wasn't flavour text, it's far too specific about you looking for a win condition.

This especially annoys me. You don't know it at all. You (wrongly) think it, but you can't claim that everyone knows that it's not flavour text. Especially (and I can't stress this enough) as it IS flavour text.

The parts of my pm that I altered: 1. Changed the word "neutral" to "townie"

2. Removed my win condition.

You can kinda see I'm neutral from the pm anyway, I have no affiliation with the town from the little story thing.

I do have some proof, the write-up said you were looking for a win condition. Now obviously the town doesn't have to fear the mafia any more, the mafia have lost their double voter and failed to kill tonight, they can remove you as a threat with no fear of losing.

Vote: Nintendohnut

Mcoy finds It hard to take your word just because you were so reluctant to help us lynch mafia members at a crucial time.

At the moment mcoy would take Nintendo's word over yours.

Mcoy vote: Mr Paul

The human-like Pokemon had little remorse for its victim. It shuffled in a strange manner towards its cave, "Good. Now thats taken care of I will finally think about gaining a win condition tomorrow evening. But who to - -" its thoughts were cut short.

This is the other time when a win condition was mentioned, but that literally is my win condition, just to stay alive until the end. I win as long as this altercation doesn't kill me. I have nothing to do with the fight. Jonnas was revealed as a neutral since he was killed right after this, and you can't say "I don't think Rez would [mildly unlikely scenario]", I remember you accosted Diageo for saying it before and the town had 3 trackers in this game and an uber town pokemon in Sméagol who actually couldn't be killed if he had kept protecting himself.

Fine changevote: mr-paul

Majority has been reached

Vote : mr-paul - 5 ; Nintendohnut, Tales, Zell, MadDog, Brian Mcoy.

Vote : Nintendohnut - 1 ; Heroicjanitor.

330.png

mr-paul is dead. He was Flygon, roleblocker for the mafia with a powerful Earthquake ability.....

.....Brian Mcoy sealed his fate, and the lynchbomb was triggered....but what did it do?!

NIGHT TEN

Brian Mcoy, Dyson, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, Nintendohnut, Tales, Zell.

Get your PMs in, and someone prevent automerge asap please.

A violent tremor shock throughout the mountain range. Rocks came crashing down, making it difficult for most Pokemon to leave the safety of their caves.

Some spores flew around Exeggcute, but nothing happened.

DAY ELEVEN

Players ; 8

Majority is 5

Brian Mcoy, Dyson, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, Nintendohnut, Tales, Zell.