NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Goddamnit, I wanted to start the day now, but I keep getting interrupted (and not just by the SSBB mafia). I'll do this tomorrow as soon as possible. My apologies.

Also, stop automerge, please.

Night 3 has ended

-------------

"Curses!"

The woman had good reason to be frustrated. She had stepped into a makeshift trap, her foot was stuck in place!

As she attempted to undo this vile hold, a shady figure crept nearby.

"My, my!" the approaching man exclaimed "It pains me to see such a fine lady in distress! Allow me to help!"

The man handily undid the trap, and the woman escaped.

As she regained mobility, the man asked "Do you feel able to walk?"

"Yes..." the woman suddenly drew a knife hidden away in her ankle "...but do not even dare following me!"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The man was mildly surprised. "Oh? Why do you raise arms against your saviour?"

"You obviously knew already how the trap worked, our evil foe enjoys a challenging prey..." The woman suddenly threw the knife right into the man's foot "...and you cannot hide away your Scottish accent from my trained ears."

"Gah! You wench!" By the time Angus had removed the lodged knife, the woman was already running away from him. Angus made haste in his pursuit. "I do love a good challenge..."

By the time he found her, she seemed to be speaking with someone else. Someone that the hunter could not quite see. Wasting little time, the hunter threw the woman's own knife back at her, puncturing her stomach.

With her last ounce of strength, the girl grabbed a key within her pockets and handed it to the mysterious figure.

"Guard...it...well..." She said before collapsing.

Eenuh is dead. She was the Queen's Aide, Alicia Wilder. She was trained to protect others. She was Good.

The mysterious figure ran away. "Hey, come back here! Hand me that key!"

But it was too late, the odd figure had already eloped.

The hunter cursed his luck...

--------------

In the morning, Jonnas made the usual speech, as requested:

"Dear Gentlemen, I am afraid I do not bring much news today, but here is what I know: Dyson is a rough individual who protects others. However, he has chosen to do nothing last night.

It is not much, I am afraid..."

--------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Jayseven

MadDog

Marcamillian

Nintendohnut

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

There are 22 remaining players. Majority is 12.

Day 4 starts now

I was roleblocked last night so alas have no information. However that would make both Eenuh and Dyson protectors along with Aqu1la and Smeagol. That seems like alot of protectors and at least one must be mafia. On the notion that Dyson is a "rough individual" he could be the mafia protector?

I was roleblocked last night so alas have no information. However that would make both Eenuh and Dyson protectors along with Aqu1la and Smeagol. That seems like alot of protectors and at least one must be mafia. On the notion that Dyson is a "rough individual" he could be the mafia protector?

Particularly because he didn't protect anyone. Although that could just be inactivity. If he was mafia they likely would protect someone.

Oh, bugger ... :hmm:

I really want to know how the mafia works this time around. Is it just Angus MacNeil? And in that case, does that mean he needs to kill absolutely everyone to win?

Links to previous write-ups have been added to the first post, along with a helpful title regarding the events of that particular day.

Vote: Dyson

I'd like to hear from him. If he's inactive then it's worth the risk, I say.

I found out that the effect of the handkerchief was only temporary, which is rather unfortunate. I'm disfigured again.

Fellows and fellowess's, I have scoured the thread and feel there are a few people who have been spending too much time in their rooms. Plotting perhaps?Who knows, but the results are below in order.

ReZourceman

Diageo

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Cube

Mundi

The Peeps

Jonnas

heroicjanitor

Fierce_LiNk

Ellmeister

Sméagol

Rummy

Aqui1a

EddieColeslaw

Tales

Nintendohnut

chairdriver

Dazz

Esequiel

Eenuh

Zell

jayseven

Dyson

Marcamillian

MadDog

mr-paul

Sprout

Complete non-participance in this very important event is insulting tot he organisers, and I for one would like to hear from them!

Well i am here, i dont want to vote Dyson just yet. I want to hear what he says, however he is very good at avoiding answering questions.

I'd hate to make the same mistake again with Dyson, and with his level of activity I fear we won't become any wiser soon. I'm willing to run the risk, but not until the day has been more fruitful.

Gentlemen, this is going to sound really stupid, and it might be a strange thing to say.

I have a theory. Not....not any evidence or....anything...but a theory. That either...very few or even perhaps NO mafia voted for Mundi. It was a reasonably slow boiling lynch that nearly didn't even go through. Did the mafia sit back and watch us take down one of our own?

Obviously its not a theory we can particularly test in any way. And it still doesn't particularly help. In fact having written this out now, I'm not sure I should post it, but I feel my hand veering towards submit...

...But not before CTRL+A and Green.

Okay, since no-one has said anything, I think Maddog is evil. I'd like him to speak up and tell us what he's done every night so far, I may have something I may not.

Gentlemen, this is going to sound really stupid, and it might be a strange thing to say.

I have a theory. Not....not any evidence or....anything...but a theory. That either...very few or even perhaps NO mafia voted for Mundi. It was a reasonably slow boiling lynch that nearly didn't even go through. Did the mafia sit back and watch us take down one of our own?

Obviously its not a theory we can particularly test in any way. And it still doesn't particularly help. In fact having written this out now, I'm not sure I should post it, but I feel my hand veering towards submit...

...But not before CTRL+A and Green.

This is a very strange and vaguely suspicious theory to throw out. Is it an attempt at removing suspicion from those who voted? Place it on those who didn't? Or a genuine case of simply pondering out loud?

Okay, since no-one has said anything, I think Maddog is evil. I'd like him to speak up and tell us what he's done every night so far, I may have something I may not.

It's as good as anything. Dyson and MadDog, speak up!

I get reports each night about the death scene. Last night Flink hurried away from the death scene, it then says the killer was more discreet. So Flink didn't kill her, but was present.

Which implies he has the key?

So it would seem.

Ell, what was the info you had that lead you to suspect MadDog?

I asked for every night, surely you've had useful stuff for other nights then. This is a useful power.

Also, if that was Flink hurrying away with the key, who is the note writer?

I already said what I found night 1, Flink targeted jayseven. I was roleblocked night 2.