NEurope
Haden

The portal of dreams opens again (Xpert 11 Season 15!)

Hey guys just doing a shout out if anyone on the board wants to take part in the best all time N Europe game out there.

Xpert 11 is a football management game we play on the board at this site http://www.xperteleven.com/Lobby.aspx?UNR=350394

It is easy to pick up but hard to master, this is the thread for the season just gone http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27454

Incredibly this form game originally started by the legend that is Oddy has reached Season number.

ikarajat_elokuvat_15.jpg

So come and be part of the magic! PM me or post in the Season 14 thread to learn how to join.

Also Dyson won this season we can't let that happen again help stop him! ;)

Anybody with a slight interest in football will enjoy this, i promise. Even people who don't like football with surely enjoy it. If new players do join, please, give it a fair chance. I've actually joined twice, first time i joined and went inactive (lost interest). 2nd time, i was inactive at first, but started getting really into it, now i adore it and check it everyday! I'm even a VIP :heh:

I love this game. Champiooooooooooons! :D

However the thread title needs changing. Boo!

I think I tried this on here once. Wasn't interested. I have more interest in paint drying than football though, so that probably didn't help.

I think I tried this on here once. Wasn't interested. I have more interest in paint drying than football though, so that probably didn't help.

Well weren't you doing an Art foundation degree last year? You kinda had to be interested in paint drying when it was your painting surely? Bias!

Xpert Eleven is awesome, its like the tori amos of football. Give it a go.

Well weren't you doing an Art foundation degree last year? You kinda had to be interested in paint drying when it was your painting surely? Bias!

I know, I wasn't exaggerating! :p

I love this game. Champiooooooooooons! :D

However the thread title needs changing. Boo!

This one or the Xpert thread?

Gonna be making a whole new thread for season 15 amigo! :grin:

And Paj join! You get to do Press releases where you can make as many tori amos references as you like!

And Paj join! You get to do Press releases where you can make as many tori amos references as you like!

For the love of god dont encourage him!!!

Yes. I do not like football really. And Xpert is awesome. Its just like....a strategy game really. Very cool.