NEurope
Paj!

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Are you sure you were roleblock and not redirected?

I'd rather not say. It could be a protection/natural defence and not a roleblock.

I know the post was before you asked, but I think it still seems applicable.

Totally irrelevant but I think it looks more like those concept design for clothes that artists draw than a child's drawing.

I've got full time work for the next 6 days straight so I won't be able to get on this as often as I usually do. I'll give it a read on my phone or something while on the bus but won't be posting much.

Can you give us anything at all before you go?

Also I don't know about you guys, but I was given a similarly drawn picture on which I based my previous assumption it was NorthStar(obviously me though, not NorthStar). I don't know alot about reality pullers, but the whole kid and drawing thing did make me wonder about that fantastic four kid(i think he has reality warping).

As for armour appearing... armour? though I don't believe she would be click clacking.

Fleeting thought in my mind also, but I also thought she didn't fit with that, and that she's also a bit too recent to feature in a game like this.

Pixie is my favourite. I love an unprecedented rise to fame as the X-girl-that-brings-everyone-else-down-to-earth de jour. Armour is rolling in the grave she's dug herself and Kitty is thanking her stars she's A-List/a good character and not a shitty vampire Z-Lister like Jubilee.

Memorise the face - she'll lead the X-Men one day.

x-men-pixie-strikes-back-cover.jpgThose bitches behind her can't handle it.

[/no relevance]

It doesn't seem we have anybody with anything solid to offer today. For that I'm gonna Vote:No lynch til night falls/something does come up.

(are there any time limits?)

.. Yeah can we concentrate on the game itself? Please?

Nothing was happening and I was bored. *shrug*

Chairdriver (1) - Jonnas

No Lynch (1) - Rezourceman

Rummy also voted no lynch.

There are still a few people to hear from but I'll leave a default Vote: No lynch and change it if I need to. From the write-up I don't think many people have anything.

Chairdriver (1) - Jonnas

No Lynch (3) - Rezourceman, Rummy, Heroicjanitor

Chair mentioned being re-directed, is there a chance that he was made to kill or is a killer and was re-directed?

Was anyone else re-directed?

Chair mentioned being re-directed, is there a chance that he was made to kill or is a killer and was re-directed?

Was anyone else re-directed?

No, because my character is male.

slide0006_image002.gif

THE SECOND DAY IS DONE

THE SECOND NIGHT IS NOW

Send in your PM's promptly and efficently plz k

THE SECOND NIGHT IS OVER

She flies freely through the hallways, her power radiant and intimidating. She thinks she sees her target, and follows, masking her presence.

Her target, a bulky man, spies his target, glinting in the lights far down the hallway, engaged in a ruckus of their own. The bulky man cocks his rifle, and begins to telepathically reach out to stun his target. The woman following him reacts instantaneously – bright light fills the hallway, blinding the bulky man.

“By the Askani!!†he cries, though it goes unheard due to the piercing cry coming from the light, which seems to vanish as soon as it appeared. His weapons evaporated and having been left disorientated, he gives up on his mission.

--

The glinting target looks down the hallway to where he saw the light and heard the cry, but it was apparently over. Turning back to his own affairs he strikes at his diminutive target, stopping them in their tracks – once more this fellow has failed to do much worthwhile before being stopped or pushed aside! The glinting man, pleased, readies a witty comment, but finds himself suddenly struck by a bizarre force instead. A woman who was planning on targeting him finds herself at a loss.

--

A woman crouches, observing her target through the vent opening in their room. Nothing. Nothing of interest. Yet something seems so amiss…

--

Spiral…Spiral…Spiral…

--

Another woman makes her way back to her quarters, satisfied with the night’s goings-on. She sees a familiar face approaching, click-clacking down the hall, but feels somewhat…tense. Plus she’d never associated them with…click-clacking…

“Hey – is everything-â€

The familiar face gives her no time to finish the sentence before lunging, their appearance changing to armour.

“Whoa nelly! Bitch you need to sit the fuck down!†shouts the woman, ducking out the way in the nick of time and firing several pistol rounds. But she doesn’t manage to avoid the wave of telekinetic force that slams her against the wall.

Her foe readies their weapon, pulling back, and then lunging at incredible speed. As luck would have it, her foe slipped on a patch of slush, and jabbed the wall at the wrong angle.

A groan is heard, but the woman can’t wonder about it as she darts away, thanking her lucky stars.

The foe rubs their sore fist, and looks behind the wall, where the body of a bulky man lay, impaled by the force because he was leaning on the wall from the other side. Not the intended target…but…tough luck.

The armour dissipated and they wondered what had gone on here.

--

Tales is dead. He was Nathan Summers, the X-Man from the future, Cable.

cable-1.jpg

[spoiler='DAYS OF PRESENT FUTURE

DAYS OF PRESENT PAST'

These are the words. Is this all that remained to be read in your diaries Irene? I could have sworn I'd read them countless times over before and something else was written. It is perplexing. It's like things are different to how they were tomorrow. I mean yesterday. Not just memories unravelling but certainties and truths. How I wish you were here to make sense of all this. I've been told the Avengers have engaged it in combat. Heh. How does one fight lack of certainty? The removal of understanding? I hear New York is over. There's nothing left.]cable.jpg

----

A PIECE OF PAPER FLOATS THROUGH THE HALLWAYS WILL IT EVENTUALLY LAND BE KICKED SCRUFFED AND FORGOTTEN IN A CORNER -- OR WILL IT BE PICKED UP

----

The ship is getting close to earth. ------- on earth hungers. ------- on the ship hungers. Two days.

- THE THIRD DAY BEGINS NOW -

Scanning...Found (16)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Chairdriver

Cube

mr-paul

Jonnas

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Rummy

Esequiel

Marcamillian

Eevilmurray

Scanning...Unavailable (2)

Nintendohnut

Tales

Majority is 9.

Looks like you weren't even the intended target. Tough luck :heh:

I can't really find myself here, but can see where I might have done something. Nothing to get excited about anyway...

Its actually (probably) not bad. I would be interested by a character claim if he obliged though.