NEurope

It's Moby's latest CD. I sadly don't really have room for posters. =(

wackelpudding.JPG

Bought myself some jelly (?? Looked it up in the dictionary..should be right :D). Yummy.

Phew... for a minute there I thought you'd bought a selection of Rez's urine samples off ebay!

Phew... for a minute there I thought you'd bought a selection of Rez's urine samples off ebay!

Wait a sec...you can buy them?

Wait a sec...you can buy them?

Dude....I have a bodily fluids store on ebay. If I can produce it, you can buy it.

Urgh grammar!...

You off to Italy then Ash?

Nope. Well not in the immediate future. At some point yes, but looking around at jobs I feel grossly unqualified to do anything so I figure picking up a second language would be beneficial. Thinking maybe doing it after my MA...or in place of at the rate this job hunting is going :p

Indeed it is! =D

Plus I still had free tickets to Disneyland that need to be used before September, so yeah. =P

How did you come across these? I'm sure you've explained before but I forget things easily ^_^

I'm considering taking myself and my mother for her birthday/my graduation (which I know sounds weird but she's always wanted to go and I'm a big kid at heart) at the start of November.

Plus, how do you get from Paris to Disneyland? Tried on Eurostar London>Disneyland and they said they can only do to Paris. So then tried Paris>Disneyland and they said the route doesn't exist -_-

How did you come across these? I'm sure you've explained before but I forget things easily ^_^

I'm considering taking myself and my mother for her birthday/my graduation (which I know sounds weird but she's always wanted to go and I'm a big kid at heart) at the start of November.

Plus, how do you get from Paris to Disneyland? Tried on Eurostar London>Disneyland and they said they can only do to Paris. So then tried Paris>Disneyland and they said the route doesn't exist -_-

My dad won the tickets with the newspaper (two tickets for one day access to both parks), and he gave them to me as a birthday present. =P

You can take the TGV from Paris to Disneyland (Marne-la-Vallée), or just take the RER train from Paris to Disneyland. The TGV of course is fast, but probably more expensive too then the normal train. I actually can't find how to order a ticket for the TGV though, but it should be possible.

Eurostar does go from London to Disneyland though? It let me select it at least, so I don't see why that wouldn't work for you?

Knowing

41qWKl7DNtL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

11.98 GBP

Hotel Babylon - season 4

51t%2BeV4YJhL._AA240_.jpg

17.88 GBP

Dollhouse - season 1

41HyUxBHGgL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Indeed it is! =D

Plus I still had free tickets to Disneyland that need to be used before September, so yeah. =P

:D

In addition to thaaaaat:

2109772635_afeddd26fc_m.jpg

I has bought ticketings to take me from London St Pancras Internationaaaaal to get to Belgiumland.

62 quid 50 pence. :)

I also bought:

Karma-Kream-Body-Cream-by-LUSH_3991BB6A.jpg

A tenner from Lush. I use it because I have dry skin, and its lovely. Been using it for years. Also, I need to top up because I was running out, and because the female likes to use eet on her legs.

Takeo, YEY! <3

But seriously, KKOB?

FFS :P

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

I'll pester Ashaleeeee again etc etc

Update:

Right, changed name cos i'm a different fella from when i last procrastinated on here.

KKOB are my initials and my user for loads of different internet thangs like twitter, wordpress, tumblr etc. That alreeeet with you guys?

I also bought this:

3739775794_2187f73656.jpg?v=0

Edited by KKOB
Automerged Doublepost

I'm desperately looking for a red, plain(ish) zip through hoodie, alas Uniqlo have sold out of the sale ones. So I was just about to buy a Hollister one, until I realised that shipping was £20. There goes that idea. Gah I'm annoyed!

I'm desperately looking for a red, plain(ish) zip through hoodie, alas Uniqlo have sold out of the sale ones. So I was just about to buy a Hollister one, until I realised that shipping was £20. There goes that idea. Gah I'm annoyed!

H&M sell them for £20. Though they have no online ordering system, unfortunately.

H&M sell them for £20. Though they have no online ordering system, unfortunately.

Oooh awesome! I was thinking they might have, but obviously couln't have a look due to their behind-the-times website. Will go into Crawley and have a look sometime soon then. Thanks man!

No problem! ;) Look for them on the LOGG section, they're better quality than the Divided Blue section ones, imo. I don't think they have red ones on Div Blue at the moment though... erm, I actually work at the one in Manchester. :heh:

My red zip hoodie has Bat For Lashes on the back. :)

You could get it from her website if you wanted to be as cool as me.

Out of some more Birthday money, i bought

03b5b09eb1774baf9bb98fb78eaf0598.jpg

And with that, i purchased A Link to the Past and Super Mario World

No problem! ;) Look for them on the LOGG section, they're better quality than the Divided Blue section ones, imo. I don't think they have red ones on Div Blue at the moment though... erm, I actually work at the one in Manchester. :heh:

Haha nice one, I'm envious of your staff discount. Thanks again :)

My red zip hoodie has Bat For Lashes on the back. :)

You could get it from her website if you wanted to be as cool as me.

Alas, Paj, no. I do not wish to be. :heh:

Haha nice one, I'm envious of your staff discount. Thanks again :)

25% off everything! Not to be sniffed at! :yay: