NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

God yes! its got to the point where people think Ken Bates would have been preferable and that is saying something!

He's utterly mental, he's running the managers like they are temp workers in a call centre and sacking them if they don't meet targets after a couple of months

Unfortunately, Leeds represent many of the things that are wrong about the game, at the moment. At least, on an ownership level. Looks like it's about to change with Cellino agreeing to sell up.

On a side note, it's sad to see what's happened to that club. I had friends in school who were big Leeds fans and they just looked depressed as fuck when things started to go wrong. It should be seen as a warning to all that things can turn back very quickly.

We fully deserved to win. John Terry got away with a blatant handball, and Costa was his usual cunt self and also should have been sent off. Lucas was fantastic, but very lucky to not get red carded too.

Bloody Man City. Ruined my Fantasy League day.

Wanted a 0-0 draw so Arsenal would go top with a win.

Have Sagna and Kolarov in my side.

They go 1-0 up. Bad for Arsenal's league position, but fine for Fantasy League.

Then Joe Hart throws the ball in the net. Bye bye clean sheet points for Kolarov and Sagna. Good for Arsenal's league position though.

Then they get a penalty. BOOO. Touré scores.

Then they get another. Kolarov decides to takes it. He bloody misses. Loses 2 points for missing. 0 points. THANKS KOLAROV.

Arsenal still second in the league and in 10 mins I go from 12 points from the two of them to just 2 points from the two of them!

Stat attack:

Vardy and Mahrez have now scored more goals than 16 Premier League teams! :o

We're never going to score a goal ever again. :heh:

I actually don't feel confident whoever we play now. Defensively, I think we're fine. I don't see us conceding many. But, fuck, we are useless in attack. We couldn't score in a brothel.

We're never going to score a goal ever again. :heh:

I actually don't feel confident whoever we play now. Defensively, I think we're fine. I don't see us conceding many. But, fuck, we are useless in attack. We couldn't score in a brothel.

So...should Rooney be dropped?

Newcastle result was a shame but encouraging. We played well, Jack Butland had a fantastic game to keep everything out. Still not quite panicking about relegation myself.

Whaaat has happened to Chelsea? They're just a shambles..

We fully deserved to win. John Terry got away with a blatant handball, and Costa was his usual cunt self and also should have been sent off. Lucas was fantastic, but very lucky to not get red carded too.

How can anyone defend Costa? He pulls shit like this week in week out.

So...should Rooney be dropped?

Newcastle result was a shame but encouraging. We played well, Jack Butland had a fantastic game to keep everything out. Still not quite panicking about relegation myself.

Whaaat has happened to Chelsea? They're just a shambles..

Should have been dropped 4/5 maybe even 6 games ago.

I caught Newcastle on Match of the Day and thought that they looked good. The intention was there and Butland did well to keep the score 0-0. I think they are in a relegation fight, or at least will be for the most part of this season. It depends on where the goals come from.

Great result for Liverpool.

How Lucas stayed on I really don't know, but Jose and any Chelsea fan shouldn't bring Lucas up without mentioning Costa aswell, so let's call it evens.

Regardless Liverpool were the better side and deserved the win, if Klopp can just keep us consistant then top 4 is a real possibility.

I watched the Bournemouth game yesterday against Southampton. After that awful epic tale trying to get tickets for the match (English football, complaining on the one hand that fans can't get to games, then putting in awful, awful barriers that prevent people from getting tickets, extortionate prices and then that feeling of infuriating anger when you see empty seats at the stadium on tv), we ended up watching the match in the pub.

I thought Bournemouth were awful yesterday. For some reason, they've received praise for their second half performance, even though they didn't even look remotely dangerous and Southampton just sat back and didn't even attempt to play anymore after going 2-0 up, despite going down to 10 men.

I found their play really frustrating and it cements my firm dislike for possession football. Attacking football > possession football. I watch football for goals, not passing percentages. Didn't even look like a derby game because there was no tenacity or fight. A big disappointment.

Oh man, Man U vs West Brom. Sideways passing vs Pulis defense. That's got scoreless draw written all over it; I might even place a cheeky bet.

