NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

He's a thief who ReZ confirmed as good. Are people not taking notes in this game? There have been lots of cases where people have asked about someone when the info has already been common knowledge for a while.

Well it looks like I'm gone. What a relief! That was such a stress.

Seriously, though, the mafia have distracted the town with this for three days! DON'T let them do the same tomorrow. Look at voting patterns and work towards narrowing down the list of suspects. Good luck, you bastards :p

(I didn't keep notes for this game)

So what was your win condition? :p don't make us wait until the end of the game lol

He's a thief who ReZ confirmed as good. Are people not taking notes in this game? There have been lots of cases where people have asked about someone when the info has already been common knowledge for a while.

Personally I can't do a very good job of paying hard attention and taking notes on the mafia whilst I'm sneaking quick glances at work :p

Will plan to try and update my earlier lists, though, weekend arrives in an hour!

I'm guilty of not having made notes for this game which is a massive mistake. I wanna see the mafia lynch vote pattern....hell I wrote it somewhere. :/.

Anyway,....ugh. Town need to have epic night phase today, lets do some serious stuff guys.

I'd love to know where ReZ has gotten all this supiscion over me from. It's all come about today for no reason at all. I'd already posted my targets a few days ago, and mentioned right at the start of the day that I tried to protect Esequiel but was roleblocked myself. I'm not hiding anything.

I must have missed your targets. But I've been mildly suspicious of a while.

Sorry guys, my internet has gotten very unreliable lately. It's getting worse and worse, to the point I fear I may break it every time I click something. I was online yesterday, but I got frustrated and went to bed early. Intended to get a replacement UTP cable today, which is likely to solve my problem, but got up too late. Hopefully I'll go get one tomorrow.

I had nothing to report though.. My target should be unaffected.

For now, my internet seems to be in a slightly better mood at the moment, so I'll try to catch up.

Wanna trade internets? I couldn't get a simple radiostream going yesterday.

I'm guilty of not having made notes for this game which is a massive mistake. I wanna see the mafia lynch vote pattern....hell I wrote it somewhere. :/.

Anyway,....ugh. Town need to have epic night phase today, lets do some serious stuff guys.

Don't worry man, I'll totally find us an evil one tonight! :rolleyes:

Don't worry man, I'll totally find us an evil one tonight! :rolleyes:

Have you investigated yourself or not?

Have you investigated yourself or not?

A) Didn't he already say he did?

B) It wouldn't mean anything, no matter what the result anyway.

A) Didn't he already say he did?

B) It wouldn't mean anything, no matter what the result anyway.

He didn't and I want to know why.

Jonnas, would you be able to update the first post with day and night write ups?

Classic mafia response.

It would be convenient if I was dodging questions. I'm here now for what it's worth.

[..]

Sorry Dohnut. You're like Gollum: dangerous, yet insisting to be good and help the town, knowing full well you can back stab us at any point. [..]

I should take offense, but I'll let it slide.

Dohnut still didn't confirm whether he was the second killer or not, did he?

Jonnas, would you be able to update the first post with day and night write ups?

The first post has links to each daily write-up. Scroll up and you find the nightly one. Simple, no?

-----------------------

Vote Standings

Nintendohnut (9): Rummy, The Peeps, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dazz, Flinky, Diageo, Tales, Zell, Dyson

EddieColeslaw (3): ReZourceman, chairdriver, Nintendohnut

Majority is 9

----------------------

The people have spoken and the verdict is clear: Nintend O'Nut, after facing the world, defending himself over and over by describing his elegant self, has finally fallen to the power of the most violent democratic action of them all: mob lynching.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Ah, so I was found out, was I...?"

"Angus MacNeil!?"

"No... I am simply the one who taught him everything he knows. And, much like him..."

Nintendohnut, quick as lightning, dashed towards a hallway and into the labyrinthic corridors.

"A-After him!"

And the townies followed in pursuit. The nine gentlemen searched and searched tirelessly throughout the mansion, but all were fruitless.

After two hours of inspection, the nine gentlemen reunited on the main room.

"Curses! Where could he be?"

"He's a crafty one, I will grant him that much"

"It is hard to believe nobody saw him..."

"I did!"

"!"

"See that open window? It wasn't open when you left, that is because Sir Nut opened it himself and jumped away."

"He...He jumped? There is nothing but sea and rocks down there! He took his own life!"

"And how come you didn't stop him...?"

"I never voted. Clearly, it wasn't my duty to do so" said ReZ Horseman with a taunting smile on his face.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was the Vengeful Scotsman, Graham Finlay. He needed to personally kill Angus MacNeil in order to win. He was Neutral.

In the roof, where none could see him, a figure thought to himself

"Much like Angus, I too know how to evade a lynch.

Despite this setback, I will teach that foolish pup a much needed lesson, no matter how much longer I need to wait..."

----------------------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Flinky

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

There are 16 remaining players.

Night 8 starts now

Despite this setback, I will teach that foolish pup a much needed lesson, no matter how much longer I need to wait..."

Another hint at a sequel :) *goes back to being dead*

The first post has links to each daily write-up. Scroll up and you find the nightly one. Simple, no?

Its just a bit annoying because they run off different pages sometimes (due to how much we talk at night :p) so its a minor palava (click on link, click on Gents Mafia to take you out of the single post, scroll up, previous page, etc)

(just to want say again that I will go away and return on Monday afternoon some time, so I will probably miss the first 24 hours of the day.)

Oh, ReZ Horseman... if a minor palava it is, then there is no need for us to continue this discussion ;)

---------------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

----------------------------

"Again?"

"I say, this is becoming unusually easy for the town..."

"Too easy, perhaps..."

*ahem* "I bring thee the usual speech:

'Edward Coleslaw, I will say this, right here and right now! Your surname is odd! And so is your first name!

In a related note, writing anonymously turns you into an impolite cur. I have become a monster!

Opinions aside, I see that Miss Coleslaw has a way with...devices... She keeps gadgets in her room, made of all sorts of ropes and strings.

What is the meaning of this? What does she do with them? I demand answeeeers!'"

-----------------------

Remaining Players

aqui1a

chairdriver

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Flinky

ReZ

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

There are 16 remaining players. Majority is 9

Day 9 starts now

I'd vote for Eddie if I hadn't investigated Dyson and found out he was evil./

I was torn between him and Tales tonight as I'd noticed they both came in at the very end of a couple of townie lynches. Also the guy who makes people appear different alignments is gone. And the townie redirector. Lulz. Also thanks to Chair again. :p

I'd vote for Eddie if I hadn't investigated Dyson and found out he was evil./

I was torn between him and Tales tonight as I'd noticed they both came in at the very end of a couple of townie lynches. Also the guy who makes people appear different alignments is gone. And the townie redirector. Lulz. Also thanks to Chair again. :p

So you had a double power last night ReZ?