NEurope
Mr-Paul

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

I believe I was redirected because Rummy said he was roleblocked and my power should have prevented this from happening

So you targeted Rummy and was supposed to protect him?

yup, although the writeup does mention protection for the two people who were drinking together so that may be me as well, so I'm not clear

since people are mentioning spin doctors we could have either Alistair Campbell or Andy Coulson in the game which could explain why some people can't vote in electing the Leader of the House

I am Gordon Brown, MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath, ex Chancellor of the Exchequer and former Prime Minister

yup, although the writeup does mention protection for the two people who were drinking together so that may be me as well, so I'm not clear

Bullshit, that's me and Rummy.

You should know what your power does and if you don't know your power/what happened last night involves alcohol then you're clearly lying, as Rummy got a PM telling him he got drunk.

To sum up: I DON'T BEREEV YOU.

Vote gmac

that's a fair jump you've taken there

I know what my power does, it prevents people from being roleblocked or redirected which is why I was surprised that Rummy stated he was roleblocked.

I then assumed that I had been redirected but the mention of the two people having drinks together (which I assume is you Roleblocking Rummy?) having protection then meant that I had been redirected to whomever was roleblocking Rummy

Hang on, now. Rummy roleblocked EEVIL, and one or both of them were protected by someone. Have I understood that correctly?

No no, I blocked Rummy. I am, what I believe is called a jailkeeperthingy.

A jailkeeper both protects and roleblocks the target at the same time. Imagine being locked up in jail; no one can touch you, but you can't touch anyone either. Still, this doesn't help my case any, given there was no kill, but I'm hoping mayorship will give me some sort of diplomatic immunity that will let me really flex my skills.

that's a fair jump you've taken there

I know what my power does, it prevents people from being roleblocked or redirected which is why I was surprised that Rummy stated he was roleblocked.

I then assumed that I had been redirected but the mention of the two people having drinks together (which I assume is you Roleblocking Rummy?) having protection then meant that I had been redirected to whomever was roleblocking Rummy

This is a most peculiar predicament, it should prevent the roleblock, but then it's a jailkeep apparently, which in itself should prevent you preventing the roleblock. I'd vote for you, but given most votes and running for leader of the house for a day, I'd rather not vote for anyone at the moment, plus it means your previous claim where you thought you were re-directed would marry up.

I'm going to do this now before day end tomorrow as it looks to be going that way and I might be at work; Elect:Rummy/myself(though happy to remove this is folks don't want me to, and if I get any double votes and you want someone else in tomorrow will happily not use it) and Vote:No Lynch, though I really do want to lynch folks, the most votes nature and possibly hitting town whilst running for leader makes me feel I'd rather not. I appreciate the votes of support from everyone, and will serve the house as they wish.

From the write-up it seems to me you were the target, Rummy, but was protected by the jailkeeping.

Lol, despite the occurence in the Peepsville, I hadn't even considered this being a possibility, but then I also didn't know Murray was a jailkeeper, I assumed I was just roleblocked. Either way, if it saved my life, then I appreciate it.

LEADER OF THE HOUSE

DuD (1): Marcamillian

Rummy (5): Tales, The Peeps, Yvonne, Sheikah, Rummy

No-one: (2): DuD

EXPULSION FROM THE INQUIRY

DuD (3): Tales, DuD

No Lynch (4): Sheikah, The Peeps, Marcamillian, Rummy

gmac (1): EEVILMURRAY

Vote: Nobody

Elect: Nobody

This is a hard Mafia game. I love it! For the past few days, I've been trying to work people out before jumping in and accusing but I really can't find anything. :hmm:

I can't see this going further, so

Vote: No Lynch

Elect: DuD

This is a hard Mafia game. I love it! For the past few days, I've been trying to work people out before jumping in and accusing but I really can't find anything. :hmm:

QFT.

Vote: Nobody

Elect: Nobody

Interesting few last minute votes, not sure if they're just no votes or actually trying to avoid electing myself as leader of the house. Believe I have pipped it anyhow due to the cutoff, and will hopefully do you all justice in my post as leader of the house.

I suppose only time will tell, can't be any worse than what we had before.

LEADER OF THE HOUSE

DuD (2): Marcamillian, Jimbob

Rummy (5): Tales, The Peeps, Yvonne, Sheikah, Rummy

No-one: (3): DuD, Animal

EXPULSION FROM THE INQUIRY

DuD (3): Tales, DuD

No Lynch (6): Sheikah, The Peeps, Marcamillian, Rummy, Animal, Jimbob

gmac (1): EEVILMURRAY

DAY THREE IS OVER

Once again, the main discussion point of the day was the Leader of the House election. The majority had had enough of DuD's leadership, and a new candidate came to the field.

Towards the end of the day, the inquiry finally started thinking about the break in at the bar, but most details were concerned with who was in the bar, and who was guarding the bar. One member turned up so late their votes didn't count. With no members of the rebellion found yet, the speaker advises members to think very hard about how they will carry out their investigations this evening to hopefully result in a more fruitful day tomorrow.

Rummy is the new Leader of the House

SEND IN YOUR PMS NOW.

PLAYERS:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Rummy

@gmac

@Aqui1a

@Sheikah

@Animal

@The fish

DEAD:

Diageo

the media mogul redirected me last night and I was forced to protect The Peeps from redirection or roleblocking

so it would be good to hear who he targeted last night