NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

God, you guys posting keep making me think I'm dead! Hurry up and be more awesome Jonnas :p

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

---------------

"Hmm? What about the note?"

"Today, there is none"

Odd. It seems discussion is the only way forward.

----------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Jayseven

Nintendohnut

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

There are 20 remaining players

Day 7 starts now

Last night I was caught in a trap and couldn't reach my target.

Sooooooo, seems not much happened last night. =P

People got blocked I assume?

I was caught in a trap as I tried to target ReZ. Well, "on the way" to ReZ, as I'm specificially told.

Hence the reason why there is no info today.

Hmmm.

Mannnn, lots of traps around... Getting a bit fed up of them haha.

Jay, why did you attempt to redirect me last night?

That's quite worrying actually. We all know you can kill.

Dannyboy; why not? That's my answer. Sad to see that it's resulted in such a quiet night, but surely in making you target flink and there being no kill... It's not a bad thing?

That's quite worrying actually. We all know you can kill.

This is why I really want to know why he tried to redirect me. I know more, but I shall refrain from sharing it until I hear from jay.

And in regards to the throne conspiracy... who's the princess you serve, dannyboy?

Vote: Dannyboy.

I suspect the princess is trying to take the throne by nefarious means, and all those involves are ba-aad.

Dannyboy; why not? That's my answer. Sad to see that it's resulted in such a quiet night, but surely in making you target flink and there being no kill... It's not a bad thing?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I wasn't redirected to Flink. I was redirected to ReZ.

Cube, who were you trying to target?

Doublepost: Wtf...you tried to re-direct him to me?

For what purpose, may I ask?

Regards to the 'known source of information' you speak of; flink clearly adds a shade of suspicion to his targets, thus his 'information' isn't exactly reliable.

And in regards to the throne conspiracy... who's the princess you serve, dannyboy?

Vote: Dannyboy.

I suspect the princess is trying to take the throne by nefarious means, and all those involves are ba-aad.

What princess? Is there a princess in this game that I don't know about?

Why redirect him to you? He promised not to kill. Here's the kicker; I get info on the person I target to redirect.

RE: Princess: No idea. I assume so! That's what my pm said. This thread is ticking over fast. Each time I reply there's a new reply!

I wasn't redirected to Flink. I was redirected to ReZ.

So you set traps in front of ReZ' room. Which means that Nintendohnut must have set traps in front of Esequiel's room (as that was who I attempted to target).

jayseven, this looks really bad for you. Trying to redirect a known killer. As far as I can remember, Dannyboy only said that he can lay traps outside his room. Luckily for the town he used this power and not his killing power when redirected.

vote: jayseven.

Regards to the 'known source of information' you speak of; flink clearly adds a shade of suspicion to his targets, thus his 'information' isn't exactly reliable.

I don't add anything to it. That's Jonnas doing it, for dramatic effect.

Plus, each time I've investigated someone, the info has been true each time. It came back that you were a re-director (which you confirmed). It came back that Smeagol was a thief who could also protect. It came back that Dyson was a rough individual who protects others. The info has been right. Nobody else seems to object to the information.

The downside is that the information leaves the alignment ambiguous. It said that Smeagol didn't belong to a group. Does this mean he doesn't belong to the mafia (and is therefore town) or that he belongs to neither mafia nor town (therefore neutral)? Thats what Jonnas has done to make the game interesting and open to interpretation.

I think it is very suspicious what you have done...

I serve Queen Olivia and has done so since she was a princess.

Hehe, it's quite obvious what's going on to me. Jay tried to redirect me to ReZ and get him killed, then blame me for the murder. What he and the rest of his mafia comrades didn't know is that I am actually also a protector. I can protect whomever I want with my traps, not just myself. So I ended up protecting ReZ with my traps instead, explaining why Flink and Cube couldn't reach him. I was actually going to protect you tonight, Cube, but now jay has walked into a trap, so to speak.

So yeah, jay is obviously mafia.

Vote: jayseven

Why redirect him to you? He promised not to kill. Here's the kicker; I get info on the person I target to redirect.

RE: Princess: No idea. I assume so! That's what my pm said. This thread is ticking over fast. Each time I reply there's a new reply!

If it's the princess from the last game (Olivia), then she already has the throne heh.

So you're saying there's another princess around who wants to take the throne?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

My life as a Mafia Host is fulfilled :hehe:

*ahem* Carry on, carry on...

I serve Queen Olivia and has done so since she was a princess.

Hehe, it's quite obvious what's going on to me. Jay tried to redirect me to ReZ and get him killed, then blame me for the murder. What he and the rest of his mafia comrades didn't know is that I am actually also a protector. I can protect whomever I want with my traps, not just myself. So I ended up protecting ReZ with my traps instead, explaining why Flink and Cube couldn't reach him. I was actually going to protect you tonight, Cube, but now jay has walked into a trap, so to speak.

So yeah, jay is obviously mafia.

Vote: jayseven

Why didn't you mention the protection power before? It would have saved you a lot of the grief you and the dohnut were getting.

I agree with your post, though.

Therefore: Vote: Jayseven