NEurope

Indeed, or a limited time offer. I went for it as I really enjoy N/Nintendo Gamers output, so hopefully it'll be honoured at that price.

It wasn't when he posted it. Must've been a typo

I don't dispute that, just wanted to save people being disappointed like I was.

Almost I was devastated since I recently invested in a subscription. Hopefully the free Other M they'll give me with it will find a nice price somewhere.

Indeed, or a limited time offer. I went for it as I really enjoy N/Nintendo Gamers output, so hopefully it'll be honoured at that price.

Should be, you purchased at that price. Should get what you paid for really.

I'm guessing street fighter is gone? Don't see it on there, and searching it on their site just sends me back to the main page. That was quick.

Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are both currently down to £19.99 at Comet.

Not as cheap as some of those other games but you know these Nintendo games hold their price at retail so I doubt you'll see it much lower any time soon... unless GAME have a closing down sale that is...

I haven't seen this mentioned on this section of the forum anywhere so far but GAME and Gamestation are having a massive firesale. Go in store and there are crazy deals, Wii games for £2, hardware discounts.

Take advantage of the sicking ship!

Drove past game yesterday, I love how they're promoting it to the uninformed as a 'Spring Clean' :p

Honestly, I hope they do alright. The current prices on their pre-owned stuff is more in line with what they should be/what they're worth anyway IMHO.

Picked up Zelda: Skyward Sword for £24.99 yesterday. There were LOADS of fantastic deals. Pre-owned 360 S 250GB for £119! It's ironic that the only time Game offer good value is when they've already totally fucked themselves over. If they had prices like this that changed weekly or monthly on a wide range of titles (new and old) they wouldn't be where they are now!

Right so I've been shopping today and picke up the following:

-Basic white Wii

-Second controller

-Second Nunchuck

-Wii Motion Plus

-Smash Bros Brawl

-Epic Mickey

-Skyward Sword

All for £105. This is how I like to shop.

Head's up, Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3/360) is £16.85 for today only (apparently) on ShopTo.

Edited by Sheikah

Valhalla nights eldar saga for Wii. GAME website.

In stock, doubt for very long though. £1.98 brand new.

Edit..it's out of stock...went out of stock within a few hours.

Edited by NintyCat

Question to the floor:

What would you say I would be expecting to pay for New Super Mario Bros Wii?

Normally I would say around £30+

But I can't help feeling I've seen it somewhere cheap this last week.

Cheers matey, might look around for a second hand one. Never played it and want some fun multiplayer stuff to have around the house!