NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games II: 80/90's movie mafia

Also not just our confirmed cop saying DuD is Mafia

My action was successful again. I don't really have anything to add except that I am suspicious of DuD and I think someone should look into him.

Also I don't know if anyone noticed someone has a double vote. Majority was 8 but only 7 people voted for Cube.

*new post*

Oh it's one of these people (not me):

Peeps had some reason to suspect him earlier.

My PM for N2 does not state anything about redirection.

It merely states that I used my abilities on Shiekah, and that he was town.

I can't really say anything more than that, less I quote the PM directly.

BOO YA! tbh

Yeah, and if you didn't quote out of context you can see him state further down that page that it was because I want on cubes lynch.. which we've established I want here for.

Can we all just take in now that he was not redirected? And I'm sure he will have been protected against various shit and there is absolutely no evidence / suggestion that any PM spoofing has gone on.

So let's put this to bed now.

That's even more suspicious.. He targets Yvonne and gets a "town" result on you without mention of redirection.. The screams PM swap.

He said he used his abilities on me but I expect him to clear up at some point.

Either way...he has proven himself and has not said that he finds the result on me suspicious.

I thought this earlier but didn't mention it, but this could be the fuck-up that EEVILMURRAY mentioned.

Cheers for dropping that and disappearing Magnus, we've only had all day where we could have got to the bottom of it.

Can people wait for Magnus to return before hammering me please.. I believe PM swapping is the order of the day here.

I doubt it'll happen seeing the mafia can just hammer me now, but if he doesn't get chance to respond just remember PM Swapping!

And take out Sheikah tomorrow.

I thought this earlier but didn't mention it, but this could be the fuck-up that EEVILMURRAY mentioned.

That's what I'm thinking, since EEVIL just reminded us again hat he fucked up.

I think maybe Magnus got a result on me despite intending to target Yvonne. @EEVILMURRAY is this close to the mark?

These people have no character claims; Would any one of you like to claim one? I'll say I'm the Card Shark.

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Esequiel

@Diageo

Magnus Peterson - Robocop - Investigator

ReZ - Card Shark - ???.

DuD - Goblin King (Jailkeep or roleblocker?)

Sheikah - Groundhog Dude - Repeat previous action.

??? - Kevin McCallister - Redirector/roleblocker**

??? - Pirate (Cap Jack Sparrow?) - Trapper?

??? - Scientist (Dr Emmet Brown?) - Trapper?

??? - Shadow - ???

??? - Traveller (Dr Emmet Brown?) - ???

As far as I can gather, at least/maybe three of the names of players have had no mention at all of their character.

Also....perhaps we have not discussed enough that the last two nights there were no kills. First of all, I was prevented from acting the last two nights which is awkward.

That's because you don't actually read any posts explaining anything and just complain when they're too long for you to be bothered with.

Your insolence is astounding. I did read all your worthless posts and repetitive drivel, including all your assumptions on what the mafia would do in any situation. It's all very similar to what you like to do but it never really adds up to much productive behaviour.

Can we all just take in now that he was not redirected? And I'm sure he will have been protected against various shit and there is absolutely no evidence / suggestion that any PM spoofing has gone on.

So let's put this to bed now.

If you know how to read, you would notice that he says there is no mention of redirection in the PM. Lack of information in your PM to say you were redirected is not conclusive proof or even evidence that you were not redirected.

Calm your assumptions and quick conclusions. You are too absolute.

The write up claims that the clocks went back twice, suggesting Sheikah's power was used more than once.

Diageo, redirection without mention is extremely unusual. Targeting someone else without knowing is more common if your target is switched. Their switcher is dead.

You can argue with all the venom you want but I know you didn't read a word of what I said (you dismissed several good points I made with a single sentence saying it was too long). I've found recently you can be a bit lazy in this regard and it's frankly a bit annoying. :/

Decisions about whether people are Mafia are often based on likeliness. If I can present my actions and behaviour and argue that it's probably not something Mafia would do then obviously I should do it. To say that this kind of reasoning is worthless is...a bit silly. So much of this game is about judging whether you think certain actions are more like what a Mafioso would do or a townie.

I'd disagree it's unusual, and I don't think it's fair to make any assumption of such. There's enough meta as there is, without even being able to meta GMs - everyone makes their choices differently.

@ReZourceman, I don't wish to character reveal yet. I have no need, feel it'll offer no benefit, and gives less info for mafia to pretend/hide under and behind. I understand and like your thinking very much, but I think I'll operate for the better like this now.

Sheikah (1) - DuD

DuD (5) - Magnus Peterson, ReZourceman, Sheikah, Diageo, Mr-Paul

MAJORITAH IS SIX.

That's what I'm thinking, since EEVIL just reminded us again hat he fucked up.

