NEurope

I was quite naked under the towel.

And i'm quite naked under my clothes, what's your point O_o

And i'm quite naked under my clothes, what's your point O_o

Then we have something in common.

My point had to do with humor.

I failed to spread it.

Having watched 3 episodes of Seinfeld in a row today I have the random urge to type like Jerry but I shall resist. :p

Today I went to school for another psychology revision it was good I got to ask things I was unsure about and see where I went wrong in my January exam.

Yesterday was slightly more interesting as I got to witness nature and its cruellest as two crows land for a few seconds and BAM! cat out of nowhere has sunk its teeth into its neck it was brutal and then when the owner tries to catch him he just runs off into the dark victoriously carrying his prize limp in its mouth.

I felt so sad for the other bird. :( does he know his friend has gone?

It was fascinating to see though.

And today has been alright. Too many Easter Eggs is the theme of the day but my Dad has borrowed this awesome high pressure spray to clean our front garden and make it look good again. I tried to help out in my barefeet but ended up getting soaked. :grin:

Don't think I've posted this (as I don't tend to advertise the ReZTwo videos...but they're awesome so tip = subscribe) but its kinda hilarious. Especially after multi views.

"LEDGE"

Starring the voice of three NEers.

Hermit crab.

And if you missed it the first time, the best thing ever.

And I acheived the completion of my Wolf-Man model today, very happy I've actually done stuff this week. :)

AstoundingWolf-Man1.jpg

First day back at school. Actually fine. I HATE THOUGH! My English set organised a trip to go see Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan (Legends, I love them both) in Waiting For Godot, and we booked so far in advance that I completely forgot it was last night. :(

A friend said she tried to text me but failed. I smell a lie. Actually gutted about that.

But yeah. Art was fine, got some lovely drawing done. DT is anooying, have to have EVERYTHING done and handed in by the end of friday. *cries*

The last 24 hours have been so much fun, it's been ace. We went on a trip to see 17 Again last night (watch it, hilarious movie) and then I ended up staying at my best mates. We just slowly got trollied, whilst chatting on facebook/watching The Good Girl. Sounds totally normal, but it was just so damn fun. We were drinking (Port. Eurgh) until about 3am...and I texted a fellow forum member saying something like "I LOVE THAT ORGASM". So embarassing.

Then, we went on a day trip to York. I was in fits of laughter on the train, because we were both still a tad typsy, and so everything seemed hilarious...for instance the fact a child was glaring at us was at the time "Like, the funniest thing ever". In retrospect, it's just not. We wondered round York looking like complete tramps, and just chatting but oddly it was damn fun.

Edited by Slaggis

Woke up way too late (12:45) so quickly got myself ready, washed up from last night and went to uni. The plan was to look at past dissertations to get an idea of how to conclude but waste of time really. Two media ones, and the same feminist bullshit we've been taught the last three years (ergo they didn't bother). Although the conclusions were much shorter than I was told to do mine.

Then read some books and took notes and once again thought I would be able to come back and it'll all be fine...but its only come to a sentence. Hmph.

Although I did find some really useful books for my friend's dissertation so that's some good I suppose.

Oh and I came up with an idea for a PHD research project idea ^_^

got up and did some light garden work, just cutting shit up (branches, not fecal matter) to drop off at the tip, pointlessly went to the job center, meting litteraly was without point, then had no change so i went into game and picked up ninja gaiden sigma to get change. fancied it for a while and i can sell it after im done. got home and ive played some little big planet. gonna work on my level tonight, sort out how to slay the dragon.

argh! today i had a trial shift at a cafe job i applied for. it was AWFUL. the girl training me was a bitchy lesbian in a FOUL mood... so was openly insulting the rest of the staff (she called one guy an asshole to his face in front of a load of customers...) so.. it was awkward!!

but i did the best i could under the circumstances... i wouldnt be too surprised.. or upset... if i didnt get offered this one tbh! :blank:

but in other news!! i have a job interview on friday for a sushi restaurant :grin: hopefully my extensive sushi eating experience and limited japanese skillz will be a plus ... i only sent them my CV last night and they called me this afternoon ^_^ yatta, ne!

@ Paj - think of yourself as lucky that you're not having to go and see Waiting for Godot. Even with Stewart and Mckellan acting in it, it's a dire play, much like many of the so called 'modernist' movement plays from British playwrites.

Erm... I went out today. Needed to get out so went to the neighbouring town for a couple of hours. Didn't do much other than wander around the shops and buy a DS game as I didn't have much money. When I got back, I basically watched more of Gossip Girl season 2 (trying to catch up with it and I've just finished episode 12 so not too far behind) for the rest of the day. Exciting :indeed:.

Gah. Blasted wisdom tooth picking a fight with my gum. Stop fighting and let me do work dammit. I has deadlines! >_<

Got up. Did no work again.

Went out in the sun. Met a friend. Walked along the river. Had lunch on the South Bank.

Walked more in the sun. Grabbed a coffee.

Met up with my sister and her barrister friends.

Then she treated me to dinner and we both got chocolate Martinis.

top_amarula.gif

Tasted amazing.

Proceeded to give her my hour long social theory lecture.

Fun day. :smile:

ReZ, I am impressed.

I have to say, as much as I love your video on the Asylum, the slow motion "hiya" cuts out prematurely, even the one you posted here lasts a second longer but still... :(

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Having watched 3 episodes of Seinfeld in a row today I have the random urge to type like Jerry but I shall resist. :p

Kudos for the Seinfeld love!

My girlfriend went back home today, and now I feel lonely. :(

Kudos for the Seinfeld love!

