NEurope
Serebii

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Autumn 2014)

In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics Universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it’s too late.

lego_batman_3wauae.jpg

lego_batman_3_batman_ugust.jpglego_batman_3_batmanrcsuko.jpglego_batman_3_batmanshgumk.jpglego_batman_3_cyborg_5pugq.jpglego_batman_3_jokerlevju6b.jpg

Edited by Serebii

A gyme! What's a gyme?(sees game) Oh, a gyme! (classic Homer)

How much longer do we have to wait for LEGO Marvel Vs DC?

This is just what's needed. Another Lego game!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a Lego play through as much as anyone else but seriously now. It's like one gets released every month!

I'm just waiting for the inevitable Lego Simpsons game - then I'll be interested in the franchise again!

This is just what's needed. Another Lego game!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a Lego play through as much as anyone else but seriously now. It's like one gets released every month!

I'm just waiting for the inevitable Lego Simpsons game - then I'll be interested in the franchise again!

I would love a Lego Simpsons game.

Problem is that EA owns the Simpsons game rights, so that means it wouldn't be on Wii U

I would love a Lego Simpsons game.

Problem is that EA owns the Simpsons game rights, so that means it wouldn't be on Wii U

Based on the official LEGO Simpsons minifigures and the LEGO episode of The Simpsons, the biggest problem would be that the Simpsons style simply doesn't work with LEGO.

@canand must be happy.

Yes! Must happen!

I agree with @Cube the real life LEGO figures look terrible. I liked the LEGO episode.

But, yeah, Batman.

The episode itself was enjoyable, I just didn't like the look of the characters. It's like when people request Nintendo LEGO, characters like Link and Samus could work, but very stylised characters like Mario wouldn't - it would either not look enough like LEGO or it would just look like a LEGO minifigure dressed as Mario.

Cool I can't wait geting it for my 3DS XL and my mum will be geting the Wii U version

Awwww yeah, sequel to best Lego game. Get in.

Incorrect. MARVEL Super Heroes is the best by far.

What's Lego batman 2 like? With it being £10 on the eshop I'm tempted...

What's Lego batman 2 like? With it being £10 on the eshop I'm tempted...

I've heard it's really good, especially for co-op. I've just downloaded it but I think Mario Kart and Wind Waker will get played first...

Incorrect. MARVEL Super Heroes is the best by far.

It really isn't. Batman 2 has a far better open world and much more varied levels. Lego Marvel is on the same level as the Indy games, average tier :heh:

:bowdown: Yes Yes Yes

Based on the official LEGO Simpsons minifigures and the LEGO episode of The Simpsons, the biggest problem would be that the Simpsons style simply doesn't work with LEGO.

I disagree they work very well with Lego and it isn't like other Lego lines haven't had slightly altered heads before or unusual bucks for the figures

I've got two sets of the lego minifigures, and half a set sat in front of me now on my desk, and i think they fit the style brilliantly, i'd kill for a game or more sets/mini figures

Annnnnd I didn't know it had this

Buying the game just for this.