NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

My first win in aaaaaaaggeeeeeess :yay:

6-1 against comrade co-op.. I'll take that! thank you muchleee :D

Lol, I was anticipating you away on friday as being about my toughest match of the season and I'm looking forward to it even less now...

(Edit, 2 red cards and an injury for friday, ah man..)

In positive news, my 18-4 youth striker knocked in 4 goals in my match today! Was against an inactive Dyson but nonetheless very happy with that!

Think I'm at my peak this season, highest scoring team and 2nd in the league... played the inactives now though and I'm anticipating a big tail off from now on. So long as I can stay above the bottom three up I'll be happy.

What a massive result today. I set my tactics and was sure I'd get beaten. It's a great rush to see Dragooooo at the top of the league. :o

Well played, Zell. Good games and you really had me thinking right up until the very last second before kick off. I won't tell you how long it took me to prepare for these games, which shows that I respect you as an opponent.

A win at home to Battlestar would be huuuuuge. I'd be 3 off the top, having played the 3 strongest, imo, home and away (Eights, Battlestar, Silverdale).

A draw even wouldn't be a disaster. A loss would probably rule me out of the title race.

You say that every season, then out of nowhere you suddenly want to start a new team :p

To be fair on me, last season I missed the start because I was away for a few weeks and couldn't really compete. I did well to stay up I think. I've been thinking about starting a new team for ages because mine were stuck in a rut and last season was perfect as a few others did too.

This season my DVs are brilliant and I'm now hoping for 3 double jumps.

To be fair on me, last season I missed the start because I was away for a few weeks and couldn't really compete. I did well to stay up I think. I've been thinking about starting a new team for ages because mine were stuck in a rut and last season was perfect as a few others did too.

This season my DVs are brilliant and I'm now hoping for 3 double jumps.

noob question, what dv do you need to double jump? Last season I had someone on 17 but he didnt. Is it 18?

noob question, what dv do you need to double jump? Last season I had someone on 17 but he didnt. Is it 18?

I think it depends on a lot of things..

I think double jumps usually happen when, in the previous season, a player had a high DV but didn't even make one jump in skill. They seem to make up for it in the following season with a double jump.. but not always. It's obviously really hard to calculate.

There's no sure way of knowing.

What you need to know is that if a player is rated at skill 4 his skill level could be anywhere between 3.6 and 4.5. If he is at 4.4 then it is very likely he will go up a to skill level 5 (anywhere between 4.6 and 5.5) in the next update.

Obviously this means the higher up they are to their next level the more likely they are to double jump.

Your DV 17 might have just got into the next category and be, for example, a 3.6 (skill 4) and could have gone all the way up to a 5.5 and still only be rate 5 even though he dramatically increased his skill level.

The higher your DVs the higher skill increase you will get but obviously there's no way of knowing where they are right now. The only guide you have is from the previous update. If he didn't go up a skill level but had a high DV then you know he'll be close to going up next time.

After several tries I can't find it, but I'm certain I read in the rules that the maximum increase in a change report is 1.6. That is of course for a player who have 20 in DV.

I don't think I have ever gotten a double jump in the N-E league :(

So really Charlie has no idea! He's just hoping for some jumps. Me? Ive bought my way to the top this season! Just call me Elitecester City.

So really Charlie has no idea! He's just hoping for some jumps. Me? Ive bought my way to the top this season! Just call me Elitecester City.

When last I looked, it was Dragooooo who were top of the league, and not the number two team in Elitecester.

You will forever be in our shadow. We are the almighty Drachester Gooooonited.

WE'LL DO WHAT WE WANT

WE'LL DO WHAT WE WAAAAAANNNT

WE'RE THE MIGHTY DRAGOOOOO

WE'LL DO WHAT WE WANT

N-Euro Elite League – Tuesday 17th April 2012

Season 22 – Round 11

Rising Phoenix vs Battlestar Odwinica

Rising hosted Odwinica in todays encounter at the Rising Stadium. Kick-off was at 13:30 xt, the referee for this match was Hugh Cango. Throughout the entire match, Rising had 3 chances to Odwinica’s 0 chances. But they could not convert the chances to goals today.