My girlfriend went back home today, and now I feel lonely. :(

Come snuggle up with Pooki baby, he'll make it all better!

Went to school.

Relatively uneventful. I learned that I have to learn a whole booklet about Biochemistry for a module I had no knowledge about previously for my Chemistry A-Level. I worked in the library over lunch, missing out on food.

I got picked up from school (lovely suprise), and went to work at 5. Realised at 7 that I hadn't eaten since 11am, and felt the hungriest I've ever felt.

Ran to the Merlin after work, having phoned Calum to order me a Beefburger (they stop serving food at 9 - I get out of work at about 5 past 9). Chris, my friend from work, knew the waiter so I got 50% off (still cost £4.50 though - kinda a rip-off). I ate, and we drank pink wine and had laughs. I had hysterics after I saw Jenn's face when I shouted "Why do I look like a complete retard in EVERY photo!?" while looking through her camera album. We all laughed for a ridiculous amount of time.

We then went back to Calum's flat, and went up on the roof. I had a moment of pleasure, sitting there cuddling my straight boyfriend, illuminated by the light pollution being reflected/refracted off the foggy clouds, eating honey nut cornflakes and drinking green tea from a mug in one hand, and sparkling pink wine from a pint glass in the other.

I then ran to catch the last bus home (at 12:07), forgetting I was still wearing his lovely jumper. I listened to Hunter by Bjork on the bus. It was like a second orgasm, a moment of pleasure returning with a vengeance. Full-blast into my ears - the primitive, elemental hauntingness of the contrast between the drum-beat and her stunning voice/stringed instruments made the whole day seem worthwhile.

I am at peace - in a state of happiness. Until I remember I have coursework to hand in by Friday...

Went to school.

Relatively uneventful. I learned that I have to learn a whole booklet about Biochemistry for a module I had no knowledge about previously for my Chemistry A-Level. I worked in the library over lunch, missing out on food.

I got picked up from school (lovely suprise), and went to work at 5. Realised at 7 that I hadn't eaten since 11am, and felt the hungriest I've ever felt.

Ran to the Merlin after work, having phoned Calum to order me a Beefburger (they stop serving food at 9 - I get out of work at about 5 past 9). Chris, my friend from work, knew the waiter so I got 50% off (still cost £4.50 though - kinda a rip-off). I ate, and we drank pink wine and had laughs. I had hysterics after I saw Jenn's face when I shouted "Why do I look like a complete retard in EVERY photo!?" while looking through her camera album. We all laughed for a ridiculous amount of time.

We then went back to Calum's flat, and went up on the roof. I had a moment of pleasure, sitting there cuddling my straight boyfriend, illuminated by the light pollution being reflected/refracted off the foggy clouds, eating honey nut cornflakes and drinking green tea from a mug in one hand, and sparkling pink wine from a pint glass in the other.

I then ran to catch the last bus home (at 12:07), forgetting I was still wearing his lovely jumper. I listened to Hunter by Bjork on the bus. It was like a second orgasm, a moment of pleasure returning with a vengeance. Full-blast into my ears - the primitive, elemental hauntingness of the contrast between the drum-beat and her stunning voice/stringed instruments made the whole day seem worthwhile.

I am at peace - in a state of happiness. Until I remember I have coursework to hand in by Friday...

Has any video ever been more appropriate?

Has any video ever been more appropriate?

I adore. My favourite lip-synched performance ever.

I love how she's in a biker outfit for no reason.

And how she purposefully doesn't stand in the middle.

And how her backing singers sing in her voice.

And how the song isn't even that good, but is brilliant in every respect.

I adore.

However, arguably The Sky Lit Up was even more appropriate for the moment he put his arm around me on the roof.

Come snuggle up with Pooki baby, he'll make it all better!

Big spoon or little spoon?

Worst, horrible bad. oh god.

What's wrong?

So far haven't done too much today. Got up at 7:45 to do work, but all I've done really is watch part of Disney's The Great Mouse Detective and pretty much all of The Black Cauldron on youtube. Trying to take decent screencaps of certain parts for my paper, but it's hard to tell where the CGI has been used (at least in The Black Cauldron). So haven't really gotten anywhere, heh...

Still, everyone should watch this film at least once I think. Not the greatest Disney movie, but certainly the darkest!

I woke up about half an hour ago. Went to download this mornings episode of scrubs... So, grabbed the link and loaded up remote desktop connection to my server.

"Computer cannot be found or doesn't exist." says RDC. Jordan: "O_o... Wat." Turns out, my switch is being a cunt, again. But i'm so warm in bed that i don't want to get up and restart it :(.

Hmm. Sounds like a curious relationship. On the roof watching stars and him giving you his jumper? Hmmmm. I'm reluctant to believe his sexuality claims.

What's wrong?

Ah I'm alright I think. I am back at work after break (so Monday blues essentially) but we've moved seats and mine is kinda bad. Managers behind me direct view of PC not ideal, and every seat next to me are females. Although there is one male near me, and hes a legend and he made me laugh earlier so its not all bad.

Also my eyes hurt/headache kinda thing. Its all good in the hood.

Gonna get my hair cut today I think.

Trying to take decent screencaps of certain parts for my paper, but it's hard to tell where the CGI has been used (at least in The Black Cauldron). So haven't really gotten anywhere, heh...

A bit of Googling suggests that computers were used to create wire-frame models of scenery over which the artists would trace their work, maintaining mathematically correct perspective and dimensions. So presumably that would mean most scenes were created with computer assistance, although there would be no actual 3D rendering present in the film itself; I'd guess elements such as the boat at the end would have benefited the most from this approach, given the way it tumbles about.

Shame the film came out before the time of DVD extras, eh?