NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Who do you think he is?

It is forbidden to use the name of the character who's face you look like to describe what you look like. But you may describe their appearance.

So refrain from doing so in the future.

For example. Aqui1a should not say, I look like Wrath from FMA. Well he can now that he is arrested, but the point remains.

Day 4

Surveillance Camera 1 [22 Elmgreen Drive]

EddieColeslaw enters the house for 2 minutes and comes out holding an unknown item or items. Later that night Sméagol enters the house and does not leave for the night.

Surveillance Camera 2 [1006 Maple Street]

The SFU member Rummy enters the home and remains inside for 47 minutes before leaving. Later that night , Ellmeister enters the house and does not leave for the night.

Surveillance Camera 3 [234 Lansdowne Road]

Jonnas enters the house and does not leave for the night.

Surveillance Camera 4 [16 Meadow View]

Tales enters the house and remains there for the night. At a later time EddieColeslaw enters the house and remains there for the night as well.

Reports

A girl with blonde hair has been reported by nearby neighbours to have jumped over the gate to the Sparks mansion. Neighbours feared she was trying to commit burglary.

A dark haired man with glasses was reported to have broken into the house at 1006 Maple Street, worried neighbours rang into the police, but reported that it appeared that the man had not stolen anything.

That is all for today.

You may release a prisoner during the day if so wished. To do so, vote to release the prisoner by saying "Release: Player", if majority is reached, the player will be released. This does not end the day.

Edited by Diageo

I want to know too, but I think it's worth to have in mind that pretty much everyone will be doing something suspicious with all the surveillance cameras.

Pretty sure Eddie is my roommate, my role information says I have one. Don't know anything about him except his name.

I wonder what that Rummy is doing for 47 minutes?

Boy's got stamina.

Yep, I'd love to know what Eddie has taken from my home too, that's the second time now :rolleyes:.

Although I guess it's more pressing to look into the reports than the cam feeds, they don't seem to register everything, or is Rummy the dark haired man breaking in at 1006 Maple street?

and oh who lives at 1006 Maple Street?

I'm guessing Ellmeister. Rummy seems to be the one who broke in, but didn't steal anything.

Also, Arrest: Eddiecoleslaw

It sucks that we won't learn her alignment by arresting her, but if we don't arrest burglars, then who do we arrest? Nobody's dying :heh:

Yep, I'd love to know what Eddie has taken from my home too, that's the second time now :rolleyes:.

Although I guess it's more pressing to look into the reports than the cam feeds, they don't seem to register everything, or is Rummy the dark haired man breaking in at 1006 Maple street?

Who says I took anything the first time?

Anyway, I'm just doing some poking around and investigating...I didn't procure anything worth nothing, in any case ::shrug:

Wait - you didn't procure anything worth nothing? Or you didn't procure anything of value? Please clarify :)

Dannyboy, what did you do tonight?

You're awfully interested in me, aren't you? :heh:

I'm not sure if I would appear as having done anything. I don't think my power requires me to leave my home.

You're awfully interested in me, aren't you? :heh:

I'm not sure if I would appear as having done anything. I don't think my power requires me to leave my home.

Yeah never mind, I think someone forgot to send me a PM. :p

DOUBLE POST

EddieColeslaw is definitely interesting. Sméagol, you said you're living with someone and suspects it may be Eddie. Is this due to her heat signature being present in your home on night 1? Because it's not mentioned whether she stayed there for the night, and now we see that she stayed at Tales's home last night. Eddie, what is your address?

Yeah never mind, I think someone forgot to send me a PM. :p

Haha, I accidentally got the PM that I now assume was intended for you. :p

I'm confused as to what's happening between ReZ and Danny.

ReZ, can you confirm to me your gender?

It appears that ReZ can hack into networks, i.e. intercept messages from the game host to his target. The messages of mine that he has read have apparently convinced him I'm good.