NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Night 4 is over

The armoured men marched toward their target. They quickly realised the blue eyed young woman was well protected, so they left.

The blocky man dug himself a hole.

The wolf followed the blue characters tracks all night.

jayseven crept around quietly until his target was within reach, the suited men were caught napping.

Jonnas is dead. He was the Elite Beat Agents.

EBA%201.jpg

He could cheer on his target and enhance their powers. He was good.

The ex-army warrior watched over the pilot as he approached the green character. The ex-bandit also appeared to get a sight of the green character.The special agent became the third to appear in the wrong place at the wrong time. The legendary dragon was finally unleashed. It was a massacre.

The Peeps is dead. He was Falco Lombardi.

200px-Falco_Lombardi_Brawl.jpg

He could track people. He was good.

Rummy is dead. He was John Marston.

young_gun_236541a.jpg

He could force two players to target each other. He was good.

jayseven is dead. He was Francis York Morgan.

agent_morgan02.png?w=280&h=232

He could compile an accurate ID on his target. He was good.

EddieColeslaw is dead. She was Cactuar.

8b-cactuar_a.jpg

She could track people. She was good.

A woman with an orange apron was trying her freshly baked apple pie, but something didn’t taste right.. Meanwhile a green wearing woman was peering into her window.

----------

Player List (13)

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Esequiel

Nintendohnut

Shorty

Sméagol

Tales

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Majority is 7

Day 5 starts now.

Edited by MadDog

Holy motherfucker! Perhaps MadDog wanted to implement an anti-townie bomb after that Mafia sweep from last game.. Although.. I mean surely someone has an anti-mafia bomb like Marcamillian had in the last game?

Nothing much else apart from the massacre, except a new character, and something strange with jayseven..?

I have an inkling, but I do believe we have to wait 'til the end of the game!

Surely the wolf must have something.

At this point it's worth mentioning that Arbitor is one of 4 that doesn't appear in the write up.

That's just brilliant! We lost the Elite Beat Agents! 'sup with that?! I love those guys...

What in the world happened? :hmm:

Christ.

Was that what heroic was talking about? If so that's some lynch bomb.

Jay appears in the writeup killing Jonnas - vigilante? But now Jay is dead...and shown to be an ID investigator. Something's not right about that line of writeup.

So the ex army warrior is a protector and was watching peeps. Doesn't seem to have helped though. Probably a bad idea to claim that role at this stage.

So the green wearing woman is still around and also...cooking mama?

a dragon, armoured men, blue characters, blue eyed girl, minecraft guy, the wolf...yeah that's 9 people.

Dragon...I'm thinking not spyro, unless theres something in one of the later games where spyro kills a bunch of people?? Does anyone know any dragon games this could come from?

Whoa!

I'm guessing the new character is Cooking Mama, and that the cake tasted funny because her recipe failed (i.e. because of roleblockings).

About jayseven: either he had a second ability (I'm not quite sure why he would use it on Jonnas) or perhaps there's a write-up tamperer around.

Cooking momma has likely been poisoned if the cake didn't taste right.

The line about jayseven killing has clearly been planted by the mafia. They must have a write-up editor.

Dannyboy, you don't appear in the write-up either, do you? Could you tell me either your character, or what game you appear in please? Ta. :-)

Actually, forget that Dannyboy, I double-checked with Maddog and my question stemmed from my own confusion. Still, if you could tell me what company's console your character primarily appears on that would just help me double-check something.

Cooking momma has likely been poisoned if the cake didn't taste right.

The line about jayseven killing has clearly been planted by the mafia. They must have a write-up editor.

Dannyboy, you don't appear in the write-up either, do you? Could you tell me either your character, or what game you appear in please? Ta. :-)

Actually, forget that Dannyboy, I double-checked with Maddog and my question stemmed from my own confusion. Still, if you could tell me what company's console your character primarily appears on that would just help me double-check something.

I don't appear in the write-up, no. I'm a Nintendo character. :)

Okay, so who do we think is evil?

Eddie wanted us not to vote yesterday for heroic, and is the only person who voted who didn't go for him.

We also have a long list of confirmed townies now, meaning we can look at voting patterns closely.

Not sure I trust Yvonne but I'm not sure why :p

Is there someone we need to investigate particularly?

Eddie wanted us not to vote yesterday for heroic, and is the only person who voted who didn't go for him.

We also have a long list of confirmed townies now, meaning we can look at voting patterns closely.

Both Eddie and heroic are dead. Eddie was good, heroic was evil, so I guess it was just poor judgement on her part. She also believed me to be evil - again, poor judgement on her part. ;) I still welcome any investigators to clear me if people still suspect me.

Dannyboy obviously. EddieColeslaw was pretty keen that he was mafia and now she's dead.

How the fuck can so many people die, and all of them town. This had to be some sort of charged power from the mafia, a neutral wouldn't get so many town would he?