* Xpert Time

Possession: 46 – 54

Chances: 3 – 0

Man of the Match (Rising): Chris Jerimo

Man of the Match (Odwinica): Hardy Howarth

Final Score: Rising Phoenix 0 – Battlestar Odwinica 0

Mcoys Sons vs The Sixty-Fourthers

Mcoys were not taking this encounter lightly today, scoring the 1st goal of the match in the 1st minute of the match. Scorer was Adrien Tant. Mcoys were taking things seriously, showing Sixty exactly what they were made of. Within a few minutes, they scored their second goal. Jez Heckinbottom the scorer on this occasion. Sixty were looking stunned on-pitch, 2-0 down within 5 minutes. Things certainly were not going Sixty’s way in this match, an injury to Amer Hizo Diz in the 15th minute bought his game to a premature end. He was subbed for Latif Al-Rikabi. Mcoys scored a 3rd goal in the 54th minute, Jez scored his second of the match. 2 subs for Sixty in the 78th (Abdallah Kermashani for Arazh Sorai) and in the 89th (Said Rashmati for Sarkew Bakir) bought this match to a conclusion.

Possession: 58 – 42

Chances: 11 – 1

Man of the Match (Mcoys): Arthur Rossall

Man of the Match (Sixty): Zara Hagolahi

Final Score: Mcoys Sons 3 – The Sixty-Fourthers 0

Intergalactico Stars vs Silverdale Hotpot

Both sides came into this one wanting a result, Inter played a 4-5-1 approach with Silverdale going for the classic 4-3-3. Both sides were evenly matched in the early stages. But it was Inter who scored the opener in the 40th minute, Ben Kenobi the scorer. Again, they scored in the 59th minute. Mark Undertaker the scorer on this occasion. Ben Kenobi who scored the opener, was subbed for Nikos Scabos. Silverdale, being desperate to score a goal, made an error of judgement on a tackle which gave Inter a chance for a 3rd, which was taken swiftly. Zinedine Zidane the scorer on this occasion. Inter were not going to be taken easy, scoring a 4th in the 85th. Mark Undertaker the scorer, and his second goal of the night.

Possession: 59 – 41

Chances: 10 – 0

Man of the Match (Inter): Zinedine Zidane

Man of the Match (Silverdale): Howard Lacey

Final Score: Intergalactico Stars 4 – Silverdale Hotpot 0

Happenstance FC vs Leeds M.O.T

Leeds are in a similar situation to Rising, both sides needing wins to remain in the Elites. With Leeds travelling to Happen Grounds to take on Happenstance today, it was all to play for. They were going out to win, and nothing was going to stop them. Patrick Unsworth was booked in the 2nd minute for Happenstance, followed by a booking for Leeds in the 8th minute. Hamit Altug was the unfortunate player on this occasion. Unfortunetly for Happenstance, the foul tackle caused Teofilo Polo to sprain his ankle and had to be subbed for Den Gregor. It was looking to be favourable to Leeds today, but their luck soon changed. 38 minutes in, Dean Gregor scored the opener for Happenstance. Leeds took this as a warning and prepped for the 2nd half, bringing on Viquardinho Berger for Godfrey Pascoe. Again, Leeds and Happenstance received yellows in the 52 (Leeds player Jonny Howson) and the 55th (Happenstance’s Steven Harrison). The 55th minute saw Leed’s Marvin Townshead injured, he was subbed for Emillio Largo. Leeds’ luck ran out in the 85th, a second foul for Hamit Altug saw his game end with a Red. Happenstance took the opportunity, and scored their 2nd goal in the 88th. Godfrey Pascoe the scorer. A sub for Leeds ended todays encounter

