NEurope
Mr-Paul

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Despite already having 2 votes for marcamillian, we know have another train going for Aqui1a. That's not suspicious at all.

well the reason I went for Aquila is because he's made 1 post so far and that was before the first night phase, plus I can see he's been online recently

at least Marcamillian has made posts beyond the first day

not exactly suspicious (plus I missed the votes for him on the previous page)

I don't want to vote off inactives. It's just one step closer at majority for the mafia if we are wrong. Vote no lynch

VOTE STANDINGS

Leader of the House

Rummy (3): Rummy, gmac

Yvonne (0): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut

Expulsion from the inquiry

No lynch (5): Yvonne, Nintendohnut, Cube, Sheikah, Tales

Marcamillian (3): Rummy, The Peeps

Aqui1a (3): gmac, Dannyboy-the-Dane

DAY WILL END 2PM BST TOMORROW.

Edited by Mr-Paul

I don't want to vote off inactives. It's just one step closer at majority for the mafia if we are wrong. Vote no lynch

But technically that's potential immunity to any Mafia members who don't say a thing.

It's also a lesson to people: if you sign up, commit to play the game!

Change vote: Marcamillian

well I'd gladly vote for lynching someone if someone came up with some intel that allowed us to question things further, but at the moment people either don't have anything or are choosing not to share

I've given my role and targets and explained myself as well as I can

@Tales if we don't start lynching someone then Mafia will gain majority soon enough anyway, better inactives than active townies

the people who jumped from Yvonne straight to no lynch are on my suspicion list at the moment, could be nothing but it could suggest that they were Mafia who were happy to lynch a town but now would rather lynch no-one rather than another inactive who may be mafia

I am in agreement that spin off votes on supposed inactives seems kinda odd. Far more suspicious than switching from Yvonne to no vote I think, gmac (in fact, I don't see how that's suspicious at all).

Marca is being fairly inactive as far as things go (it tends to be that hiding Mafia have at least a little presence), I don't see a valid reason not to keep the vote on him.

Elect: Yvonne

Lynch: Aqui1a

Only going for Aqui1a due to inactivity, will change if necessary.

...why is everyone electing me? I appreciate the support but it might be better to have a politician in the race...

also I may not be around this evening. Might have a chance to post at lunchtime but I'm generally out of action today.

Right, we need to co-ordinate! Given the most votes nature, I want to vote and lynch and inactive. The question is Marcamillian or aqui1a? I know the latter has a stronger case, but he's generally always inactive, usually Marcamillian has a bit more involvement so I find it stranger.

We can't even elect you, Yvonne. :heh: I guess people (including me) just forgot.

That's actually a good point, Rummy. Hadn't looked at it that way.

Change Vote: Marcamillian

I'm not too happy about this. Seems like the mafia might be steering this one - we've switched around really fast here and it just feels like something is off.

I'd much rather go with a Vote: No Lynch

Oh and while I'm at it I might as well Change Elect: Rummy

My sentiments also. Though it would be nice for him to at least show up and defend himself. Same goes for Aqui1a really. I wouldn't say this was uncharacteristic for either of them, though Marc has given up some info about himself earlier on.

Really the lynch should be between Aqui1a and Animal...

Yeah I feel that there is a reasonable chance Marc is town, but the sudden idea of others to vote Aqui1a instead gave me a little more confidence. If there has been foul play here then it's fairly logical to assume that one of either Aqui1a or Marc are possibly Mafia.

I've tagged everyone I've voted for this day, and I feel if they aren't going to show up and say anything, then it's their own downfall. I don't want to have to kill off people unneccessarily, but we can't just sit by idle neither imo.

I've tagged everyone I've voted for this day, and I feel if they aren't going to show up and say anything, then it's their own downfall. I don't want to have to kill off people unneccessarily, but we can't just sit by idle neither imo.

Well yes, but according to his profile he hasn't even logged into the forum since the 9th - a day before you voted for him. Avoiding the thread is one thing - not logging into the forum is something else.

I'm just aware that the mafia can see he's not been online and could've picked him to be the fall guy. It's making me nervous.

Well I guess the only thing to say is that idling destroys games. We won't know either way, all we can do is punish the player for inactivity and pray that people being killed in games will make them wake up and not do it next time. Or keep some sort of inactive blacklist so you track regular offenders and ban them from the next X number of games.

I'll keep my vote as it stands for now, but as for who to elect

Remove Elect: Yvonne

Thats it for now.

DAY FOUR IS OVER

FINAL VOTE STANDINGS:

Leader of the House

Rummy (4): Rummy, gmac, Nintendohnut

Yvonne (0): Dannyboy-the-Dane, Jimbob

Expulsion from the inquiry

No lynch (4): Yvonne, Nintendohnut, Cube, Tales

Marcamillian (7): Rummy, The Peeps, Sheikah, Dannyboy-the-Dane, gmac

Aqui1a (1): Jimbob

After a few days with little progress, the inquiry finally kicked into gear. Although, those with info were very reluctant to come share and correlate it to find the killer.

Leader of the House Rummy suggested one of those being quiet may be a member of the rebellion, and picked Marcamillian to be questioned. "What if the rebellion have picked him as the fall guy?," some protested. Time for questioning ran out, and the members decided to expel and arrest him, on little evidence.

Marcamillian was former Deputy Prime Minister JOHN PRESCOTT. Each night he could invite someone to his country mansion for dinner and a game of croquet and they would be unable to do anything else for the night.

john-prescott.jpg

The police raided his country mansion and were shocked at what they found. Rope which matched that which tied up David Cameron, a box of explosives, and a bottle of poison.

HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE REBELLION.

NIGHT FOUR STARTS NOW, PLEASE SEND IN YOUR PMS.

PLAYERS:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Rummy

@gmac

@Aqui1a

@Sheikah

@Animal

@The fish

DEAD:

@Marcamillian

EEVILMURRAY

Diageo

NOTE: Some voting totals throughout the thread were incorrect. They have now been corrected.

Edited by Mr-Paul

ANNOUNCEMENT

Diageo has replaced Aqui1a.

If you can get your targets to me by this evening, that would be fabulous.

Thanks!