NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Christ.

Was that what heroic was talking about? If so that's some lynch bomb.

Jay appears in the writeup killing Jonnas - vigilante? But now Jay is dead...and shown to be an ID investigator. Something's not right about that line of writeup.

So the ex army warrior is a protector and was watching peeps. Doesn't seem to have helped though. Probably a bad idea to claim that role at this stage.

So the green wearing woman is still around and also...cooking mama?

a dragon, armoured men, blue characters, blue eyed girl, minecraft guy, the wolf...yeah that's 9 people.

Dragon...I'm thinking not spyro, unless theres something in one of the later games where spyro kills a bunch of people?? Does anyone know any dragon games this could come from?

The eks-army is Rummy. But where's the eks-bandit? I assume Jayseven is the special agent. Aside from the dragon, one player was there and survived.

Dannyboy obviously. EddieColeslaw was pretty keen that he was mafia and now she's dead.

How the fuck can so many people die, and all of them town. This had to be some sort of charged power from the mafia, a neutral wouldn't get so many town would he?

Yeah, totally. It's not like the mafia would choose to kill her in order to incriminate me. Oh, wait ...

Besides, she was also wrong about heroic.

Well, the mafia didn't kill all 5. Either mafia killed 4 and a neutral 1, or the other way around. do we go for the dragon or the mafia first?

I'm going to pull a mr-paul tomorrow and see if I can make a list of who everyone is so we know which 4 is missing assuming killers aren't seen being targeted. Than we have 50% chance of finding the killer. Or people could just come forward now, I won't be done before late evening.

What did she say about Heroic?

She didn't want people to vote for heroic, yet he did turn out to be mafia.

She didn't vote because she was more convinced you were mafia. Not because she thought he was good.

She didn't vote because she was more convinced you were mafia. Not because she thought he was good.

But I don't see how that proves anything. Like I said, it's not at all unlikely the mafia killed her off in order to throw suspicion onto me.

So, I just received some VERY interesting information.

I can guarantee that this is completely and positively correct. This is a one-use power that I could only use today.

I could PM Maddog with the name of any player and find out their alignment during this day phase. I considered this for some time until I ultimately decided that Diageo would be the best choice after defending heroicjanitor yesterday and failing to vote for him.

Turns out he's a member of the mafia.

Like I said, i can guarantee this information is correct. Let's get rid of the dirty mafioso.

Vote: Diageo

I expect he, and a few others, will stall and not vote, but I will say once more, this is a one use power that I could only use today, and that I can absolutely guarantee is correct. I repeat that because someone is bound to say 'your info could be wrong'. It's not. Diageo is evil.

I can go with that. Seems to be the only thing we have right now, unless there's other people with info they're not coming out with (yet).

Still don't trust Dannyboy by the way.

That would explain his attempts to pin suspicion on me.

Still don't trust Dannyboy by the way.

Why won't you love me? :cry:

Seriously, though, someone investigate me already.

While I cannot guarantee it, I'm relatively sure Dannyboy is good. I'm pretty sure I know his character and of I'm right I find it hard to believe he's evil. That said we're not fully sure who the mafia at yet. If they're all evil characters from games its basically certain that he's good. If not, I can't say anything about his alignment.

Incidentally..

Ive been watching the thread for a while now. Both Yvonne and Tales have been viewing the thread after I posted. I have clear, obvious information that someone is evil which they definitely saw. Not only did they not vote, they didn't even post. I suspect they saw it, then instantly went into the mafia forum to discuss it.

I'm not saying that's a guaranteed fact - I just find it odd that they wouldn't even post after information like that. And I've been suspicious of them for a while anyway.

Ellmeister is also viewing at the moment so it will be interesting to see what he says.

Anyway, some protection would be awesome tonight if at all possible.

Second post: so Ell did the same - read the thread after my post, then disappeared without a response.

Again, it's obviously not solid info, but it IS very suspicious. If I saw this info as a townie I think I would comment on it at the very least. As a mafia member seeing one of my team being voted for, I would instantly go back to the mafia forum to discuss whAt to do. That's all I'm saying - it's based on my own experience, rather than information I have.

