NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
david.dakota

Telford Midland Comicon - Sat 18 January

Hi all

Is anyone going to the Midland Comicon in Telford tomorrow? I'm heading there for 9:00 early entry - if anyone fancies a meet during the day, drop a message here!

Edited by david.dakota

Is anyone going to the Midland Comicon

Ooh that sounds quite fun, maybe I'll...

in Telford

...stay at home.

@Deku\-Nutz @david\.dakota @f00had Are you guys up for an N-E meet up tomorrow?! If so we should set times and such! If not, I'll be wearing an eggman tshirt and... hopefully, a kirby hat

My group of mates I'm attending with will be in a group of 4, at least 2 of us will be in cosplay. Going in for the early ticket opening times.

Got back from expo, was pretty good. I should've practiced on Last Story before going so I could've won a free copy of the game lol but oh well. When me and @Josh64 got there we realised we couldn't make an N-Europe meet up happen cause we didn't organise anything on here before heading out lol

@Deku\-Nutz @david\.dakota @f00had Are you guys up for an N-E meet up tomorrow?! If so we should set times and such! If not, I'll be wearing an eggman tshirt and... hopefully, a kirby hat

Aww man, I don't check the forums enough :( I did go... but I was REALLY late!!! I got there after 3 and missed Hironobu Sakaguchi... pretty gutted... BUT I tried out The Last Story... won a copy of the game signed... lol I didn't even realise... the Nintendo Rep had to tell me about 5 times hahaha Was well chuffed. Happened in 5 minutes of me being there.

Sorry Josh I would have been well up for meeting :( Maybe we can arrange something else in the near future.

Gotta dash, will upload the rest later/tomorrow! This is the best pic anyway!

whchti.jpg

I got there after 3 and missed Hironobu Sakaguchi... pretty gutted...

I was there at 09:30 and still missed Hironobu. The queuing system was retarded, seemingly a never ending circle around the booth with no clear end. I was told I had 'pushed in' by staff, moved again to what I thought was the end of the queue and again told I was wrong; and the third time (after Hironobus Q&A) the line was instantly closed. Really disappointed since it was the main reason I went, and a really limited Q&A session too.

I did, however, do this:

417761_10150684308384703_538679702_11300624_260460135_n.jpg

and get this:

418481_10150684386864703_538679702_11300876_804067745_n.jpg

I got in at the early entry time, spent a couple rounds of the expo, I picked up 2 volumes of the Toradora manga, 2 Haruhi Suzumiya wallscrolls, A Yuki Nagato Figma figurine, a K-ON! Phone holder and some pocky, spent ?84 in total. It got very crowded in the final half an hour I spent there (Left just before 2pm)

Fun times were had, loving some of the cosplay that was being sported. it was funny me and one of my mates were in cosplay, the other wasn't and people were asking him for pictures. Had a good laugh when he told us.

I was there at 09:30 and still missed Hironobu. The queuing system was retarded, seemingly a never ending circle around the booth with no clear end. I was told I had 'pushed in' by staff, moved again to what I thought was the end of the queue and again told I was wrong; and the third time (after Hironobus Q&A) the line was instantly closed. Really disappointed since it was the main reason I went, and a really limited Q&A session too.

I did, however, do this:

417761_10150684308384703_538679702_11300624_260460135_n.jpg

and get this:

418481_10150684386864703_538679702_11300876_804067745_n.jpg

Aww sorry to hear you had a shit time of it in the queue... sounded like a nightmare... Funnily enough I DID push in, although i didn't realise it... haha but only for the game competition... which I ended up winning, hurrah!

Photo with the tardis??? had to be done ;) Although the red faced David Tennent look 'a' like scared me off... haha

Sign in to follow this