Possession: 64 – 36

Chances: 7 – 0

Man of the Match (Happenstance): Godfrey Pascoe

Man of the Match (Silverdale): Elton Monkhouse

Final Score: Happenstance FC 2 – Leeds M.O.T 0

Eights United vs Madpool

Both sides have been on fire since the start of the season, so this was going to be a hit and/or miss encounter. Madpool went on the offensive from the start, injuring Eight’s Godinho Cantos in the 7th minute, and scoring in the 18th. Reggie Hales the scorer. Eights were not going to take this lightly, firing one back of their own in the 21st. Marvin Capwell scored. Eights fired a second one in the 27th, this time Kurniawan Yusri the scorer. Madpool’s Reggie Yales was booked for an offensive tackle on Kurniawan Yusri, was this revenge for the goal he scored? We’ll never know to be fair. A penalty to Madpool in the 36th couldn’t be converted. Showing the pressure these two sides are under this. Another booking to Eights, Rod Clevean the unfortunate player, who in turn injured a Madpool player. Marshall Buchanan had to be taken off and Bruno Galisteu was bought on in replacement. An injury to Dagfinn Jalland in the 46th bought his game to an end, Costel Leonid was bought on. Madpool scored an equalisor in the 57th, Archie Gay the scorer. And again Madpool scored in the 65th, Steven Gerrard scoring this time. Eights equalled back in the 75th, Severin Granas the scorer. Another mistake from Reggie Yates ended his game, a red card for an offense to Kurniawan Yusri. Partly due to swearing and starting a scuffle after a fair tackle were the causes. Eights took the 1 man advantage, scoring a 4th goal in the 87th. Alec Swanson scored.

Possession: 49 – 51

Chances: 7 – 9

Man of the Match (Eights): Fernecs Grosics

Man of the Match (Madpool): Reggie Yates

Final Score: Eights United 4 – Madpool 3

Edited by Jimbob

Yes i have, i hate when that happens. Give me 10 minutes.

Edit: Done, no more formatting issues.

Edited by Jimbob

Sorry, how many games have you won against me?

The same amount as you've won against me this season. :heh:

Time will tell. Dragooooo will be lifting that trophy on the last day of the season. I would love it if we could win the league at your place. Just so I could drink Elite-tears. It's what I have for breakfast.

lololo

I'm going to get bum raped by Haden tomorrow. I just know it. The downward spiral will then commence.

Considering I had to play a defender in goal it wasn't that bad :p

Hmm, a draw today. Not too bad, considering i lost to them last time we played. At least next match, i got my most experienced midfielder returning from injury. So could be worse really.

Looking at the mid-league, it's between a few teams for the last relegation slot, just hoping it's not me. Would love to survive another season.

I was right to be scared... 5 - 0? How did that happen? Possibly most worst ever result in the N-E league! Ah man!

Edit: Also, on my other league I've got a cracking player through

6one52.png

(Hard trainer and intelligence are great in my book). My squad size is only 18.. any idea why give the player a chance is blanked out?

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Have you got offers on for any other players?

11 chances against Seahawks today but only won 2-1. My team has to work so hard just for a standard result lol.

Has anyone with players that have "Fair" compatability in their team noticed if their teamwork values have improved the more you play them that person. When they introduced the player compatibility, I was under the impression that if you waited a while and played that player then their teamwork value would eventually improve in the area of the pitch that they play but this hasn't seemed to be the case for me, so far at least.

Alledgedly, it takes a veeery long time.

Myself, I never take notice.

Yeah it seems to take a lot longer than you'd expect. A couple of my players changed from 'good' to 'excellent' last season though so it definitely does happen :p

I was right to be scared... 5 - 0? How did that happen? Possibly most worst ever result in the N-E league! Ah man!

Edit: Also, on my other league I've got a cracking player through

6one52.png

(Hard trainer and intelligence are great in my book). My squad size is only 18.. any idea why give the player a chance is blanked out?

No money, perhaps?

N-Euro Elite League Round-up

Round 12 – Season 22

Leeds M.O.T vs Intergalactico Stars

Leeds are in dire need of a win if they are to have any chance of avoiding relegation. Going against Inter, this was never going to be an easy match. A few chances for Inter in the first half, but Leeds defence was holding strong. But it was Inter who took the opportunity at goal in the second, and scored. Eddie Guerrero the scorer on this occasion in the 54th minute. Zinedine Zidane was subbed in the 57th for Mark Undertaker, Viquardinho Berger for Marvin Townshend (Leeds) in the 61st. A few more subs for Inter (Rocky Miavia for Sergio Ramos, Ronald Ronaldo for Nikos Papadopoulos in the 80th) and for Leeds (Johnny Normlund for Jose Antonio Alonso) in the 81st rounded this match up

