NEurope
Jonnas

DIY Mafia, by Cave Jonnas

Why can't you just repeat it now for us instead of being a stubborn thorn in everyone's side?

Just going by that list I have tbh. Trying to do this by elimination since we don't have any solid evidence as to who the killer is. Look at my list and tell me if you agree with the placement of people on it.

The list is designed to rule out people in order to find the killer, yes? I find it a bit hard to say for certain at this point. Most of the claims so far are just that - claims - and with the many contradictions at the moment regarding Rummy and The Peeps, I don't trust them on the word for the time being. Even ignoring that, the list still only helps us find the killer if the mafia has used the same person each night (which is further complicated by the EEVIL mystery on night 1). They're still all potentially mafia.

The only one I trust more than others right now is mr-paul.

Why, despite repeated answers to your repeated questions, and all the information being in the thread, are you still so insistent to ignore it?

Because the information in the thread is more contradictory than the testimonies in an Ace Attorney game. Why are you so insistent on refusing to answer questions that will help us figure these things out? It's very counterproductive to the town's cause, and if the info is already out there as you claim, what's the harm in repeating it? The confusion harms the town infinitely more than clearing it up helps the mafia.

Just to point out that I'm on a drastically different timezone to you folks!

I have no idea why your list, heroijan, is totally skewed towards the quiet. That's not a great list. I believe Jimbob's explanations (he's been quiet elsewhere on the boards), and I know that I've kept quiet, and that I'm good, so that leads me to wonder what happens to your list of suspects next? If you want to write out each name with your explanations for each position then I'll pay creedence to it.

I'm not a great fan of teh whole pitchfork approach right now.

what happened to you last night then Jay? did diageo's redirecting of animal have any effect on you?

My main suspicion of jay is not from him being on herojan's list, but his outing of Dannyboy's role when there was no need to do so earlier in this dayphase. Therefore, I think it's fair you say a bit more about yourself. I know it is very little to go on, and I don't know if you are necessarily mafia, but we've gotta push down some avenues.

The 'outing' was a follow-through of the tidbit of information I had. It cannot be complained that I am suspicious for I am quiet, then complained that I am suspicious for I speak. If I had nothing to follow up on then I'd have nothing to say, so I'd be silent.

Dannyboy outed himself, I just followed a line of enquiry. If that sort of thing means I'm suspicious then I'm sure you'll have plenty of others to accuse next :)

I thought it was reasonable to 'oust' danny considering he was associating with the bodies of victims.

@DuD I've not been redirected any night, as far as I'm aware.

I protest that I outed myself; you had revealed exactly what I do - look at dead bodies. I thought the implication was obvious and considered the info revealed.

Just to point out that I'm on a drastically different timezone to you folks!

I have no idea why your list' date=' heroijan, is totally skewed towards the quiet. That's not a great list. I believe Jimbob's explanations (he's been quiet elsewhere on the boards), and I [i']know[/i] that I've kept quiet, and that I'm good, so that leads me to wonder what happens to your list of suspects next? If you want to write out each name with your explanations for each position then I'll pay creedence to it.

I'm not a great fan of teh whole pitchfork approach right now.

As requested

Definitely not

gmac - Roleblocked by me last night

Heroicjanitor - roleblocked gmac last night

The Peeps - Roleblocked by Sheikah last night

Rummy - In write-up as targeted me last night

Sheikah - Roleblocked Peeps last night

Dud - Gave correct info / I trust him

Probably not

Gets vague here since I'm trying to assume from previous nights.

Yvonne - Was roleblocked the other night by me and there was a kill

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Only because he is active and trying to clear up Rummy.

mr-paul - Is active and trying to point out suspicions. I feel like a mafia would lie low because if he was wrong he'd be in trouble.

Diageo - Seen redirecting the first two nights.

Biggest suspects

Jayseven - Not sure what you've done all game, most shrouded.

Jimbob - Said he protected Peeps. Bit easy to pretend so stays here.

Obviously this list is fucked if the mafia changed killer on night 3, since that puts Yvonne and Diageo in the mix, but they were the same on the first two I think and I want to get something rolling.

Fair enough. I just got that reaction when I first read it, as Dannyboy had just written a long, quite analytical post, yet the vibe I was getting from jayseven's post was to throw doubt on the validity of what he was saying, like his reasons to trust people are not worthy of our attention, and trying to cast suspicion on Dannyboy for being associated with dead bodies. I just felt that if I had the info that someone dealt with dead bodies, i'd guess it would be a crime scene investigator, the knowledge of which I would want to keep hidden from the mafia, as a townie with that info.

