NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Night 6 is over

--------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Your handwriting is quite nice, I must say."

"Thank you fer the kind words, sire. I do realize that me writing skill is poor, though."

"Why, not at all, you are far too modest. These are some lovely letters!"

"That is the work of the olde dictionary I found in me room, I'm afraid". Despite the circumstances, the young girl still had it in herself to jest.

These two figures spoke in the garden. It was odd, seeing a quiet, peaceful discussion on what had become the chaotic stage for heated discussions.

The girl left a note in its usual spot.

"Thank you fer letting me finish the last letter, sire. You are far kinder than I expected from the Black Masks. You may finish yer job, now."

"Farewell, young lady..."

The Black Mask raised his blade, yet he found it difficult to strike. This girl had yet to realize her life to the fullest...

Realizing his own indecision, he grabbed a small tissue, dripped it in some sort of liquid and covered the girl's mouth. She was unconscious in seconds.

"Eh, Sir Nash! I have a favour to ask of you..."

The gatekeeper chuckled "I see that the Black Masks have some mercy in them, after all..."

---------------------

In the morning, the gentlemen found the girl's final letter:

"Good morning, sirs. For the last time, I'm afraid.

Tonight, I followed sir Jayseven. He stood by someone else's room, as if he was waiting patiently.

Not too long after, a polite man passed near the room. Jayseven, with little provocation, viciously punched this man into unconsciousness!

Even though I usually abstain from stating my opinions, this was not an action I can possibly condone.

And that is it. I hope you have found my letters useful. Should any of you survive this ordeal, please apologize to my former masters on my behalf."

Looking around them, the Gentlemen reached the only possible conclusion:

mr-paul is dead. He was the Irish Maid, Aoife Kavanagh. Wishing her presence to remain secret, she wrote notes to help the gentlemen. (S)He was Good.

"They hid her body too well..."

"Yes... Of course..." the gatekeeper held a secretive smile...

--------------

Participants:

(14)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-Nintendohnut

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

Majority is 8

P.S.: In light of recent discussions, I discourage you from quoting PMs. I hadn't said anything about this before, so it isn't against the rules, but please try to abstain yourselves from doing so.

P.P.S.: My knowledge of Irish accents is dire. I apologize for any inaccuracies.

Day 7 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

Please tell me the man I offered medicine to has received it without any hitches!

:(

See why I was keeeping my power secret now!!?!??!?!?!?!?

Good luck townies, I'll be rooting for ya :)

And one last word, just to say Jonnas I have really enjoyed this game, the whole premise has been excuted so well and I can't wait to see what happens next/try to work out what's going on even though I can no longer play!

Top Job Sir!

Conchern! Here here! Now, let us discuss my fellows the most recent events. Where were we?

I'm getting more suspicious of Jay. Then there's Zell and Tales.

I'm looking at you here Cube, have you received anything?

The same way you look at Serebii? :p

I protected someone I felt was certain to be town. I have no idea who I knocked out, nor their intentions.

I protected someone I felt was certain to be town. I have no idea who I knocked out, nor their intentions.

Someone with the same power as you also "protected" The Peeps when he died. And I'm not seeing any evidence of anyone else having that power.

Show me where it says anything like that? I've not targetted peeps once. Why are we so sure you're good? I keep meaning to go through this thread again, but 28 pages worth of 40 posts is rather a large chunk of time to spend, for me.

Sorry Mr. Polite man! I'm guessing you targetted ReZ, too.

You protected ReZ?

Also does this confirm all the notes as definitely being accurate? I'd say so, though possibly it depends how/where mr-paul got his info, but I guess I'm finally set on that case now, gonna go back through and collate them when I get a chance.

Show me where it says anything like that? I've not targetted peeps once. Why are we so sure you're good? I keep meaning to go through this thread again, but 28 pages worth of 40 posts is rather a large chunk of time to spend, for me.

He is good, but I think Eenuh confirmed who you targeted already.

What do we have on Zell? He steals things right?

He claims he had something stolen from him.

Why hasn't the mafia killed Jayseven, instead of risking not getting a kill.

Saying that, I think Zell is evil. I'm tired of mafia riding on the back of feigned inactiveness and getting away with it.

Vote: Zell

According to the information i got last night. Zell stole a map of the Princesses summer house. It shows many secret passages that other people wouldn't knew existed. He apparently intended to use this for evil, and is regarded a threat.

This is information I've obtained.

According to the information i got last night. Zell stole a map of the Princesses summer house. It shows many secret passages that other people wouldn't knew existed. He apparently intended to use this for evil, and is regarded a threat.

This is information I've obtained.

How convenient for me.

Vote Standings

Zell (5): Diageo, MadDog, heroicjanitor, Cube

8 is the majority

So what are people's notes? Who, besides ReZ, kept a list of who they trusted and who they did not? Perhaps I should put a couple of hours aside tomorrow. I've had suspicions about heroicjanitor and diageo for a while and I can't correctly recall why, besides just their tempraments. I also don't think I've followed closely enough to see what the Zell vote is for, though I'd gladly add my vote if someone can surmise the argument against him for me.

He is good, but I think Eenuh confirmed who you targeted already.

I don't get why you said 'but' here? Surely it'd be 'and' that you are looking for. Maybe it's just semantics...