NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

I am a new Wii U Owner :D

Flink I would be suspicious of everyone's real motives here because I find it highly conspicuous that no-one has yet recommended

Little Inferno

I did some words about it here.

I was very, very, very, very tempted to! I decided against, because it's been out so long. I would definitely second the recommendation @Fierce_LiNk; but rather than view it as a game; consider it rather like paying a cinema ticket for a few hours experience. I don't intend to cheapen it at all with that comparison, it really is quite a strange experience(I genuinely cannot explain it) but in a good way really, imo. I'd like to say play it away from Eenuh, too, then let her play it for herself if you think she should! I played on PC, but I have whole faith in the Wii U version.

I'll check it out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've been spending my evening looking for a good price for Need for Speed and fuck, the majority of the prices were high. Even pre-owned was quite pricey.

I've been looking for a while. Went through google and checked every link that came up. Checked Hotdealsuk, checked Amazon, checked GAME, Zavvi, Play.com, everything.

ENTER - GRAINGER GAMES.

I never thought to look there. I thought they only did used. Apparently not. they had the game. £25! Free delivery.

Ordered that shit up. :yay::yay::yay:

dancing-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2288.gif

dancing-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2692.gif

dancing-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1714.gif

I transferred my Wii data to my Wii U, you need an SD Card to do the transfer but once everything's copied over you don't need it anymore. All my save data is on the Wii U's internal memory

What can I say? I like it. It's rough around the edges and very basic but I find it every appealling. I think londragon is also a fan of the game.

I'm a big fan of it, and still play it with my son nearly every day we have time. For me it encapsulates Japanese B Monster movies, with over the top shooting action. True there is little depth to the combat system, but you'll have so much fun blowing the heads off a skyscraper sized 3-headed dragon that it doesn't matter. Plus, there is a ton of unlockables, that even after racking up over 60 hours on this, I'm still to unlock one tank and a few achievements.

Oh, and enjoy ZombiU @Fierce_LiNk it is amazing how it reinvigorates survival horror.

I have eeeeet!

ASDA gave me the email/text update to let me know that it was ready, so off I went to collect it. I got chatting to another Nintendo fan who was at the electricals counter, as I was wearing a Mario Bros. t-shirt at the time. That was nice.

I've unboxed everything and am performing the update. In a crime of passion, Ine went full retard and turned off the router whilst she was fumbling in the dark looking for the lamp switch. Death stares were aimed in her direction. Thankfully, the update allows you to carry on from where you started, otherwise I would have been tempted to strike the wench.

Let us know your NNID when you've got it all set up!

I will do. I've done something stupid and have decided to be sociable tomorrow, so I'm off out for a BBQ and beach fun from about 1 o'clock. I probably won't have much time on this at all until Monday.

I went to bed at about 3 after spending some time with the Wii U.

So far, I'm in loooove. Nintendoland is awesome...The Luigi's Mansion game is fantastic, as is the Animal Crossing sweet game thing. Don't know the names yet, but those two in particular are standout. Metroid and DK's games are also nicely done. Mario's Chase Me game provided many fun times and laughs yesterday. I was 5 seconds away from making it before Ine caught me. :'(

I'm currently downloading a demo for FIFA. Can't wait for ZombiU, Tekken and Need for Speed to get here. Then, PIKMIN. Please understand.

My Nintendo ID is teh_jimzor. Ine's is Eenuh_S, as they didn't allow anything under 6 characters.

I will do. I've done something stupid and have decided to be sociable tomorrow, so I'm off out for a BBQ and beach fun from about 1 o'clock. I probably won't have much time on this at all until Monday.

Teachers :indeed:

Nintendoland is awesome...The Luigi's Mansion game is fantastic

Still our favourite NintendoLand attraction BY FAR!

My Nintendo ID is teh_jimzor. Ine's is Eenuh_S, as they didn't allow anything under 6 characters.

CHeck your Miiverse settings, you have friend requests turned off... won't let me send you one.

Also small not ein case you don't know, if you are adding someone it is best to do through Miiverse and NOT the Friends list. If you do it on Miiverse (User Menu >Search Users, then go to their profile and press Friend Request top right corner) they will actually get a notification asking to accept (or decline) the friend request.

If you add someone directly on the Friend List they will get no notification and you'll have to tell them to add you to theirs. (Like old style friend codes)

Also I tried to search for Ene's NNID, did you type it right as it was telling me there were no users with that ID?

Teachers :indeed:

Hatersgonnahate. :D

Still our favourite NintendoLand attraction BY FAR!

It's excellent, isn't it? Can't wait to play that again.

CHeck your Miiverse settings, you have friend requests turned off... won't let me send you one.

Also small not ein case you don't know, if you are adding someone it is best to do through Miiverse and NOT the Friends list. If you do it on Miiverse (User Menu >Search Users, then go to their profile and press Friend Request top right corner) they will actually get a notification asking to accept (or decline) the friend request.

If you add someone directly on the Friend List they will get no notification and you'll have to tell them to add you to theirs. (Like old style friend codes)

Also I tried to search for Ene's NNID, did you type it right as it was telling me there were no users with that ID?

Cheers for the info, fellow Monster Hunter Tri Brah. I've changed my settings to allow requests.

