NEurope
Mr-Paul

Houses of Parliament Mafia - Death of the Prime Minister

Wahey, go town!

Rummy you know I trusted you already, and after this:

Ah, yeah, good call, I might prefer to go for someone less active.

Vote:@Marcamillian

and then:

Right, we need to co-ordinate! Given the most votes nature, I want to vote and lynch and inactive. The question is Marcamillian or aqui1a? I know the latter has a stronger case, but he's generally always inactive, usually Marcamillian has a bit more involvement so I find it stranger.

You have my trust for the game. I don't think a Mafioso would put forward their own kind for lynch and then steer people back on track to lynch them unless they're some maverick super actor.

Categorically Vote: Rummy

You almost certainly mean Elect: Rummy. I'd change that just in case it gets forgotten about and Rummy is the only vote all day! (Unlikely, but still)

Trying to get on his good side Sheikah? Or are you trying to pass off the possibility that Rummy is mafia as absurd even before it is considered?

ooh controversial post Yvonne! Those tricks won't work here. :)

Unless you can explain to me why he would openly try to kill his own chum early in the game...

As I say, very likely town

Yes all. I have returned. This politician will no longer remain silent.

VOTE STANDINGS:

Leader of the House

Rummy (2): Nintendohnut, Sheikah

Expulsion from the inquiry

NO VOTES

And this politician has found a new perspective in life!

Sheikah makes a good point regarding Rummy's trustworthyness.

Elect: Rummy

Also, since I've reread this thread, I've noticed Marcamillian supported DuD very easily, no questions asked. Being a mafioso, what was the point of helping a random townie gain power? I'll answer you: none.

Vote: DuD

Someone swapped me last night, i went for Diageo and ended up getting Yvonne. I found that Yvonne targetted Sheikah in the process.

I've been suspicious at Dud for a while so I don't mind if we lynch him but time for that later. Jonnas reasoning is good.

I don't have any info from tonight so I don't have anything to add unfortunatly. I don't know what to make of the write up either. Although what does it mean with Leveson Inquiry? Ring any bells for anyone?

Someone swapped me last night, i went for Diageo and ended up getting Yvonne. I found that Yvonne targetted Sheikah in the process.

Now I let slide before that I couldn't see some piece of information that everyone else could in the spreadsheet @Yvonne posted but now you're targeting me Yvonne I feel I have a right to know. Or know from anyone else who can work out what he does.

I certainly completed my action so I know I wasn't jailkept. Did you perhaps distort the PM I receive to make it a lie? Can anyone confirm what he does?

Dude, seriously, it's better that we don't say. Just rest assured that what he does is in no way negative, and that if anything he was doing you a favour last night. If you know you completed your action and got a PM, why are you worried about it? Are you thinking that your PM was wrong?

Well I didn't technically help him. Reach his goal that is. Since his goal is to, you know, kill us all.

Sheikah is mafia.

expel Sheikah

Haha well there's your answer, Sheikah.

I think you need to do a full character/power/target reveal if you want to save yourself here. I'll vote depending on your answer.

Also have a few things to ask Cube before the day ends.

Yvonne is clearly Mafia then or obviously being duped.

So it would be crazy to reveal all my info to someone who I know is very clearly Mafia or being misled.

As a plea to common sense, do not side with Yvonne. Anyone with an ounce of decent character judgement who has been reading this thread will know I'm not Mafia.

Rather than pointlessly reveal myself I'll give a full lie detector statement for those not stupid enough to side with his single sentence:

I am definitely town. I am not Mafia, I am not neutral.

Ca'man, use your brains people. There are powers after powers that can fuck with information (or Yvonne being Mafia). My town attitude throughout the game though is incorruptible.

Yvonne you're either Mafia or unknowingly feeding false facts. Either is dangerous to town so: vote: Yvonne.

I can dig it.

Vote Sheikah

I'm sorry, this is fucking stupid. He only just started playing and agrees in a sentence.

Come on people. Here is your daily IQ test! Impress me!

I also believe that Sheikah is mafia.

Also have a few things to ask Cube before the day ends.

Ask away.

Someone investigates you and finds you evil. It's not a lot of information to go through. I think one sentence is all I needed.

I also believe that Sheikah is mafia.

Ask away.

Bahaha. What absolute shit. So much so that you didn't even vote for me.

Guys, I swear on my mother's life I am not Mafia.

Someone investigates you and finds you evil. It's not a lot of information to go through. I think one sentence is all I needed.

Are you having a laugh? You do know this EXACT same thing happened to you in the Lego mafia that you were lynched in?

Surely you know this which makes this all the more ridiculously suspicious.

Bahaha. What absolute shit. So much so that you didn't even vote for me.

Guys, I swear on my mother's life I am not Mafia.

Are you having a laugh? You do know this EXACT same thing happened to you in the Lego mafia that you were lynched in?

Surely you know this which makes this all the more ridiculously suspicious.

It's not like I'm putting in the last vote. I'm just voting to put pressure on you to say something. And then if you defend yourself sufficiently then I can always remove it. However, your aggressive demeanour isn't doing you any favours.

And with the Lego Mafia, there were several things going against me. It would have been silly to not lynch me.

My attitude is exactly one of someone being wronged, which of course will be aggressive. It would take a heartless bastard to say they swear on their mother's life if they were lying, that's for sure.

I'm really hoping some people with common sense come along right now, or, you know, people with an ounce of reasonable character judgement.