I think maybe Magnus got a result on me despite intending to target Yvonne. @EEVILMURRAY is this close to the mark?

Close enough.

Diageo, redirection without mention is extremely unusual. Targeting someone else without knowing is more common if your target is switched. Their switcher is dead.

You can argue with all the venom you want but I know you didn't read a word of what I said (you dismissed several good points I made with a single sentence saying it was too long). I've found recently you can be a bit lazy in this regard and it's frankly a bit annoying. :/

Decisions about whether people are Mafia are often based on likeliness. If I can present my actions and behaviour and argue that it's probably not something Mafia would do then obviously I should do it. To say that this kind of reasoning is worthless is...a bit silly. So much of this game is about judging whether you think certain actions are more like what a Mafioso would do or a townie.

Oh so I'm pretending both implicitly and explicitly to read your overabundant comments. And why would I do that?

If you understand likeliness as you say you do, you can understand that if you make 20 of those assumptions, you are capitalising on chance. There are a variety of things than can change a PM, we all know that it's likelier than chance that you are town, but you're behaviour is an equally good modifier of chance.

Since you repeatedly hark on about your "confirmed" town status, you can understand how "confirmed" contradicts your "likeliness" rationale. Furthermore, your behaviour is antagonistic of anyone who dares to question this "confirmed" if not only a good behavioural marker of it being a lie, just plain annoying.

I'd disagree it's unusual, and I don't think it's fair to make any assumption of such. There's enough meta as there is, without even being able to meta GMs - everyone makes their choices differently.

@ReZourceman, I don't wish to character reveal yet. I have no need, feel it'll offer no benefit, and gives less info for mafia to pretend/hide under and behind. I understand and like your thinking very much, but I think I'll operate for the better like this now.

Oh it's not an opinion up for disagreement. I was just pointing out the fact that based on the games we have, redirectors pretty much always are felt by the redirectees. Target switchers, not true.

Sheikah (1) - DuD

DuD (5) - Magnus Peterson, ReZourceman, Sheikah, Diageo, Mr-Paul

MAJORITAH IS SIX.

Close enough.

Boom.

There we go. So to people who haven't been following it - Magnus wasn't redirected/PM spoofed. He got his results on me rather than Yvonne due to a cock up.

Oh so I'm pretending both implicitly and explicitly to read your overabundant comments. And why would I do that?

If you understand likeliness as you say you do, you can understand that if you make 20 of those assumptions, you are capitalising on chance. There are a variety of things than can change a PM, we all know that it's likelier than chance that you are town, but you're behaviour is an equally good modifier of chance.

Since you repeatedly hark on about your "confirmed" town status, you can understand how "confirmed" contradicts your "likeliness" rationale. Furthermore, your behaviour is antagonistic of anyone who dares to question this "confirmed" if not only a good behavioural marker of it being a lie, just plain annoying.

Check out EEVIL's last post.

Confirmed. ;)

I'm declining to vote, because I think if we lynch either and they turn town, then we should lynch the other. However if I voted for DuD and he flipped town, then that'd mean I'd vote for Sheikah out of principle and I don't think I want that either. It's a long shot, but this could all be the most elaborate mafia play to get two people lynched without solid merit.

(i should add I actually totally WANT to lynch Sheikah though)

Oh it's not an opinion up for disagreement. I was just pointing out the fact that based on the games we have, redirectors pretty much always are felt by the redirectees. Target switchers, not true.

Games we have? What bullshit is that? You can ONLY base it off EEVIL's past games and how he runs them - I say this because I've already been tripped up by an assumption of how things might go 'as standard'.

Oh ya because players here are totally not influenced by mechanics in the games of others.

From this point on, I'd be starting to pay more attention to anyone who has not voted for both mafia (if of course DuD turns out to be mafia). FYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIII get yo' nerves on.

Boom.

There we go. So to people who haven't been following it - Magnus wasn't redirected/PM spoofed. He got his results on me rather than Yvonne due to a cock up.

Check out EEVIL's last post.

Confirmed. ;)

You can still appear good as part of your power.

Oh ya because players here are totally not influenced by mechanics in the games of others.

I think you're severely underestimating EEVILMURRAY who generally does not give a fuck, in addition to disregarding my post.

Also - close 'enough' could mean fucking anything. You're close, but not 100%. Close enough might mean that yeah, he intended to get a result on Yvonne and got one on you - it doesn't mean that's his fuckup. Jeez.

Anyway fuck all this - Vote:Sheikah

You can still appear good as part of your power.

So could anyone here. Your point?

@Rummy I think emotions are clouding your judgement. Or you're Mafia...

Dedede and Esq are low posters.

Indeed, and I still stand by my classic argument that silence wins out for the mafia. Expect these two to be part of it.