NEurope
Nintendork

Captions 2.0 (56k)

Sorry, this is the new image.

191643350355509141xk3.jpg

Ack. Too slow. :(

After arab_freak's mother says he has to get a job - thus meaning that people may think he lives in poverty - things turn nasty. "I DON'T WANT TO SELL MY WATCH!!!"

Now that The Monster Raving Loony Party is taking control over England, new laws have been introduced, such as this one here:

it is illegal to not run down any old person that tries to wear stylish clothes.'

or

The 'What Not To Where' presenters - Trinny and Suzanna have started to give false advice to old mums who are desperate for a makeover.

Sorry, this is the new image.

191643350355509141xk3.jpg

After the washing machine broke down, margaret thought of new ways to pleasure herself

A common sight before crashtest dummies were introduced.

:D That one really made me laugh :bowdown:

All of these comments are good so far, just wish I could think up one....

One day late but whatever.

That's the end, someone decide a winner and that winner gets a new image yadda yadda.

Well done, these ones were actually funny *goes to sleep*

Fellow minions my plan is nearing completion. We will cover earth with molten cheese and salami. Man the pizza saucers!

another one:

Damn Americans and their hormone enhanced food.

and:

...ahh the radiated.

300px-Pizzamargherita.jpg

During Jabba's prostitutes and pizza party things start to go wrong as one whore is violently sick all over him.

George Bush recieved a great reception from the Iraqis as he made an official apology to them regarding the war.

If you look at the first page, you will see that I won the last round, and therefore gets to pick the winner. :heh:

And the winner is... Mr Odwin!

After arab_freak's mother says he has to get a job - thus meaning that people may think he lives in poverty - things turn nasty. "I DON'T WANT TO SELL MY WATCH!!!"

Congratulations. Have a complimentary pat on the beck.

^ nods.

Odwin chooses. Honestly don't worry about PMing me the image for quality control. You all know better than to use children, ethnic minorities and/or naked people.

I'll update the thread in the morning.