NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

Sorry for the inactivity. Was working at a 3 day festival.

Anyway, I got information last night that Rummy hurt another person. I learnt that because a helpful person appeared to aid me.

Cave Jonnas, here. I have two announcements to make.

One, write-up links have been added to the original post. No, there was no way for me to say this without breaking the fourth wall, tough luck.

Two, it's night time already, go to sleep. Not a request, folks, these things need to be monitored, and we have nobody willing to work night shifts. "Booolsheeett!" Eevilmurray doesn't count.

Also, I've noticed some of you haven't been paying attention. We have other tests for you to perform if you're unwilling to participate, here...

Cave Jonnas, we're done here.

-------------------

Remaining Players (14)

Animal

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

gmac

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

mr-paul

Rummy

Sheikah

The Peeps

Yvonne

Night 3 starts now

Send your PMs

Edited by Jonnas

Night 3 is now over

And now, we return to

Law&Order: CSDIY

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The chief was talking to his trusted subordinate. "Cube, did the DNA test bring back anything?"

He shook his head. A man of few words, as usual.

"Damn... No fingerprints, no matching DNA... Those sick bastards know what they're doing..."

Cube slyly showed the chief his Laptop.

"Hey, you managed to get a hold of the security tapes? Nice work, did you find anything?"

Cube showed two particular clips. Very grainy, however.

"Can you enhance the picture?" The chief wasn't expecting an answer: Of course he could. The two videos suddenly showed what needed to be found.

"So Sheikah targeted The Peeps! This should be useful information, but... It's a damn shame we couldn't find anything about Rummy, though..."

Cube smiled again. He zoomed in on a particularly reflective glass.

"Hey, that's...Yvonne?...No, wait, it's Herojan! Rummy targeted Herojan!"

The chief was ready to call it a successful night, when...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Suddenly, another cop barged into the office.

"Chief! We got an emergency call! A suspect in the Mafia case was spotted near the office of a J-E scientist." The cop paused for a moment, upon seeing Cube. "It's...It's Chell...your former partner, sir."

Cube's expression lit up. He got up and- "Alright, gather the guys and try to get there ASAP, you know what to do. Cube, you stay here with me."

Cube tried to protest, but...

"Cube, I know you're still attached to her, even after what she did to you. You're too personally involved, you're going to lose your cool. I'm not going to risk this mission, are we clear?"

Cube couldn't come up with an answer.

"Good" The chief turned around to retrieve the laptop. "Let's keep analysing the evidence to see if we can find anything el-" Cube wasn't there anymore. Outside, a faith plate had been used. "Oh, no... Drive me to the scene, now!"

*Commercial break*

The chief arrived at the scene, but it was too late. Chell had been saved, but... The culprit had thrown Cube through an emancipation grid, tearing him into mere particles.

CompanionCube.jpg

Cube is dead. He was the Weighted Companion Cube (Portal). He would form a bond with the first person to befriend him. He was Good.

"CUBE! NO!"

The policeman in the driving seat removed his sunglasses "It seems he was reduced to *puts back his sunglasses* a Chell of his former se-"

"Shut up, Horatio! Just...shut up!"

Law&Order: CSDYI

*Credits Roll*

Cave Jonnas, here.

Finally, something decent on TV. Very educational.

Also, Animal was transferred to a different chamber. He wasn't cooperating here, I figure he might be useful elsewhere, testing some of our other equipment.

Animal has been modkilled due to inactivity. Everything about him will remain secret.

Cave Jonnas, we're done here.

-------------

Remaining Players (12)

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

gmac

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

mr-paul

Rummy

Sheikah

The Peeps

Yvonne

Day 4 starts now

well I was roleblocked tonight, paralysed by an electric shock

Nope, I targeted you but I don't cause a negative effect. Why is it you apparently have trouble remembering anything you tell people during the night Peeps?

I have a poor memory. Well I was roleblocked last night by a whack on the back of the head and the write-up says you targeted me Shiekah. Not impossible for someone else to have targeted me but worth remembering because if it turns out you are a roleblocker, you're obviously mafia for lying about it :p

WHAT IS THIS GODDAMN KUNG FU TREACHERY! BITCHES NEED TO LEAVE MY KUNG FU ALONE!

(I enjoy that Cube was a Cube)

Right, a bunch of questions:

I assume Animal was given proper warning? In any case, the balance of probability is that he wasn't mafia.

Are we to deduce anything from the initial mistaking of heroicjanitor for Yvonne? Is there some resemblance between their characters or is it pure flavour?

@heroicjanitor, I assume you were the one to roleblock gmac?

@The Peeps, any hints as to the nature of your roleblocking?

@Rummy, we never got an explanation for your apparent violent tendencies. Care to elaborate?

As a closing statement I have very strong reasons to trust mr-paul.

WHAT IS THIS GODDAMN KUNG FU TREACHERY! BITCHES NEED TO LEAVE MY KUNG FU ALONE!

(I enjoy that Cube was a Cube)

Am I to deduce that you were redirected again, perhaps from Yvonne to heroicjanitor?

Also, you said someone attempted to redirect you the other nights; were they successful?

Herojan mentioned something about a mirror before and in that part of the write-up there's a mirror mentioned. I am too lazy to look up what herojan said so I'll wait for him/someone else to do it. I would imagine some kind of redirection or disguise style character - ie. anyone targeting that person thinks it's someone else or whatever. Maybe Cube's power saw through it.

Or maybe it actually was Yvonne and we are being tricked into thinking it is herojan.

As for my roleblocking, all that was said was that I was suddenly whacked on the back of the head and I blacked out. No conspicuous adjectives.

