NEurope

I'd say children well under 10 might like the show. The seemingly arbitrary switching between (bad) CGI and drawn characters/backgrounds unfortunately hurts the cartoon's quality... :heh:

The channel in itself is good though. It's just too little, too late. I can only imagine what would happen, if Nintendo started streaming the Pokemon Anime. Parents would probably have an even harder time to get their children off the systems. :p

Edited by Burny

This. And it's by 4Kids, anyone that watched the earlier Pokémon movies should be used to the mix of CGI (Especially the opening scene of 4Ever, with Celebi)

I've only seen the first two Pokémon films. The first one is a great film, the second felt more like a feature length episode or something. The added CGI was a real eyesore, imo... just like in Kirby.

Watching the new episode put up today gives you a key to watch a locked episode.

I'd say children well under 10 might like the show.

Yeah my nephews now love this show (aged 4 and 5 ) since this channel arrived.

Thats said, I'm much older and like the show too ::shrug: I even like of he mix between CG and animation.

Thats said, I'm much older and like the show too ::shrug: I even like of he mix between CG and animation.

There has to be tar and feathers somewhere around here... ;)

I watched most of the first episode and some of a later one on youtube (where they have to do a cartoon). It really is a children's show, but at least the cartoon part has some grounding in an adults reality (slave labor :heh:). I'd probably watch all of them, if my internet connection wasn't so slow, that it would have to pre-load every two seconds.

But I'm notoriously prone to do a lot of things - sensible or not - when I should be learning for my final exam. Like posting on n-europe... :p

This. And it's by 4Kids, anyone that watched the earlier Pokémon movies should be used to the mix of CGI (Especially the opening scene of 4Ever, with Celebi)

4Kids didn't make the cartoon, they just dubbed it.

King Dedede's voice is so wrong. And his mouth doesn't work.

I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DAIR KIRBEH

(I actually like Dedede's voice in this)

I actually rather like this cartoon. I finish my day off watching a new episode in bed. It's awesome.

Just noticed the Kirby TV channel looking at me when I fired up the Wii. Has anyone stuck with it over the months? I watched the first episode when the channel debuted and that was enough for me. :heh: I hope they provide more of this sort of content on Wii U as it adds another string to the Nintendo bow.

When it comes to anime, I watch it in Japanese with English subs.

This was my very first anime ever, and I've viewed it (online) up to the point where the subtitles stopped. I believe that was around episode 70 or so....

Such a shame.....brilliant show!

The 'last' episode that the channel will be showing went up last night. The channel is going to close on the 14th of December, (as stated from the beginning )

I really enjoyed having this show on the Wii, I hope they bring it back next year for the rest of the episodes. I particular liked one of the more recent ones where the characters all made an animation studio to make their own cartoons. The episode was one big parody of itself.

Nintendo should do this with some other shows, like people mentioned already in this thread. Super Mario Bros super show being one that comes to mind.

Edited by Helmsly

The channel is back up now, however its all the same episodes it had last year. I was hoping it would be the next 50 episodes in the series.

The channel is back up now, however its all the same episodes it had last year. I was hoping it would be the next 50 episodes in the series.

In that case I could watch the ones I didn't last year, having bowed out after episode one. : peace:

I didn't notice it the other day, but they have added a new option that wasn't there last year called "Game Trailers", which is just 4 trailers for Kirby games.