NEurope

Was in Game this morning and they're doing a pretty decent deal on the 3DS XL and a selection of the latest games.

For £219.99 you get either of:

• Fire Emblem Awakening Console
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Console

Then download codes for three of the following:

• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

You'll then get an extra game free from the current "buy three, get one free" promotion that Nintendo are running (which all of the above games are part of), so it's essentially a 3DS with five digital games for 220 quid. Not bad at all.

Its not quite as brilliant as this. You choose your hardware (with installed game), and then choose two games at point of sale. The fourth game is downloaded as part of the Too Many Games promotion. You get four not five games.

Not a general bargain per se, but rumour has it there's a current glitch on Xbox Live that you can download Fable III for free if you have gold membership and try to pay with points.

EDIT:Apparently Walking Dead too.

Edited by Rummy

Not a general bargain per se, but rumour has it there's a current glitch on Xbox Live that you can download Fable III for free if you have gold membership and try to pay with points.

EDIT:Apparently Walking Dead too.

From the dashboard on the console... or via Xbox live website?

And walking dead... as in the Telltale game rather than Survival instincts?

And lastly... if it is the Telltale Walking Dead... is it the whole game or just an episode?

:)

I...don't know. I've merely been informed by a mate, I googled it and it seems to suggest via the site(don't know if it's via the dash, my xbox is in a cupboard at home atm lol). I also do not know the answer to the Walking Dead one - being xbox live is hotmail/live signin I can't do anything at work with it.

EDIT: Scratch that, I have a phone! Seems to work on site. I have no idea about walking dead, only done it for Fable.

Edited by Rummy

Yeah, I downloaded Fable lll for free today. Not bad, doubt I'll actually play it though.

I...don't know. I've merely been informed by a mate, I googled it and it seems to suggest via the site(don't know if it's via the dash, my xbox is in a cupboard at home atm lol). I also do not know the answer to the Walking Dead one - being xbox live is hotmail/live signin I can't do anything at work with it.

I can't seem to find the Walking Dead ( rubbish one ) in the Games on Demand section, so if it's true then it must be the Tellltale ones.

Went in a couple of Asdas today looking for £18 copies of NSMBU, but they had been cleared out a few days before. I'm very, very sad about that.

But I did get a Wiimote plus pack with nunchuck and a senor bar which scanned in at £20!!!!!!!!

Sounds like ASDA are clearing the Wii U stuff out so deffo call in to see if they have any NSMBU or these Wiimote packs in stock.

Blimey - they coulda reduced the pro controller!

I'm annoyed now as I just used vouchers to download NSMBU for full price only last week. Grr.

Although I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty impossible to get a copy anyway.

Pretty much. My store is pretty backwater stuff so if they got rushed in 24 hours I'm sure most places will be now. Worth a look though and asking them to scan a pro controller in, see what price it comes up as.

Went in a couple of Asdas today looking for £18 copies of NSMBU, but they had been cleared out a few days before. I'm very, very sad about that.

But I did get a Wiimote plus pack with nunchuck and a senor bar which scanned in at £20!!!!!!!!

Sounds like ASDA are clearing the Wii U stuff out so deffo call in to see if they have any NSMBU or these Wiimote packs in stock.

That's a real bargain. To buy all that would cost at the very least €80 here in Ireland (€100 or more in Tesco) and we don't have the likes of ASDA either. Ye have it so good.

Wow. Well tasty. I'm so broke I wasn't gonna buy anything for a while but with a deal like that I'm not sure! Maybe LM, M&L...shame I've already got AC! Was almost tempted by another 'so many games' game then it'd be the ultimate bargain deal for me! I'd be getting 4 games for the price of 2! However I'm not sure I'm all too fussed about DK, Mystery Dungeon OR LegoCity :( Just realised the promo totes ended in June, double sad :( :(

EDIT: Damn, they took out dream team.

Edited by Rummy

ASDA direct have basic and premiums back in stock for £149 and £199. Be quick, they go fast especially the premiums.

ASDA direct have basic and premiums back in stock for £149 and £199. Be quick, they go fast especially the premiums.

I said I'll have it when it's under £200 and I've got it now for that price. :D

Bought the Premium.

I said I'll have it when it's under £200 and I've got it now for that price. :D

Bought the Premium.

BLOPS2 also £10... might be OOS now. But check in any local ASDAs because mine has pro pads and wiimote plus sets for £20 a pop... BLOPS should be £10 in-store and zombiu and NSMBU for £18, though you would be very lucky to find any now.

****AMAZON have now price matched.

£29.86 for Lego City @shopTo - http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/wiiu/WIIULE01-lego-city-undercover-limited-edition?affiliate_source=aw&awc=2943_1373644751_629dcc3bc032cf7ffdd9e4056b887cc6

Edited by madeinbeats
Automerged Doublepost