NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

Have no idea where they got that Nintendo Direct stuff from, have seen no mention of it anywhere and I wouldn't bet on seeing anything there

So your saying we might get no info about Nobunaga's Ambition there

The Nintendo Direct conferences typically focus on Japan. America has their own focusing on some of the same games and Europe has received translations of the Japanese one. Now P+NA is out, it's unlikely to have a mention

The Nintendo Direct conferences typically focus on Japan. America has their own focusing on some of the same games and Europe has received translations of the Japanese one. Now P+NA is out, it's unlikely to have a mention

You never now what is going to happen if not at E3 it should be announced

If it's going to be out before Christmas, it'll be announced at E3. Simple as

I've not heard much about this game (Nobunaga's Ambition) since it was revealed in December. is anyone expecting much from this?

I've not heard much about this game (Nobunaga's Ambition) since it was revealed in December. is anyone expecting much from this?

It's a good game. It's a bit slow but all turn-based strategy RPGs are

I don't mind about the speed, I'm a fan of Strategy +/ RPGs. Have you played it @Serebii?

Of course. Have to for the site.

Totally finished it barring the two WiFi events that have yet to come

I see, how much have you enjoyed it & how many hours have you clocked?

Edited by -Dem0-

I liked it, but I'm not really fond of turn-based games so much. It took some getting used to. Clocked about 150 hours

wow! well thanks for your answers, I'll look into this game some more.

Yo Serebii, are you sure that BW2 info is confirmed for next week? It looked like Battrio information to me, but the sound and visuals from Keyhole aren't very reliable for me so I may have it completely wrong.

Yo Serebii, are you sure that BW2 info is confirmed for next week? It looked like Battrio information to me, but the sound and visuals from Keyhole aren't very reliable for me so I may have it completely wrong.

Yeah bulbapidea says its Battrio information or is it a April fools day joke

Dohohoho, Bulbanews seems to be in the April Fools spirit. Shame it's not subtle!

Yeah I think it's a April fool joke aswell

Yeah I think it's a April fool joke aswell

Nope, it's confirmed, they admitted they didn't want to bring Nobunaga to the West.

100% Positive

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/smash/

今回は「ポケモンクイズキャラバン」! ゴルゴ所長・レッド博士が埼玉県和光市におじゃましてきたぞ! クイズが大リニューアル! 黒白クイズ第2弾の「クイズ!ブラック2・ホワイト2」! ほかにも「ポケモンパズル 間違い探しクイズ」「ケルディオ リレークイズ」など、新クイズから目が離せない! 新クイズを勝ち抜くのはいったい!?

ポケモンバトリオVも大特集! 夏の映画でも活躍する伝説のポケモン、コバルオン・テラキオン・ビリジオンの強力パックが登場! レッド博士の腕前にも大注目だ!

さらに、『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』の最新情報も盛りだくさん!!

Translation of the bold part: Also, Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Lots of latest news

Do note I hate April Fools and the only pranks I partake in are when I reveal legitimate things on April 1st just to screw with people's heads as seen on April 1st 2007 (http://www.serebii.net/archive/April-2007.shtml) and various forum things. I strongly oppose misleading people with false information. The April Fool's stuff I enjoy are things like the current Google Maps thing.

Nope, it's confirmed, they admitted they didn't want to bring Nobunaga to the West.

Not quite. They said there are no announcements. PR talk. Based on sales of P+NA (being better than Ranger games and Dungeon games), I can see them deciding to release it, but perhaps after B2W2

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

In that 2007 page you have "in game tasts" instead of tasks.

Pedant :p Just a typo lol

Translation of the bold part: Also, Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Lots of latest news

Ah sweet! Good to hear we're finally going to see/hear something

Not quite. They said there are no announcements. PR talk. Based on sales of P+NA (being better than Ranger games and Dungeon games), I can see them deciding to release it, but perhaps after B2W2

I was being sarcastic, but I keep forgetting that the internet doesn't portray sarcasm very well!

EDIT: Just repaired my Pokemon Gold catridge! Battery had been dry for years and I found a spare 2032 battery to replace it with, nerve racking stuff getting those solders off!

Edited by Debug Mode

We all ready for the inevitably minuscule details of Black and White 2 we'll be getting tonight?