NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

I'm late, but I to did a head shavey thing.

So for the first time ever, posting in this thread.

9ASTbbr.jpg

715.gif I just want to fit in.

I attended the London Comic Con today. I got to meet an author I like (Lucy Saxon) - she was wearing a fantastic costume:

jWM4PUW.jpg

Dude, if you're going to put your arm around someone, fucking do it properly. I'm not sure how you were brought up on this, but going 3/4 of the way and then making a fist away from the waist is not the way to go. If you're worried*, just ask "Is it OK if I do this?" with hand on the ladies' hips. Even if she says no, you've been a gentleman and can adapt.

I just get nervous when meeting people - I did talk to her for around 20 minutes, so I'd say that made up for it.

You smash her? #KFC

She said that she would have, but I didn't put my arm around her properly, so it put her off.

And thank you, @drahkon.

The important thing is that you have another picture of you with a girl to put on your mantelpiece.

The important thing is that you have another picture of you with a girl to put on your mantelpiece.

And take up valuable amiibo space?! I think not!

Great. There goes my Most Attractive Member 2015 award. :blank:

I'm gonna go cry in the corner. :(

Edited by drahkon

King_V in Spain

11219397_10153036855237887_2935546490910770037_n.jpg?oh=4abf1c1fd297f8a8fc1e924fd80f5f17&oe=564CF18E

You're welcome. :p

Looking awesome. :D

How did you bring up your shoulders? Probably the body part I need to work on the most. (after calves)

Looking awesome. :D

How did you bring up your shoulders? Probably the body part I need to work on the most. (after calves)

Awww thanks man.

Hmm, I've never actually train to develop muscles as my training is focused purely on what will support my Taekwondo - so my regime is more core and plyometric focus.

But one exercise I would recommend would be my variation of the Russian Cable Rotation - primarily for the obliques to aid rotation, but secondary for the arms and shoulders. My twist to the exercise is to do a heavy weight approx half my bodyweight, at mid-range hip-level for 4 or 5x5 reps with 2 mins rest. That exercise is pretty much my upper body main and the rest would be back, legs, plyometrics, cardio and kicking. (oh and overhead lunges would be hitting the shoulders)

Please feel free to let me know if you would like more precise workouts to try.

: peace:

Edited by King_V

Awww thanks man.

Hmm, I've never actually train to develop muscles as my training is focused purely on what will support my Taekwondo - so my regime is more core and plyometric focus.

But one exercise I would recommend would be my variation of the Russian Cable Rotation - primarily for the obliques to aid rotation, but secondary for the arms and shoulders. My twist to the exercise is to do a heavy weight approx half my bodyweight, at mid-range hip-level for 4 or 5x5 reps with 2 mins rest. That exercise is pretty much my upper body main and the rest would be back, legs, plyometrics, cardio and kicking. (oh and overhead lunges would be hitting the shoulders)

Please feel free to let me know if you would like more precise workouts to try.

: peace:

Ah, the Taekwondo explains it.

I train at home usually, so it's probably just a case of improving my overhead pressing or finding an exercise like you mentioned earlier but one which can be done with just freeweights.

Keep it up though, looking good.

Ah, the Taekwondo explains it.

I train at home usually, so it's probably just a case of improving my overhead pressing or finding an exercise like you mentioned earlier but one which can be done with just freeweights.

Keep it up though, looking good.

Thanks for the big up man.

If bigger shoulders are what you want, definitely go the overhead press route. I'll continue more of this fitness talk in the fitness thread with you. :heart:

Proof that I have always been an absolute studmuffin, as if anyone needed it.

10982769_10155955327520341_7631107412887233070_n.jpg?oh=ba8cdd34255ac38fd24386608dbed102&oe=56386239

11057298_10155955327665341_1356488875787168414_n.jpg?oh=507ac5737e37e551df21e1f0e8d8cfe5&oe=567EAB34

11822545_10155955327775341_6119666057067882605_n.jpg?oh=ca05bca74224c5300ba4e4f39c337d9d&oe=5635B6C8

image.jpg

Melee at Zell's place :) In case you were wondering, from left to right: @Mr\-Paul, @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane, (my leg), @Zell, @Sheikah, @Cube

Edited by Shorty