How does looking at dead bodies tell you that mr-paul is trustworthy, @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

Right, a bunch of questions:

I assume Animal was given proper warning? In any case, the balance of probability is that he wasn't mafia.

Are we to deduce anything from the initial mistaking of heroicjanitor for Yvonne? Is there some resemblance between their characters or is it pure flavour?

@heroicjanitor, I assume you were the one to roleblock gmac?

@The Peeps, any hints as to the nature of your roleblocking?

@Rummy, we never got an explanation for your apparent violent tendencies. Care to elaborate?

As a closing statement I have very strong reasons to trust mr-paul.

Am I to deduce that you were redirected again, perhaps from Yvonne to heroicjanitor?

Also, you said someone attempted to redirect you the other nights; were they successful?

Well, there's one pretty obvious explanation given my character, but I was assuming Diageo was trying to pin me with something.

As for the other nights/me in general, I think I've said quite a bit, why don't you give us some info instead?

I did get some info last night, but its pretty irrelevant at the moment.

Herojan mentioned something about a mirror before and in that part of the write-up there's a mirror mentioned. I am too lazy to look up what herojan said so I'll wait for him/someone else to do it. I would imagine some kind of redirection or disguise style character - ie. anyone targeting that person thinks it's someone else or whatever. Maybe Cube's power saw through it.

Or maybe it actually was Yvonne and we are being tricked into thinking it is herojan.

As for my roleblocking, all that was said was that I was suddenly whacked on the back of the head and I blacked out. No conspicuous adjectives.

On night 1 heroic was mirrorblocked by a mirror when targetting you, meaning his own power was deflected back at him. I don't think it has anything to do with disguises or the like. I was more worried about the possession theory, but after Rummy claimed to have been redirected again, I figured it might be just that - i.e. he was going to go for Yvonne, but was redirected to heroic. It'd be nice to get confirmation from him.

How does looking at dead bodies tell you that mr-paul is trustworthy' date=' @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane[/quote']

I discovered a connection. If you look at the info that's been revealed so far, you might figure out what I found and why it leads me to trust mr-paul.

Well, there's one pretty obvious explanation given my character, but I was assuming Diageo was trying to pin me with something.

As for the other nights/me in general, I think I've said quite a bit, why don't you give us some info instead?

Sure, it does make sense that your character is violent, but I'd still like to know exactly what you do when you hurt people. I know it's potentially the whole "nefarious" thing all over again, and to be frank I don't suspect you much, but we gotta follow the leads we have.

Would you at least answer my other questions in the other post? Just to clear up some things.

I'm afraid I don't have much of value to contribute with at the moment, except that I trust mr-paul. As jayseven correctly says, I investigate the crime scene each night, but I haven't uncovered anything else of much use so far.

Oh, I see Diageo said I hurt somebody. I'd assume it's a byproduct of my Kung Fu, which I assure is neither fiendish nor treacherous. Black Dynamite Panther Fist! Why don't you leave me alone when I tell you it's fine/try to get you to leave me alone? Why do you want to push it so much when I've already put more of my own information out there than you have? Clearly I'm not the killer, so it's cool.

As for what happened last night, I specifically hoped I wouldn't experience any Kung Fu trechery, and at first I thought I hadn't...but then it turned out that I had! The info's out there, I don't see why you're pushing on Black Dynamite so hard. If I could, I'd deliver you a royal pimp-smacking, but that just ain't my style.

On my way to you I heard a cackling laughter coming from behind a mirror. I shot at the mirror and it was reflected back at me.

I did roleblock gmac last night so he checks out.

We should start getting everyone to knock people off this list of possible murderers.

Definitely not

gmac

Heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Rummy

Sheikah

Probably not

Yvonne

Dannyboy-the-Dane

mr-paul

Biggest suspects

Diageo

DuD

Jayseven

Jimbob

If you shouldn't be in the list of suspects say why :)

I am not because Dannyboy says I should be trusted :)

Will look into things in a bit more detail later. jayseven is coming across fishy to me.

Sorry, I was away for my friend's birthday and my credit ran out so couldn't use my phone to go online. I'm a redirector and I redirected Eevilmurray on night 1, I didn't say it at the time because I thought he was a killer that I managed to catch. I targeted Rummy on night 2, redirected him to the Peeps as far as I'm aware, which is when I learned that he hurt people, and then last night I redirected Animal, to jayseven. I gained no information from this. The only reason I got information on Rummy on night 2 was because a small helper appeared and asked if I wanted his aid, to which I said yes.

how am I a biggest suspect?

Roleblocked night 1 in a manner that has been confirmed to exist since. (cant have been the killer)

Gave information night 2 which has been confirmed. (can't have been the killer.. unless they can night power and kill)

And night 3 I have some pretty uneventful information (as I've already stated), the only way it could become useful is if the person it involves lies about they're actions. if I do just put it out there it is 100% most definitely useless.

If I'm still considered a suspect so be it? but what in any way makes you heroic not a suspect???

Well I'm gonna Vote: Jimbob

He has done the exact same amount as Animal in this thread and is still seen as active, possibly in a mafia thread. Want to tell us what you did @Jimbob ?

how am I a biggest suspect?

Roleblocked night 1 in a manner that has been confirmed to exist since. (cant have been the killer)

Gave information night 2 which has been confirmed. (can't have been the killer.. unless they can night power and kill)

And night 3 I have some pretty uneventful information (as I've already stated), the only way it could become useful is if the person it involves lies about they're actions. if I do just put it out there it is 100% most definitely useless.

If I'm still considered a suspect so be it? but what in any way makes you heroic not a suspect???

I targeted gmac. Also I forgot about your info! Should have been in possible.