NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Right, now we need a post from heroic and then the final vote to end the day. This was an overly complicated way of finding out the truth!

Um..I'm a little anxious about voting. I reckon the lynch bomb might go off on whoever casts the final vote today, and I sure as hell don't fancy that.

Sorry guys :/

I'll post my pm anyway hang on

373.png

Salamence - (Mafia Don) (Fly, Invisible Influential) Salamence has a double vote, but this will only become visible if the player reaches majority. Salamence cannot be tracked (works when killing).

Actually I've changed my mind this is my pm

Spr_4d_445_m.png

Garchomp - (Mafia) (Storm Cloud, Earthquake) Garchomp can target one player to be obscured by a storm cloud. Alternatively Garchomp can use Earthquake in the night phase. Every player will be roleblocked.

No, forget those ones this is my pm

Originally Posted by ReZourceman

Heroicjanitor, you are Cresselia, a neutral.

dpffa488.png

Cresselia (Psychic Investigator) Upon a mountain close by you can feel a dark presence, worried you decide to investigate but it mysteriously disappears.... You catch a glimpse of a large pokemon flying off to rejoin its accomplices and decide to stay. Cresselia can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating the percentage of darkness in the pokemons heart. Your win condition is to survive until the end of the game.

Majority has been reached.

Vote : Marcamillian - 5 ; Tales, Nintendohnut, MadDog, Zell, Brian Mcoy.

149.png

Marcamillian is dead. He was Dragonite, with his meditation he could summon large storm clouds. He was a member of the mafia.

Players; 7

Brian Mcoy, Dyson, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Nintendohnut, Tales, Zell.

NIGHT ELEVEN

Get your PMs in.

Darkness fell over the mountain peaks.

As was becoming common, the dark navy and red mourned once again, in the graveyard.

A beige Pokemon once again sent out confusing embers of distraction.

A small blue and red Pokemon was beginning to get frustrated with the constant same results it was receiving from its device.

A large turqoise and orange Pokemon smashed down the wall of one of the very few caves that were still inhabited. It found there, a gentle Pokemon sitting in its comfortable, puffy white arm chair, and the Pokemon turned to look at its attacker. "I'm ready for you" he proclaimed. The attacker said nothing, it took in a large breath of air to puff up its chest and make its appearance more intimidating. "You don't scare me. It will all be o--" Altaria was cut off before it could finish its sentence, the turqoise and orange Pokemon had launched itself at Altaria, smashing into it with the greatest of force, and then whipping around thudding the calm Pokemon with its ferociously large tail. It whiped the blood off of its tail, grimaced and took to the skies.

334.png

Zell is dead. He was Altaria, with his puffy clouds he could prevent other powers being used on his targets. He was a townie.

DAY TWELVE

Players - 6, Majority is 4.

Brian Mcoy, Dyson, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Nintendohnut, Tales.

...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a dragon who is in the mafia, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Riiiiiiight.

Vote: heroicjanitor

Incidentally I finally realise that it was Dyson roleblocking me/distracting me in some way as far as I can tell. That's fine, I don't really mind... but it probably would have been beeter to stop heroic if you could have :p Doesn't matter now anyway, this should be game over :)

Can I just say - this was amazing. The whole game we had nothing, but right at the end the mafia was SO cocky that they bragged about having the game in the bag. That was excceedingly stupid and they paid for their error by throwing away the game they would have won within 12 hours. As it was, the town worked REALLY well together to formulate a plan (mostly smeagol and tales I think? I don't remember, so sorry if I've gotten this wrong!) and totally pulled it off.

Guys, we are awesome. Well done to everyone :)

Now lets end this bastard! :p

If all is revealed at the end you guys won't believe how lucky you were :p

We never even got Dyson's power did we? Want to mention it now?

Oh Nintendohnut, we were cocky because there was nothing else to do!

I apologise for speaking after dead, but tbf game over man GAME OVER!

Mcoy thinks he was a redirector or something similar.

He's the beige pokemon. I don't actually know for sure what his power is, but twice now I've scanned people and got his pokemon as a result. And tonight the write-up said that a beige pokemon sent out distracting embers, so I assume it's him who has been targeting me to stop me from acheiving the win condition you made up for me :p

You did well at putting doubt in people's minds but I think you would have had to be very lucky to convince people I was actually going to steal the win.

I'm not, by the way :p

I assume it's him who has been targeting me to stop me from acheiving the win condition you made up for me :p

You did well at putting doubt in people's minds but I think you would have had to be very lucky to convince people I was actually going to steal the win.

Haha it was the only option once Ell died :D Dyson must have switched himself with me so I couldn't kill him, with you targeting me. So which pokemon do you think I am? :p