NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

I may take a bit longer than expected. But if I'm home before 22:00, that's still the time I'll end this.

No I mean. If we have not reached majority until 22:00, I ask that you wait a bit longer. Discussion has not died and we are very close to a lynch.

If the mafia is abstaining from voting and you end the day, then it is unfair.

I'm not sold on Rez being Mafia, but since it's the only lynch we have going and the night may be ending

Vote: Rez

because I want to trust people, which I know doesn't help in this sort of game (and it worked against me before in a previous mafia)

so generally I'm still learning these games and I'm easily swayed by the accused (guess I'd be rubbish on a jury!)

He never even made a large case about not being mafia.

You're reason is terrible, but you have voted, and that's all I need.

I want to win, I have to kill the mafia to do so. I believe Rez is mafia.

Gah! Net is slow...

Vote Standings

Diageo (1): Ellmeister

Nintendohnut (2): Eenuh, Tales

ReZourceman (8): The Peeps, Diageo, MadDog, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube, heroicjanitor, gmac

(Majority is 10)

Day 4 is over

--------------------

The sun set. The Gentlemen were now wearing nightcaps, drinking tea with warm milk.

"No! We can still do this, men! Give me your votes!"

"It is late, Diageo. Let us rest."

"It can't be! Rise again, sun! I command thee!"

Shockingly enough, the sun did not obey.

"Curses! And we were so close! We are not finished yet, Horseman!"

"We should at least alleviate the itch on his nose..."

"Never! Let him suffer!"

What will happen next? Is ReZ's suffering just? Is Diageo the wicked one? Or is there more to this intricate tale?

Intrigue! Suspicion! Inconclusiveness! Do not miss our next day!

--------------

Participants:

(19)

-chairdriver

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

-gmac

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-Paj Meen Ah

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

Send me your PMs

Night 4 starts now

*wipes the sweat from my brow*

You're technically still in a catatonic state, leaving you unable to wipe the sweat from your brow.

24 hours have passed.

-The night phase is 48 hours long at most. I may make an exception for the first day, but that is as tolerant as I get;

Rez said nothing, he used his eyes to point towards two posts and remained silent. you're very eager for this to start :D

He fell into a catatonic state, unable to speak, unable to move, he would need to settle for a blank stare into the horizon, enduring the increasingly intense itch on his nose...

He can't point his eyes either. He can only sit there like a vegetable.

Night 4 has ended

---------------

A shady man stood by the hall by himself, holding a bottle of beer. He occasionally rubbed his left cheek, with anger in his movements and pain in his eyes.

A friendly gentleman approached. "I say, my good sir! I most certainly did not expect to see you here! Drinking, at this hour?"

The drunkard snared at this visitor "It helps me forget my woes. Today was not a good night" he said as he took a gulp

"Yes, but you should not lose your composure, you drink like a barbarian! And beer? Brandy and Scotch are much more refine-"

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The charlatan exploded. "To hell with them! To hell with your 'refined beverages'! To hell with your precious manners! To hell with this rotten, hypocritical society!"

"My god, man! You've become a drunken stupor!"

"I still cannot believe Joey joined your lot. We may have killed him, but it was your fault. You're all nothing but excrement! You filthy nobles!" He smashed the bottle against the wall.

Still holding the bottle's remains, he turned to the friendly gentleman "Much went wrong tonight, but at least I won't lose the night after all!" he lunged forward, with murderous intent.

However, something unexpected happened. The not-so-friendly gentleman quickly dodged the bottle remains, grabbed the assailant by the arm and neck, and pulled a knife from beneath his sleeve.

"A frustrated street urchin, eh? You really are a filthy liar, ReZ."

With a quick swipe, he slit the charlatan's throat.

ReZ is dead. He was the Charlatan, Charles Bradford. He could gather information using his sneaky tactics. He was Evil.

-------------

In the morning, everyone grew restless with theories and uncertainty.

"How could it be?" many asked themselves "He was supposed to lay in a dormant, catatonic pose!"

Indeed. And what about the mysterious note?

"Good morning, sirs. I bring you information on Nintendohnut.

He was visited by two men. One was handsome, and they had a polite talk. The second one took a look at him and gave him some sort of flask, its contents unknown to me.

Afterwards, he paid a kind visit to the catatonic gentleman. He had trouble finding him, since he laid by the bushes. I know not exactly what he did, but I heard scratching attempts"

"By the bushes? Could it be..."

Indeed, a familiar figure emerged from the bushes.

"Aaaaaahhhhh... Finally may my nose be properly scratched, and my brow's sweat wiped!"

Everyone was shocked and gap-jawed.

"My apologies, I realize that my hair might be ungroomed, but please, try to understand..."

As the deadman's body was brought to its proper burial, they quickly examined it one last time. This time paying more attention to his face, the elaborated rubber mask came off, revealing...

chairdriver is dead, not ReZ. He was the Charlatan, Charles Bradford. He could gather information using his sneaky tactics, as well as disguise his identity. He was Evil.

The gatekeeper mused "Say, what a twist!"

------

Participants:

(18)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

-gmac

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-mr-paul

-Nintendohnut

-Paj Meen Ah

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

Majority is 10

Day 5 starts now

I have no idea what to make of this.

Someone tried to kill Rez but killed Chairdriver instead? The mafia would never do something like that. Target the man a fellow mafia was impersonating. Is this the work of a vigilante?

I'm incredibly confused.

Chairdriver was evil and was killed. Anyone who targeted him may have been confused, so I wouldn't put too much faith in anything you found out.

Actually did a vigilante try to kill Rez?

Another thing, the exotic guy had sex with me tonight. Why he did this I don't know, since I made it clear my power was a day power. Maybe I'm just that sexy.