Oh man, Man U vs West Brom. Sideways passing vs Pulis defense. That's got scoreless draw written all over it; I might even place a cheeky bet.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's what it turns out to be. But, we're due a big performance. Could see us going out to prove a point by thrashing them.

Desperately need more goalscorers. Depay needs to step up and start scoring.

I think if you get an early goal, it could be a thrashing. But the longer FC Pulis hold out, the more frustrated you'll get and the less likely will score.

At least I can't see West Brom catching you on the break or even scoring at all...

I think if you get an early goal, it could be a thrashing. But the longer FC Pulis hold out, the more frustrated you'll get and the less likely will score.

At least I can't see West Brom catching you on the break or even scoring at all...

Defensively, we look quite good. Best we've looked in a while. Midfield also looks tight and it's been a long time since we've had a midfield that looks this solid. Teams will find it hard to break us down because we're much tighter. But, the problem is that we don't create enough chances and we don't have enough quality to put the chances away. We're just not ruthless enough, at least not yet.

If we get to the 70th minute and we haven't scored, I'll be bricking it.

We were shit today. Scraped that point. Although I'm not sure that says a lot about Tottenham, who were at full tilt and we were well below par.

Turned out to be a good weekend for United. 3 points and the teams around us not really getting full points. I thought we completely dominated yesterday, but teams are now just going to sit back and hope to beat us one-nil from a corner or freekick. Everybody knows that we are strong in midfield now, so they'll just soak up our pressure. We need to be far more clinical in front of goal. (also Herrera should be starting more games)

Not surprised at the Arsenal-Spurs score. Thought Spurs could hold on, but Arsenal have the ability to snatch goals. There's still a definite barrier there that separates the top teams with teams such as Spurs and Everton. They don't quite have that ability to get over the line when struggling. A big opportunity for Spurs today to make a statement by getting three points, that really would have made things interesting.

We were shit today. Scraped that point. Although I'm not sure that says a lot about Tottenham, who were at full tilt and we were well below par.

Full tilt, clueless gooner shocker. bentaleb injured who was our main midfielder last season, mason only just coming back from injury, Son only just coming back from injury, Chadli who got more than any of your midfielders last season injured, Townsend suspended (though he's shit anyway), Procthard injured... I know the narrative is how many injuries Arsenal have but you're not the only ones. Never mind the fact we've played 3 games in 6 days, we just don't need excuses!!

Fact is, we were FAR FAR Superior side today, how young we are, shows the future is very bright. How is says anything abut Spurs is just bitter gooner again as all it says is we were the better team; as for not pushing over the line, again, another bizarre theory; what does it say about Arsenals mentality not being able to capitalise and go top with a home game?!

This league is wide wide open!! Exciting!!

Full tilt, clueless gooner shocker. bentaleb injured who was our main midfielder last season, mason only just coming back from injury, Son only just coming back from injury, Chadli who got more than any of your midfielders last season injured, Townsend suspended (though he's shit anyway), Procthard injured... I know the narrative is how many injuries Arsenal have but you're not the only ones. Never mind the fact we've played 3 games in 6 days, we just don't need excuses!!

Fact is, we were FAR FAR Superior side today, how young we are, shows the future is very bright. How is says anything abut Spurs is just bitter gooner again as all it says is we were the better team; as for not pushing over the line, again, another bizarre theory; what does it say about Arsenals mentality not being able to capitalise and go top with a home game?!

This league is wide wide open!! Exciting!!

You're inventing stories again pal. No one used any excuse. Don't get your panties in a twist because you couldn't beat us when we play shit.

You're inventing stories again pal. No one used any excuse. Don't get your panties in a twist because you couldn't beat us when we play shit.

You didn't play shit, we made you look shit, big difference.

Not all gooners are clueless -

(when you said full tilt I thought you meant full squad, implying you wasn't)

dazzy, go home you're drunk.

And using Claude to back up your point... Oh dear.

Doesn't matter if you made arsenal look shit, or if they actually played shit. Point is that you couldn't beat them.

Turned out to be a good weekend for United. 3 points and the teams around us not really getting full points.

excuse-me.jpg

jamie-vardy-leicester-striker-no-9-ninth-goal_3373934.jpg?20151107165902