Possession: 46 – 54

Chances: 0 – 4

Man of the Match (Leeds) – Elton Monkhouse

Man of the Match (Inter) – Zinedine Zidane

Final Score: Leeds M.O.T 0 – Intergalactico Stars – 1

Madpool vs Battlestar Odwinica

Madpool hosted League leaders Odwinica in todays match. Madpool have done very well this season, but going against the leaders today was going to be tough. A yellow card for Ludvik Oy in the 35th (Odwin) for a horrific tackle to Madpools Neal Hiles, which resulted in him being subbed for Marshall Buchanan. We are hoping Neal makes a good recovery. In what seems to be a revenge tackle, Darrell Sedgewick took out Fritjof Tygesen in the 47th minute, receiving a yellow card for his troubles. Fritjof had to be replaced with Bjorn Hoch. It was Madpool who opened the scoring in the 50th, Steven Gerrard the scorer. But Odwinica shot back quick with an equalisor in the 54th, Hardy Howarth the scorer off a penalty. But it seemed the luck for Madpool could be up. Steven Gerrard was yellow carded in the 57th, Kurohime Yamanishi was also yellow’d in the 64th. And sent off for a second offense in the 78th minute. No matter what Odwinica could do, they couldn’t take the opportunity of 1 man advantage.

Possession: 53 – 47

Chances: 3 – 2

Man of the Match (Madpool) – Ed Kent

Man of the Match (Odwinica) – Hardy Howarth

Final Score: Madpool 1 – Battlestar Odwinica – 1

Rising Phoenix vs Mcoys Sons

Rising Phoenix hosted Mcoys Sons today, Rising are in need of a win to avoid relegation this season. It was Mcoys Sons who opened the scoring in the 5th minute. Wyatt Rufus the scorer. Rising had a few chances in the 1st half, but couldn’t convert them into goals. Mcoys struck a 2nd goal in the 55th, Wade McAteer the scorer on this occasion. Steven Gaye was booked for an offense in the 70th minute, which I believe was doing some kind of Ric Flair style “wooo” right in the face of Risings, Max Hendry. As unlucky as a lemming jumping from a cliff onto a trampoline, Arther Rossall for Mcoys was injured in the 90th minute. He was subbed for Chuk Ngozi.

Possession: 38 – 62

Chances: 5 – 3

Man of the Match (Rising) – Max Hendry

Man of the Match (Mcoys) – Arther Rossall

Final Score: Rising Phoenix 0 – Mcoys Sons – 2

Silverdale Hotpot vs Eights United

A hotly anticipated contest lay ahead today, Silverdale hosted Eights. Both sides were playing a 3-5-2 formation, so this was going to be about skill only. Unfortunetly, Silvers Virgil Caskey was injured and had to be subbed for Eric Hudson in the 21st minute. But it was Silver who opened the scoring, Clifford Hope scoring with Julian Wacek the assist. In the 34th minute, it was the other way around when Julian scored with Clifford assisting. Clifford scored a 2nd goal in the 46th minute, this time with the assist from Eric Hudson. And in the 58th minute, Julian Wacek scored his second. It seemed to be a contest between these two as to who was scoring the most today. Silverdale were all over Eights in this match, who looked lost on the pitch.

Possession: 56 – 44

Chances: 7 – 2

Man of the Match (Silver) – Bidari Elloriaga

Man of the Match (Eights) – Alec Swanson

Final Score: Silverdale Hotpot 4 – Eights United – 0

The Sixty-Fourthers vs Happenstance FC

Both sides played the same formation, so this was going to be a game of skill and some luck as to who was going to take this encounter. Dean Gregor for Happestance was yellow carded for attempting to injure Godfrey Pascoe in the 28th minute. Fike Sarasari and Said Rashmati were subbed for Sixty for Arazh Sorai and Latif Al-Rikabi respectably. Soon after coming on, Arazh Sorai was booked for doing an Ultimate Warrior-style verbal attack on Dean Gregor for his earlier tackle. Majeed Nashirin was taken off for Evstathios Panadopolos in the 86th.

Possession: 59 – 41

Chances: 4 – 1

Man of the Match (Sixty) – Sirwan Baralla

Man of the Match (Happen) – Godfrey Pascoe

Final Score: The Sixty-Fourthers 0 – Happenstance FC – 0

Edited by Jimbob