NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

Okay well I wanted a little more talk before I voted but it looks like nobody is actually going to come into the thread now. I'm pretty sure weve got this now, but theres a seed of doubt in my mind. If it's not Eenuh then it MUST be chair or tales, surely? Only one way to find out...

Vote: Eenuh

Majority has been reached.

Vote Eenuh - 5 ; chairdriver, The Peeps, mr-paul, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut.

The townsfolk gathered around Eenuh. She had given everything they had asked for, but still their suspicions remained.

137.png

Eenuh is dead. She was Porygon, with her advanced protection power she could safeguard Pokemon from certain attacks. She was a member of the town.

NIGHT TEN

Current Players (7);

Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

....0:00......

The steel structure whirled into life. Something was about to happen.

Night Ten Deadline is 8:00AM GMT on 30th March.

However with so few players hopefully we can get started sooner.

This game is seriously fun to watch!

It'll be fun to watch everyone die, that's for sure. =P

This game is seriously fun to watch!

Tell me about it!

(also sorry Eenuh :p)

It'll be fun to watch everyone die, that's for sure. =P

Bitter much? :p Was a fun day to watch you guys debate.

Bitter much? :p Was a fun day to watch you guys debate.

Very bitter! I'll be planning my digital revenge from the virtual after life dimension! Bleep!

Very bitter! I'll be planning my digital revenge from the virtual after life dimension! Bleep!

Vote: Eenuh

This sounds suspicious.

The giant steel structure was frantically whirling now. All the Pokemon were too terrified to even move. After several hours however, it appeared that nothing was happening. Several Pokemon left to set out on some important business.

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The large majestic Pokemon once again doused itself in a powerful protective mirror force. Light surged through its body and it lit up the clouds once again. A beam shot down, far away....the majestic Pokemon felt an surging presence and it witnessed its attacker approaching....

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

....A beam of light shot out of the sky. It illuminated a giant and fear inducing red, cream and white Pokemon who was searching for its target....

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

...A blue, beige and brown Pokemon learned some valuable information about a flying Pokemon who flew overhead very quickly....

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

...The majestic Pokemon adopted a defensive stance as a regal magenta, cream and black Pokemon span in a graceful fashion, thin beams of pink energy streamed around it and then suddenly dissipated. It then fled the scene. The majestic Pokemon glanced around, confused.

Vvvvrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ffffffzzzzttttttt an immensely powerful beam of violet energy exploded out of the peak of the steel structure and shot in a straight line, at the speed of sound. Sonic booms blasted the surrounding area, turning several huts into dust. The beam of destruction had reached its target, the red, cream and white Pokemon was shot through the heart. Blood and entrails littered the surrounding area, and the towering Pokemon fell to the floor, levelling yet another hut. Parts of Pallet Town lay in ruins. A cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokemon looked stunned, its fallen ally feel directly next to him.

A hologram appeared at the top of the structure. It was the menacing face of Cybernetic Mewtwo. "This is my doomsday device." the Pokemon looked at each other. "The device has been charging for ten days, and it had enough power to tear through the most powerful Pokemon these areas could offer." the Pokemon looked terrified. "And now you know one of the reasons why I came back in time....imagine the power of this device when it has been charging for fifteen years."

130.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Shiny Gyrados, his powerful dragon rage could smoke out the evil in the town. He was a member of the town.

The remaining Pokemon gathered around Mayor Ratatta shrine, six of them left, none of them had an ounce of trust left to spare.

As if from nowhere, ribbons of pink energy stormed around the majestic Pokemon. Falling to the floor, blood poured out of Lugia's lacerated body. Five remained.

249.png

MadDog is dead. He was Lugia, with his impressive mirror force he could detect those targeting him and could also wield the immense power of light. He was a member of the town.

Current Players (5);

Dannyboy-the-Dane, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 3

DAY ELEVEN

ReZ! I'm dying here!

Well Lugia is psychic type. :p

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Damn ... I thought we were going to lose the game there for a minute!

Anyway, I think I can end this today!

So seeing as I have been very suspicious of Tales for some time now, I asked ReZ if it was possible for me to test the validity of Tales's role PM by using my power on the post in which he revealed it. He said that I could still only use my power on pages, but that I could indeed analyse the truthfulness of his role PM.

So I analysed his posts on page 223 with 5 posts per page (leaving only the role PM post and one other post of little importance), and I got that he only told 64-70% truths - plus I was struck by a migraine again.

I don't know about you guys, but my suspicions have been strengthened more than enough by now! Tales is no good for the town!

Vote: Tales

Since I have double vote, I'm not voting right away, but surely it has to be Nintendohnut? He gave the final vote on the ecuse no one posted anymore, but that was at a time people were sleeping, just woken up or at school/work.

What the hell, I am not lying!!

What have I done to make me look suspicious? Why would Moltres turn evil when it was good last game? I have been Moltres both times. I'm sure the results has more to do with your character than wether or not I'm lying.

Remember majority is 3. If someone post a second vote, mafia will jump on it.