My suspicions may be right, or it may just be down to different play styles, I guess.

Jimbob's claim about protecting Peeps is also still up in the air since it contradicts his claim that he was roleblocked.

Cube smiled again. He zoomed in on a particularly reflective glass.

"Hey, that's...Yvonne?...No, wait, it's Herojan! Rummy targeted Herojan!"

This bit still really intrigues me.

This bit still really intrigues me.

One of the things I've been asking for clarification on since this day began. I suspect it means Rummy targetted Yvonne, but was redirected to heroic.

Also there is no evidence that Sheikah roleblocked Peeps other than they both claim it. Sheikah could have done something helpful for Pees while Peeps killed. Have you gotten literally nothing Danny? What type of stuff do you get?

jayseven, was this tidbit of information you got on Dannyboy unexpected, or were you expecting that info?

Also we need to clear up who blocked Peeps, if anyone blocked Peeps. Sheikah denies it. Jimbob denies it. We know for sure that Sheikah targeted The Peeps.

For all we know, Peeps may be the killer and is just claiming to have been blocked.

@Sheikah, you're being very quiet. SPEAK UP!!!

Shiekah said he didn't roleblock me, as did Jimbob.

Night 1 - I tried to target Tales but could not find him

Night 2 - No PM, therefore my target was successful with nothing of note to PM me about (as laid out by Jonnas in the first post).

Night 3 - I was whacked on the head on my way to my target, therefore I could not reach my target.

Shiekah is shown in the write-up as targeting me and Jimbob later said that he targeted me. One of them roleblocked me OR a third/fourth/fifth person targeted me.

Also there is no evidence that Sheikah roleblocked Peeps other than they both claim it. Sheikah could have done something helpful for Pees while Peeps killed. Have you gotten literally nothing Danny? What type of stuff do you get?

Due to Peeps describing his roleblock as a whack over the head, I assumed it was Rummy's doing, but he apparently targetted you, except you weren't roleblocked. He has yet to actually confirm what his power is and whom he targetted.

---

Of course I don't have literally nothing, but I've already mentioned what I have of use. In the interest of full disclosure:

On night 1 I found out that Nintendohnut would not have appeared as town, but as that was irrelevant I didn't see the point in coming out with it.

On night 2 I simply got that the killer seemed impossible to reach and much less stop. Again the word "relentless" was used, hence my focus on it.

On night 3 I learned something that made me trust mr-paul, though I shall keep the details to myself so as to not compromise anyone. Smart cookies may be able to figure out what I learned, but at the moment I see no benefit to revealing it.

Shiekah said he didn't roleblock me, as did Jimbob.

Night 1 - I tried to target Tales but could not find him

Night 2 - No PM, therefore my target was successful with nothing of note to PM me about (as laid out by Jonnas in the first post).

Night 3 - I was whacked on the head on my way to my target, therefore I could not reach my target.

Shiekah is shown in the write-up as targeting me and Jimbob later said that he targeted me. One of them roleblocked me OR a third/fourth/fifth person targeted me.

See, I've worked on the assumption that Rummy is the roleblocker who knocks people over the head. But according to both yours and heroic's information, this can't be true. But then what does he do when he apparently hurts people, and who is going around knocking people unconscious?

Also, Jimbob claims to have protected you last night, which should have prevented the roleblock.

Also, I wouldn't mind a bit of protection tonight if we have a protector somewhere. I am probably a prime target of the mafia now, what with my info-gathering role and talkative disposition. :heh:

jayseven, was this tidbit of information you got on Dannyboy unexpected, or were you expecting that info?

Also we need to clear up who blocked Peeps, if anyone blocked Peeps. Sheikah denies it. Jimbob denies it. We know for sure that Sheikah targeted The Peeps.

For all we know, Peeps may be the killer and is just claiming to have been blocked.

@Sheikah, you're being very quiet. SPEAK UP!!!

Sorry, attended a conference in Glasgow all today. Sitting in my hotel room as I type.

I categorically did not roleblock Peeps as I am not a roleblocker. Either Jimbob is the roleblocker (he did state one of his powers is to roleblock), Peeps was blocked by someone else, or not at all. Although I posed a question to Peeps some pages back because of the PM I received which suggested to me that Peeps was actually roleblocked.

