NEurope
Debug Mode

Pokemon Black & White 2

They're also completely missing the mark. The forms didn't get new names featuring that. It's a description followed by the name. Anyone with any shred of knowledge in Japanese can tell that

They're also completely missing the mark. The forms didn't get new names featuring that. It's a description followed by the name. Anyone with any shred of knowledge in Japanese can tell that

This. Although I have trouble reading some of the words thanks to the lack of kanji to actually pin point their correct definition, what I can work out is the fact it's only describing the changes to their upper body.

オーバードライブ is enclosed in the quotation marks used in Japanese, also known as 'hooks'. They even follow the 「オーバードライブ」 with 'という', which is used for defining and describing. Don't take that for certain though, my understanding of 'という' keeps sleeping. At times I understand it, but there are times where I completely miss the point of it! D=

So your saying Japanese Daisuki Club is wong

So your saying Japanese Daisuki Club is wong

No, he is saying the translations people have made from Japanese Daisuki Club is wrong.

I'm saying that they are using the descriptors for the Kyurem forms as the names incorrectly. They have since deleted their newspost since it turned out to be wrong

I'm saying that they are using the descriptors for the Kyurem forms as the names incorrectly. They have since deleted their newspost since it turned out to be wrong

Ah sorry I just want some news what's taken so long I want to now where the game will be set in

Ah sorry I just want some news what's taken so long I want to now where the game will be set in

Just keep an eye on Serebii's website or on here on Saturday nights around about 11:30pm.

Just keep an eye on Serebii's website or on here on Saturday nights around about 11:30pm.

00:30am from next week

Though we will be made aware beforehand of any time Smash will have information

00:30am from next week

Though we will be made aware beforehand of any time Smash will have information

Ah I forgot about BST coming in! Yeah, Smash seems to make a massive commotion when information comes in, we rarely get it by surprise.

Just noticed there was a post on Serebii's website about an announcement being due on Smash this week.

I'm guessing it's an announcement about the upcoming movie, because the background of the image has Pokemon that have movies based around them but for some reason it doesn't display Giratina or Zekrom/Reshiram.

Yeah, we're not getting any new B2W2 information until around April 14th according to one of the directors

This announcement is completely separate. I'm thinking the official reveal of Meloetta's Pirouette Forme.

Problem is, people don't pay attention to the wording, the wording of the teaser clearly states it's an announcement of a new project/feature/thing. As such, people are just assuming "B2W2 info". Then, those that don't, assume stupid things like RS Remakes or Gen VI games -_-

Yeah, we're not getting any new B2W2 information until around April 14th according to one of the directors

This announcement is completely separate. I'm thinking the official reveal of Meloetta's Pirouette Forme.

Problem is, people don't pay attention to the wording, the wording of the teaser clearly states it's an announcement of a new project/feature/thing. As such, people are just assuming "B2W2 info". Then, those that don't, assume stupid things like RS Remakes or Gen VI games -_-

I thought Meloetta's Pirouette Forme been announced allredy and I thought we are getting a Pokemon 3DS games

I thought Meloetta's Pirouette Forme been announced allredy and I thought we are getting a Pokemon 3DS games

No, it was just Meloetta that was revealed, the forme hasn't been revealed yet.

As for Pokemon 3DS games, no one knows Canand and we most likely probably wont hear anything until next February at the earliest.

Meloetta's Aria Forme was the one revealed

648.png

This is its Pirouette Forme, which it changes into when it uses a special move obtained only by event Meloetta

648-s.png

No further 3DS games have been announced. Chances are we'll get another spin-off on the system by the end of the year

Cool so there are two forms and I want a Pokemon Nintendo 3DS console

Beware Pokémon Masters bearing news.

1. Kyurem's form types confirmed to be Dragon/Ice, retaining the typing of the original form

2. New "Pokémon" (probably form), to be revealed in Famitsu on April 4th. Likely to be tomorrow's Smash announcement

Beware Pokémon Masters bearing news.

1. Kyurem's form types confirmed to be Dragon/Ice, retaining the typing of the original form

2. New "Pokémon" (probably form), to be revealed in Famitsu on April 4th. Likely to be tomorrow's Smash announcement

Cool thanks for the news

So, last weeks edition of Japanese TV show Pokémon Smash it had been announced that an announcement of some sort to do with Pokémon would be made on the this weeks edition of the show. With us still lacking any solid details to do with the recently announced Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2 games many thought the announcement would be to do with the two. However, it seems that might not be the case.

Pokémon Smash have announced that next weeks edition of the show which will air on the 8th of April will include details to do with the two games. That means that the announcement on this weeks edition of the show likely won't revolve around Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2. Just what this weeks announcement could be is still very unclear, it could be anything at this point.

It is also been rumoured that another edition of Nintendo Direct is being planned for the 13th, 14th, or 15th of April. It will most likely take place on the 13th with it being a Friday, and might include some details to do with Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2 itself.

Source http://www.pokemonworld.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=7473

That's pretty much what me and Serebii have already said Canand :laughing:

Haaaa not this though It is also been rumoured that another edition of Nintendo Direct is being planned for the 13th, 14th, or 15th of April. It will most likely take place on the 13th with it being a Friday, and might include some details to do with Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2 itself.

Haaaa not this though It is also been rumoured that another edition of Nintendo Direct is being planned for the 13th, 14th, or 15th of April. It will most likely take place on the 13th with it being a Friday, and might include some details to do with Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2 itself.

A new Nintendo Direct? Didn't know that admittedly, but do they actually focus on regular DS games?

Chances are they'll be revealing what's due to come out in CorcoCoro which will most likely leak beforehand.

A new Nintendo Direct? Didn't know that admittedly, but do they actually focus on regular DS games?

Chances are they'll be revealing what's due to come out in CorcoCoro which will most likely leak beforehand.

Nintendo Direct is a Confrence where NINTENDO announce stuff like 3DS games Wii games DS games so Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition might get announced for Europe there

Nintendo Direct is a Confrence where NINTENDO announce stuff like 3DS games Wii games DS games so Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition might get announced for Europe there

Ah I forgot about Nobunaga's Ambition being in the previous one! Wait, they showed the game in the European conference? I only really watch the Japanese one.

Ah I forgot about Nobunaga's Ambition being in the previous one! Wait, they showed the game in the European conference? I only really watch the Japanese one.

Yeah they did the said TBC for Europe and there will be NINTENDO Direct for Japan Europe USA

Here you can watch the Feburay one here http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/nintendo_direct_47764.html

Famitsu revealing new Pokemon Black/White 2 Pokemon in next issue

Coming from Famitsu's teaser...

Big Scoop!

Mysterious Pokemon will be introduced in the next issue

Is it related to a Pokemon from Unova?

Only time will tell. Please read our next issue to find out!

Here we go, the wave of Pokemon information is going to kick off once again! Time to get excited, my Pokemon-loving friends!

Source http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174706

Have no idea where they got that Nintendo Direct stuff from, have seen no mention of it anywhere and I wouldn't bet on seeing anything there