I'll Vote: Diageo for now unless he says something to convince us otherwise.

I have been watching the thread for a while now too Nintendohnut! I have it open most times, you might have noticed. I'm going to vote your way and see what we get.

vote Diageo

I know. Thing is, you weren't viewing it when I finished my original 'OMG Diageo is evil' post and refreshed the page. Then when I checked in a few minutes later you were viewing it. Then a little while after that you weren't, but you can't possibly have missed my post, so you left after reading it without commenting on it to go somewhere else. That, to me, is suspicious. Still, you've voted, so let's see what happens :)

Incidentally, you didn't vote for heroic either, Yvonne. Just pointing it out.

Tonight I suspect people should look into those two - Yvonne and Tales. I'd say its very likely at least one of them is maff. And again, I'd love some protection please :-)

Check again. I killed heroic! Only maddog's dayphase strictness stopped that from happening. The only reason I didn't vote when he died was that we'd already reached majority when I got home from work that time.

I agree nintendohnut should be protected tonight. I think his instincts are (mostly) correct.

Check again. I killed heroic! Only maddog's dayphase strictness stopped that from happening. The only reason I didn't vote when he died was that we'd already reached majority when I got home from work that time.

I agree nintendohnut should be protected tonight. I think his instincts are (mostly) correct.

Yes but, to me, this is a very important post that happened after that final vote. Here, heroic must've thought he was dead.

I think Yvonne put the last vote on... So yeah investigate her please.

Why would he post that when he thought he was about to be lynched and shown as evil? Of course we wouldn't listen to what he said, in fact subconsciously at least we'd be thinking you were good as heroic wanted yo investigated...

Again, just thinking out loud. Diageo is more important today.

I wondered that myself. If anyone wants to investigate me tonight it would be good to get out of the way.

I will give you a full role-claim tomorrow if your information bears fruit. If not, a vote. No room for error anymore.

I have not seen your post before now Nintendohnut. Active users watching the thread stick around for 15 minutes fiksed if I'm not mistaken. There's no way my laptop was even on at 23:39.

I very much doubt the thrustworthyness of your information. I'm not ready to vote. Someone go back and check diageo's actions. What do he do?

Look how I don't want anyone to investigate me, it's a waste of power.

You are mistaken tales. Whenever you refresh the thread the list of currently active users refreshes as well.

Why don't you trust my information? And you don't want to be investigated? It's not a waste of a power either way. If you're good you get cleared, if you're evil you are discovered. It's never a waste.

Also, if I were a mafioso this would be a stupid move. If it's the last day before majority is reached it would make sense for a mafia member to do it, but with the majority at 7 and one mafioso already gone, there's no way it's majority yet.

I investigated Diageo during the day today. I discovered that he is a member of the mafia. It would be good to hear from him but I trust my information.

I'm sure one of the admins said it. But I can't do nothing but say that I did not see your post, anything else would be a lie.

Chairdriver did this on day 2 once and he made it all up. I think it's weird someone gives away investigations, and at day, that's all. We know nothing about you either.

It's not a stupid move, in my 20 games or so I don't think I've ever seen an investigator get lynched because his information was wrong. You don't even have to claim investigator.

I want the power-give-awayer to come forward before I trust info like that. It could have easily come from a mafia.

Currently active users has a 15 minute give or take.

Also vote diageo.

Day 5 is over

Majority is 7

8 - Diageo (Nintendohnut, Eenuh, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube, Yvonne, Dyson, Esequiel, Shorty)

After the devastating night 4, the town wanted a little bit of revenge.

Diageo is dead. He was Seto Kaiba.

seto%5B2%5D.jpg

He was the mafia don.

----------

Night 5 starts now!

Player List (12)

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Dyson

Eenuh

Esequiel

Nintendohnut

Shorty

Sméagol

Tales

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

I'll link each night and day post in the opening post.