Ine's ID is Eenuh_S , try that again and see if that works.

@Cube - That mod sounds amazing, especially considering how much better the controls feel in Generations compared to Unleashed (I seemed to just slam from wall to wall most of the time on that) - Sadly though I wouldn't know where to begin when it comes to buying a gaming PC... not to mention I'd probably struggle to afford it :p

@Fierce_LiNk Boom Street is weird, I really like it, and I got a few of the other guys into it on here too! It's not for everyone though. The whole Monopoly thing is a slight mis-conception (and I even referred to it as to being a bit like Monopoly myself) but it's the easiest way to describe it in the sense that it's a board game where you buy stuff...

So yeah, basically, the worlds of Mario and Dragon Quest collide, you choose a level with a certain target amount (20,000g for example) and have to be the first to get that amount. You're given 3000G ready cash to start with and must build up your net worth by buying properties and investing stocks into places that you do and don't own (investing stocks into someone elses place may help them a bit but you'll also be riding on the back of their success).

It's a bit long (each game is a few hours) but it's worth it. In my experience you'll either love or hate it. Give it a rent if you have the chance! It's also fun playing online :D

Check out this fabulous review if you're still interested: BOOM!

Boom Street looks quite fun as a local multiplayer game particularly the idea of investing in different districts. Giant Bomb did their own playthrough of the game a couple of years ago if you want to look at it more.

FLiNk i love you.. had been looking for a price drop again for agees and had given up hope.

Purchased..

Thank YOOOOO :hug::D

FLiNk i love you.. had been looking for a price drop again for agees and had given up hope.

Purchased..

Thank YOOOOO :hug::D

Thank @madeinbeats, as he was the one who alerted me to it in the bargins thread.

I've been playing some demos today. Sonic Racer (can't be arsed to type its full title) is great! A definite future purchase.

Get Fifa 13, it's cheap, it'll be wii u relevant for another year odd Thanks EA), and after @edza and @flameboy I need SOMEONE who may be able to challenge me on Fifa ;)

HEY! I've definitely got much better at it. In Seasons I won 4 promotions on the bounce and had an unbeaten season. We need to hook up and play some time. Maybe over the weekend?

Not a game suggestion but note down your Wii U's serial code (and the gamepad too if it has one) somewhere on paper like in the manual or in a private cloud storage. That way it'll be much easier to get a replacement should anything happen to it like theft.

Not a game suggestion but note down your Wii U's serial code (and the gamepad too if it has one) somewhere on paper like in the manual or in a private cloud storage. That way it'll be much easier to get a replacement should anything happen to it like theft.

Cheers for that, brah. Good advice.

Tekken and ZombiU have been dispatched. Not sure about Need for Speed yet. Can't wait. :D

I'm off to Manchester on the weekend. No Zombi action for me then.

No Zombi action for me then.

Oh don't worry about it... The zombies will be waiting for you... and they'll get you when the time is right!

ZombiU-Hd-Picturesc.jpg

Oh don't worry about it... The zombies will be waiting for you... and they'll get you when the time is right!

ZombiU-Hd-Picturesc.jpg

My testicles are quaking. Time to pepper my angus.

Comic Con?

No, fam. I'm going to see Mogwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :D

They're showing the Zidane Film at the Manchester International Festival. Mogwai will be performing the soundtrack as the film is playing.

Never ever ever ever thought they would perform this stuff live. This is heaven for me. Zidane and Mogwai, in Manchester. HNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!

I'm temptedings to start ZombiU when I get back from eet. So, I might Tekken eet up for a few days before booting up ZombiU.

My testicles are quaking. Time to pepper my angus.

No, fam. I'm going to see Mogwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. :D

They're showing the Zidane Film at the Manchester International Festival. Mogwai will be performing the soundtrack as the film is playing.

Never ever ever ever thought they would perform this stuff live. This is heaven for me. Zidane and Mogwai, in Manchester. HNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!

I'm temptedings to start ZombiU when I get back from eet. So, I might Tekken eet up for a few days before booting up ZombiU.

Aw, you bastard.

There's so much good on at MIF, but I couldn't bring myself to go on my billy todd when the prices for everything was so steep. One of my friends was interested in Mogwai, but in a casual 'I am registering my interest for this' way instead of a serious, literal way. I really wanted to see Massive Attack vs. Adam Curtis. Should have just thrown caution to the wind and gone on my lonesome. Have fun!

Aw, you bastard.

There's so much good on at MIF, but I couldn't bring myself to go on my billy todd when the prices for everything was so steep. One of my friends was interested in Mogwai, but in a casual 'I am registering my interest for this' way instead of a serious, literal way. I really wanted to see Massive Attack vs. Adam Curtis. Should have just thrown caution to the wind and gone on my lonesome. Have fun!

Unlucky, brah. I've seen Massive Attack in Antwerp and they were brilliant. Turned the bass and distortion right up. Karmacoma, Inertia Creeps and Safe From Harm all sound amazing live. I probably would have offered to go with you had I known that they were there.

bump.gif

Need for Speed and ZombiUUUUUUUU came today. :D Tekken must be coming tomorrow then.

Going to play Need for Speed now and ZombiU tonight. Not going to play ZombiU in the light like @Blade, here.