NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I'm sure we'll still be friends. We were totally amicable and grown up about the distance thing and both totally knew exactly what it was going to be.

The thing that gets me is that I feel like in the reverse situation I would have texted her saying that I've met someone and so our thing was going to have to be over, we'll still totally be friends, we knew what it was, blablabla. But instead I got totally blindsided by it.

Like I say, it's not like its unexpected or heart breaking or anything, I'll be fine, its just a bit of a weird one.

He's my end game.

And in fairness he's been dating his beard for over a year now!

I ship Ashliot. Foam.gif

Edited by Magnus

Listen. We are the guiding spirits. You will understand. He is a savage. Should you choose the smoothest course, steady as a beating drum? Or swim onwards.

Should I choose the smoothest curve

Steady as the beating drum?

Should I marry Kocoum?

Is all my dreaming at an end?

Or do you still wait for me, Dream Giver

Just around the riverbend?

tumblr_kue5nz3RxL1qa5uv3o1_500.png

My only problem with clubs is being afraid I won't like people and have to deal with them. I have an awful problem with thinking clubbers are stupid (this opinion not phased by the fact that I am there). I'm a bad dancer etc but the main problem is that I don't want to deal with people I don't like afterwards. Last time I just slinked away into the night after some vampire went for my lip, and a friend gave her my number :( I was all worried then because I had to try to say I wasn't interested over facebook, which she found. She was persistent. More trouble than it's worth that site, and dating in general until I have my own place.

I'm about to go and have drinks with a 50 year old woman. I chatted her up a few months ago in a bar (she was very milfy) and she said she'd let me know next time she's in town. Really not sure what deal is with this though, I half remember the chat being along the lines of she didn't fuck the first time she met someone but would be fine with it the next. But I don't really know if that's the case.

Should be fun, at worst it's another funny story to tell.

No, at worst she'll turn out to be a black widow and you'll end up chopped up in a freezer in her basement.

My only problem with clubs is being afraid I won't like people and have to deal with them. I have an awful problem with thinking clubbers are stupid (this opinion not phased by the fact that I am there). I'm a bad dancer etc but the main problem is that I don't want to deal with people I don't like afterwards. Last time I just slinked away into the night after some vampire went for my lip, and a friend gave her my number :( I was all worried then because I had to try to say I wasn't interested over facebook, which she found. She was persistent. More trouble than it's worth that site, and dating in general until I have my own place.

Gather blackmail material for all of your friends to stop them from giving people your number :)

Or just ask them not to give out your phone number to creatures of legend and myth.

Or just ask them not to give out your phone number to creatures of legend and myth.

Too late, I already have it

Too late, I already have it

Well, I'm sure that fairies would be excepted, anyway. :p

Am I the only one that thinks that Aneres' man just gave him time to calm down since he was all bothered about the infidelity of their relationship, and now Aneres is just over thinking it?

I also think it's funny, like we didn't have enough gay people in this forum. Everyone should just get together. :p

Also, if I was you Gizmo, I would ask her about it. I don't think it would be particularly terrible to do that and at least you get a definitive answer and can end things well if needs be.

I also think it's funny, like we didn't have enough gay people in this forum. Everyone should just get together. :p
Request for an N-Europe Online Dating Board noted.

I second Diageo's suggestion for a forum-wide orgy.

We'd all be much more comfortable around each other if we'd seen each other naked.

Also, Serebii would finally get laid.

Gather blackmail material for all of your friends to stop them from giving people your number :)

I love how a simple smiley makes this post delightfully devious. :D

We'd all be much more comfortable around each other if we'd seen each other naked.

Psh, didn't you see the last BISH we had? Nakedness all around!

Am I the only one that thinks that Aneres' man just gave him time to calm down since he was all bothered about the infidelity of their relationship, and now Aneres is just over thinking it?

I wasn't 'bothered' to the point where it was an issue - I was just a bit miffed. And that's not the reason for the lack of texts / contact from him. We spoke last night and we're going for a meal tomorrow - so will post then to let you all know how it went.

I do really like him, so time will tell. :)

Oh and yes, I'm down with the group orgy. :P

55 year old was actually only 49, and ridiculously milfy. I actually had a really good time with her. If she were 20 years younger and lived in San Francisco I'd probably be thinking it could go somewhere. Weird.

Are you not in San Fran now?

How would going out with 29 year old, who you have a great time with and lives near you be wierd? :p

I am, but she isn't. Oh if that were the case it would be totally none-weird. The situation as it stands? That's what is a little weird imo.

Age is just a number, duuuude.

You can't put a number on romance.

Take Ine for example. She's way older than me.

(26)

*trolololol*

Age is just a number, duuuude.

You can't put a number on romance.

Take Ine for example. She's way older than me.

(26)

*trolololol*

Yes exactly. Look at my mother and her partner. He's 38 and she's 49.

Wait...how old was will's lady friend?

Double post from bad thread.

The girl I like has a boyfriend.

:heh:

The thing is I've liked her for a while now and we've had quite a few conversations and somehow it's never ever came up. I found out from someone else that she has been taken for a while and this isn't a recent thing. I sort of thought she did have a boyfriend but when it got to so many conversations without any mention of it, or even a hint or an implication of relationship status...I just sort of assumed single. This exact bloody thing keeps happening to me at uni....

FUCKS SAKE.

@ipaul Shit, sorry to hear man :( Yeah, most girls do tend to let you know pretty fast that they're dating someone even without asking...which is very good, saves you a lot of time. Maybe she had mixed feelings about it or something, I mean why else would someone not bring it up...? "Yeah, I do have a boyfriend, but I'd rather not speak about it because...well, it's kind of embarrassing really. It's not like we spend much time together anyway." Wtf? xD

Anyway, at least you know now. So just keep on looking man! :)

I know exactly how you feel @ipaul. Over the last two years, every girl I've clicked with has been in a relationship. So annoying :/

I know exactly how you feel @ipaul. Over the last two years, every girl I've clicked with has been in a relationship. So annoying :/

There's lots of single ladies on the countless internet dating services.