If you want an answer to that question, you'll have to ask again as I'm not searching back for it :p

If Jimbob is a protector, he must only protect against kills. I don't know if I believe/trust him though. It's too late for him to come out and say 'yeah that's right, I only protect against kills' because at the moment, that's his only way out of suspicion. The mafia could easily just tell him to say that or he could come up with it himself. If I were in his position I would've mentioned it sooner than now.

So my vote will stay on Jimbob because his story doesn't add up (along with what heroicjanitor originally stated).

Cave Jonnas, here.

I think I've been forgiving enough. Gave you plenty of time. Hope you made good use of it.

Now go to sleep... But why bother saying it, but you're going to target players instead, like every other night. Nobody ever sleeps around these parts, how do you manage, is what I'd like to know.

Cave Jonnas, we're done here.

-------------------

Remaining Players (12)

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

gmac

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

mr-paul

Rummy

Sheikah

The Peeps

Yvonne

Night 4 starts now

Send your PMs

It is possible to @ him:

@u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638;

[ MENTION=565]uəʌəsʎɐɾ[ /MENTION]

just a pain in the arse is all :D

apologies for posting at night, didn't see the day had ended :S

Why can't you just repeat it now for us instead of being a stubborn thorn in everyone's side?

For a number of reasons!

1. Because I like to play that way. I don't like spelling out things to people if they can be worked out from the thread.

2. It's more fun like this!

3. Because he's asked like a billion times and every time I've pretty much answered it.

4. Because I don't see why I should have to do your work for you, lazy players aren't going to win us much.

5. You already know the answer, anyway.

Because the information in the thread is more contradictory than the testimonies in an Ace Attorney game. Why are you so insistent on refusing to answer questions that will help us figure these things out? It's very counterproductive to the town's cause, and if the info is already out there as you claim, what's the harm in repeating it? The confusion harms the town infinitely more than clearing it up helps the mafia.

Maybe the town understand it, and you don't. You're the only person I see asking. Maybe you're mafia trying to root out what everyone does so you can kill your next viable target? I don't see lots of other people being confused or asking the same questions as you repeatedly.

Putting you in the minority. The minority is mafia.

Shiiiiit, addressing posts as I went along. Didn't see it was night.

(may I add to the request that you tag folks when day/night ends?)

I'm going to forgive that one, as nothing new was stated, nor was that a response to a lynch, or anything serious. You could've made the same post if you had posted it at the same time as me, basically.

Gonna consider using tags for ending the day. I don't think starting the day needs it, though.

Night 4 is now over

Welcome back to The Mafialympics!

Let's take a closer look at our own Jayseven... A fine mafia player, as you all know, looking for the Gold, obviously, we wouldn't expect any less.

In this particular night, he has chosen to target Heroicjanitor. Some would consider this an odd move, but personally, I think tha-

*bzzt*

Someone had changed the channel. Apparently, someone's favourite show was airing at this time.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Zapp Brannigan faced his foe, who had their backs turned to the camera.

"I am the man with no name, Zapp Brannigan, also known as Heroicjanitor, the one who is neither!"

The foe kept quiet.

"I like those who are silent when I speak. Would you like to replace Kiff?"

The foe was losing his patience.

"I'll have you know, you are either with me, like the townies, or against me, like the mafia."

"..."

"Unless you are...Neutral... You never know where they stand... Like that Murray person, is he right next to Cave Jonnas, or left next to Cave Jonnas?..."

As he facepalmed, the foe had an idea "...Leela is lucky to not put up with this idiocy every day"

In an ironic manner, the scene was suddenly cut to Planet Express, just in time for the audience to laugh at the latest idiotic shenanigans of Fry and Bender.

The foe took this chance to murder Heroicjanitor without being caught on camera.

ZappBrannigan.png

Heroicjanitor is dead. He was Zapp Brannigan (Futurama). He could roleblock others with his laser gun. He was Good.

*click*

Cave Jonnas, here.

Urgh, Futurama just hasn't been the same since they brought it back. Let's start a new day of mafia, instead!

Cave Jonnas, we're done here.

-------------

Remaining Players (11)

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

gmac

Jayseven

Jimbob

mr-paul

Rummy

Sheikah

The Peeps

Yvonne

Day 5 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

I was punched in the face last night therefore didn't reach my target.

My vote will be going on Jimbob by the end of this day unless a more prominent lead is found.

Can people stop roleblocking me?