NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2014/2015

I don't think he'll take a big bite from any one player whilst at Barca... maybe smaller bites from many players... tapas.

So they'll be playing Tiki-Tapas next season?

GEDDIT.

No it's not.

Premier League clubs are going to save a fortune on Tetanus jabs.

No it's not.

Yes it is. Why do people watch La Liga? It's because of quality players like that. Like him or loathe him, his talent is undeniable. Opposition fans no doubt are delighted but they'll spin it in other ways. Same as if Van Persie or Aguero left, you're weakening the Premiership brand.

Well done to Liverpool for getting rid of this shitebag.

He has caused trouble everywhere. He went to The Netherlands and caused trouble. Caused trouble twice in England. Went to two World Cups and caused trouble, again. He's a vile piece of work and it actually strengthens the integrity for English football by not associating ourselves with this "man". Very talented, yes. But, Liverpool FC is more than just one person and they'll no doubt recover. What they would find it harder to recover from is the inevitability of him causing yet more grief and bringing more shame to the badge.

Shame on Barcelona for being so desperate to sign this fucker and for letting two decent men go in Sanchez and Fabregas.

Yes it is. Why do people watch La Liga? It's because of quality players like that. Like him or loathe him, his talent is undeniable. Opposition fans no doubt are delighted but they'll spin it in other ways. Same as if Van Persie or Aguero left, you're weakening the Premiership brand.

I don't watch La Liga. I couldn't give a toss about the 'Premier League brand'.

Suarez is a wanker but then a lot of these players are. They don't care about anybody but themselves. At least we still have Shrek playing next year in the Premiership, the greediest, self centered arsehole mercenary of the lot. £300,000 tax free for a non Europe qualified team who's practically spat on Man United. They'll kiss the badge one week while wiping their ass with it the following week.

Edited by jayseven
fixed the spelling errorrs

Suarez is a w@nk€r but then a lot of these players are. They don't care about anybody but themselves. At least we still have Shrek playing next year in the Premiership, the greediest, self centered @R$€HOLE mercenary of the lot. £300,000 tax free for a non Europe qualified team who's practically spat on Man United. They'll kiss the badge one week while wiping their ass with it the following week.

Welcome to the footballer of today.

Suarez is a different breed entirely. Being a violent prick is moving it up another gear entirely.

Suarez is a w@nk€r but then a lot of these players are. They don't care about anybody but themselves. At least we still have Shrek playing next year in the Premiership, the greediest, self centered @R$€HOLE mercenary of the lot. £300,000 tax free for a non Europe qualified team who's practically spat on Man United. They'll kiss the badge one week while wiping their ass with it the following week.

Oh shit, the realisation and Wii's tears have kicked in.

What about this theory that he Bit the Third on purpose to force his transfer? Anybody going for that?

Oh shit, the realisation and Wii's tears have kicked in.

There's no sudden realisation. I've known for years they're all a bunch of cunts that don't live in the real world. I have no tears, why would I?

Edited by jayseven
swearing is ok

Apparently Aston Villa are interested in taking Ashley Young back. They'll pay around £7million for him...

For that price, I'll drive him there myself.

I know he's injured and had he been fit he would have added a lot to his valuation during the World Cup. Who? Marco Reus. How come nobody has tried to get him? Only Barcelona were after him but that's dead in the water now that they've got Suarez. I heard Liverpool have been linked with him this morning so I expect Chelsea and Spurs to try and gazump any possible deal. He's an amazing player. I'd put him in the top 10 players in the world.

I know he's injured and had he been fit he would have added a lot to his valuation during the World Cup. Who? Marco Reus. How come nobody has tried to get him? Only Barcelona were after him but that's dead in the water now that they've got Suarez. I heard Liverpool have been linked with him this morning so I expect Chelsea and Spurs to try and gazump any possible deal. He's an amazing player. I'd put him in the top 10 players in the world.

Maybe because he's Dortmund's last top quality forward and they want to keep him? Especially seeing how they lost Gotze and Lewandowski.

Add in rumour that his release clause doesn't activate until 2015, clubs might be waiting until January to save themselves being ripped off.

Maybe because he's Dortmund's last top quality forward and they want to keep him? Especially seeing how they lost Gotze and Lewandowski.

Add in rumour that his release clause doesn't activate until 2015, clubs might be waiting until January to save themselves being ripped off.

He's a midfielder. How much did Özil cost ye? Reus is worth more.

Cloughy is currently on a signing rampage for us at the moment.

Can't wait for the season to start. Hopefully we will go up this season.

Also looking forward to the friendly against current Turkish champions Fenerbahce at Bramall lane. Can't wait!! :D

Khedira next Thursday and we're building what could be a great squad.

Still need a second keeper, a centre back and a 2nd striker.

Looks like James Rodriguez is going to Madrid then. Talk of a £71 million deal. Welp.

And the World Cup Temp forum is closed, hope those that used it found it useful :D

Looks like James Rodriguez is going to Madrid then. Talk of a £71 million deal. Welp.

Real Madrid are like that kid at school whose parents were really rich and so they got all the newest, coolest toys that were around, and then everyone else would just go round to their house and gawp at the latest, greatest thing.

They see what everyone is talking about, and then go 'I want that one', and they always get it.