NEurope
Mr-Paul

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Where your asking people who DO trust you to vote for you.. What are the meant to base this trust on? If you are town, none of us know a single thing about you!! Where is this trust meant to come from? You can make yourself appear town by saying anything you like. A bit of hard evidence could then pull your whole charade apart.

I'm not saying you are mafia, I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to elect someone we know nothing about. Its stupid. simple as that.

There's no 'we' in this, it's simply the ones who do. If you don't, you don't, it's a democracy after all. I have a feeling a few people trust me, I'm just asking for their votes. If you don't, then fine, don't do it.

And you say it's stupid to elect someone we know nothing about, I personally think it's worse to constantly elect the same person in the event they've managed to look good whilst not being good. Cycling reduces that and I don't think it guarantees the mayorship(though a very fair point), was it actually Sheikah who made that point though? I thought it was someone else.

Regardless, my point isn't 'everyone should trust me and vote for me' my point is 'those that DO trust me, I'll ask for your vote instead of someone else', it's still total choice of the people.

So I'm guessing no one actually got anything useful last night? Has anyone said anything out of the ordinary happened to them?

Trying to get away from this whole debate as it's starting to get repetitive.

DAY 2 IS OVER, THE INQUIRY IS ADJOURNED

Leader of the House

DuD (9) : Marcamillian, DuD, The Peeps, Yvonne, Cube, Sheikah, The fish, Nintendohnut

Rummy (1) : Rummy

Yvonne (0) : Tales

Expulsion from the inqury

Tales (3): Rummy, DuD

Rummy (1): Tales

No Lynch (5): The Peeps, Sheikah, Marcamillian, The fish, Nintendohnut

The first day of the inquiry was extended due to some members forgetting it was their duty to return from holiday to get down to business.

Plenty was discussed, but it was agreed that no-one would be expelled from the inquiry at this early stage, despite the efforts of some to get rid of the much maligned Tales.

One thing that was agreed was that DuD would remain as leader of the house.

NIGHT TWO STARTS NOW, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMS.

PLAYERS:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Rummy

@gmac

@Aqui1a

@Sheikah

@Animal

@The fish

For a quid I'd want the front page of my paper to say alot more than that!

@Rummy, what were your goals last night?

So DuD was protected by the MP Andrew Lansley...

@Cube and @Tales what happened to you guys last night? Nobody did anything to me last night.

@Tales I am guessing that you are the media mogul (Rupert Murdoch). I am not going to associate this evil by the way and neither should anyone else here (MPs are all so morally grey anyway). Just interested in knowing what the affiliation with the treasury comment might be alluding to.

The fact that Murdoch isn't even an MP does bring doubts to my mind as to his inclusion into this game. But as for offering substitutes to the "media mogul" remark I can offer no alternatives - Simon Cowell? Nigel Lithgoe? I doubt it. But if Murdoch is in it, I would primarily consider him a neutral.

I was indeed targetted by the health secretary again, but there is no mention of protection in my PM. The health secretary is the person who is boosting my power.

Last night I was able to target 3 people to switch. I chose Dohnut -> Eevil -> Cube -> Dohnut. I was hoping it would be 3 new people appearing in the write-up.

I will be able to target 3 people again tonight.

My election powers are the same as yesterday..

I still have a double vote, however I will now reveal the extra as it could influence someones target and todays election.

The first night of leadership I only had a 50% chance of dying, last night it was 66% chance of survival because I had held onto it for 2 days in a row.

I would imagine tonight that that figure would go up again if I held again. Meaning our protector could protect someone else. If we have one?

They're your votes so you all decide. Please don't start arguing over the election and let it take over the day again!!

@Cube and @Tales what happened to you guys last night? Nobody did anything to me last night.

I was redirected. Twice.

As far as I know, nothing happened to me last night. My PM was normal and I reached my target. Why do you ask?

Also, what would this redirection do in terms of my target? Does it change all of our targets DuD, or just make people who target US find someone else? I only ask because while my PM specifically says the name of the person I targeted.

For a quid I'd want the front page of my paper to say alot more than that!

At such a low circulation, it is necessary to charge that much to recoup costs. And why don't you just put it on expenses? :heh:

I'm not willing to say what my goals were last night, safe to say I didn't achieve them because somebody got me drunk. In b4 omg rummy was roleblocked and therefore the killer.

Nothing happened to me as far as I know. I haven't received any PMs or anything at all.

I got a PM saying Peeps targetted Cube and Dohnut last night.

You were not meant to get the pm?

For what it's worth Elect: Sheikah

I'm not a politician Tales so I can't be elected. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. :p

You were not meant to get the pm?

For what it's worth Elect: Sheikah

I was meant to get it, he was my target last night.