NEurope
That Guy

32LG3000 Wii Scart problem

OK, so got myself a new TV last week, which I love except for the weird problem of it vibrating on low base sounds :p

Anyway, I tried hooking my Wii up earlier to do a bit of Wii Fit :p and it wont display properly. It's a bit fuzzy and crappy like I haven't plugged in the cable properly. I initially thought it was a TV problem so tried my Dreamcast through scart which worked perfectly. I tried the Wii on my dads TV and it works perfectly. Yet I try with my TV again and it doesn't work.

Anyone got any ideas why this could be? I mean everything points to all things working fine, but then it just wont display on my TV when all used together.

Dunno, I've tried changing various settings on Wii and the TV and nothing has worked. It's just so weird cos it works fine on another TV. I think I might have to buy a component cable, hopefully I wont have the same problem with that.

You don't have a HDMI connection for the 360? If it's an old 360 you wouldn't.... If HDMI is being used for something else you could get a splitter adapter thingy.

In that case, if your TV has a VGA port (should fucking do) then just get the official 360 VGA cable and be done with it

Well the vibrating sound was doing my head in so I went to replace it and the one I replaced it with is the same so I'm taking it back and replacing it.

Well the vibrating sound was doing my head in so I went to replace it and the one I replaced it with is the same so I'm taking it back and replacing it.

Where do you keep your tv?

Is it on a unit?

Yeah, LG have admitted it's a known issue with this TV. Now got a Samsung one, which is very nice. :) No vibration.