Summary of Q1:

Wii U = 4

3DS = 9

Wii U eShop = 7

3DS eShop = 14

Wii U VC = 12

3DS VC = 8

Total = 54

Just 4 Wii U retail games is pretty awful, especially when only 1 of them is significant. :hmm: Q2 is obviously going to be a big improvement though, the situation has been so bad it can only get better. :D

You're getting your days and months mixed up. It comes out in the eshop 27th June. And retail on 11th July.

You're getting your days and months mixed up. It comes out in the eshop 27th June. And retail on 11th July.

Aye. That's the one. Too many red/green/blue shells to the head methinks. :D

OK, cheers everyone. All of that stuff has been added.

: peace:

Here's hoping there's a lot more to add next week. ;)

OK I'm still a little high/confused/knackered :heh: so can anyone help me out with release date info. Do we have any confirmed European release dates that I can now add to the first post? :blank:

OK I'm still a little high/confused/knackered :heh: so can anyone help me out with release date info. Do we have any confirmed European release dates that I can now add to the first post? :blank:

Hyrule Warriors is September 19 according to the video yesterday

I'm not allowed to post URLs yet but go to nintendo co uk/Games/E3/Nintendo-E3-2014-891073.html#videos

You don't even have to load the video, it's the fourth one from the left under 'Digital Event Video' and it says the date in the blurb there

Edited by electrolite77

Super Smash Bros (3DS) 3 Oct

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (3DS) 28 Nov

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival (3DS) 26 June

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (Wii U/ 3DS) 27 June

Fantasy Life (3DS) October

So... looking at the release date situation for the rest of 2014, at the moment it seems like my next Wii U retail purchase is going to be Hyrule Warriors on September 19th.

Really curious as to where Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Captain Toad Treasure Tracker are going to fit in. :hmm:

IMO at least one of those titles needs to be released before Hyrule Warriors, otherwise it's going to be yet another mess in the last quarter, with titles clashing all over the place. :shakehead

We've already got Hyrule Warriors out on the same day as Theatrhythm. icon13.gif

The US are getting Fantasy Life in October, not sure if that'll be the same for Europe, but it's already a bad move, what with Smash for 3DS coming out that month as well, not to mention Bayonetta 2. :indeed:

Anyone else fearing a poorly scheduled onslaught of titles this Q4?

Chill out and play Tomodachi in the meantime. :cool:

Fantasy Life, SMT 4 and Persona Q are a good basis for me to work off. :heh: I'm not sure about the new Theatrhythm. The first is my most played 3DS game but I need to read up on what more the new one has.

Chill out and play Tomodachi in the meantime. :cool:
If I chill out anymore I might flatline. :heh:

Fantasy Life, SMT 4 and Persona Q are a good basis for me to work off. :heh: I'm not sure about the new Theatrhythm. The first is my most played 3DS game but I need to read up on what more the new one has.
Obviously less of an issue if you've only got a 3DS, but Fantasy Life looks like a huge timesink (not to mention awesome) so I'd definitely like to see it given some breathing space.

Fantasy Life is 26 September for Europe, we get a month before the US :)

So... looking at the release date situation for the rest of 2014, at the moment it seems like my next Wii U retail purchase is going to be Hyrule Warriors on September 19th.

Really curious as to where Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Captain Toad Treasure Tracker are going to fit in. :hmm:

IMO at least one of those titles needs to be released before Hyrule Warriors, otherwise it's going to be yet another mess in the last quarter, with titles clashing all over the place. :shakehead

We've already got Hyrule Warriors out on the same day as Theatrhythm. icon13.gif

The US are getting Fantasy Life in October, not sure if that'll be the same for Europe, but it's already a bad move, what with Smash for 3DS coming out that month as well, not to mention Bayonetta 2. :indeed:

The next Nintendo retail title will be Wii Sports Club, which is July. Once Hyrule Warriors hits I think it's going to be a case of one Wii U title per month.

Hyrule Warriors-September

Bayonetta-October

Captain Toad-November

Smash Bros.-December

I think that's fine. If you mix the 3DS titles in then it could get a little messy but given what we know, I think it will be just like the Wii U, with one major title hitting each month.

I can't wait for Fantasy Life. :D

Cheers.

But damn, that means it's out just one week before Smash. :shakehead

If you mix the 3DS titles in then it could get a little messy
It definitely will, and what about when you factor in all of the other consoles, for gamers like yourself? Bloody nightmare.

I can't wait for Fantasy Life. :D
Same. :)

Gotta admit it was pretty much off my radar until I saw it on the Treehouse vids, now I cannot wait to play it! :bouncy:

Such a shame it isn't releasing earlier. :(

Oh sweet! Much better than having it alongside Smash! :D

Now if only we could get something retail in July/August... (Cough! Devilish Brain Training, Band Bros P, Cough!)

Oh sweet! Much better than having it alongside Smash! :D
It's better than having them release on exactly the same day for sure, but still way too close. A week long gap considering the scale of Fantasy Life is nowhere near enough! :shakehead

As I've said before (sorry for being a broken record :heh:) this wouldn't be so annoying if there was just such a large amount of quality software that clumping titles together was completely unavoidable, but the fact that we can go weeks, even months with absolutely nothing, to shit loads of games at the same time, makes it infuriating. :mad:

I mean Nintendo finally got some momentum going for Wii U with the release of MK8, they need to keep it going by getting another big title out by the end of this month/early July (retail version of Wii Sports Club isn't gonna cut it) but instead it looks like there's going to be a 3 and a half month gap between MK8 and the next significant Wii U release. ::shrug:

It's going to be the wait from DKCTF to MK8 all over again. :indeed:

Hmm lets see what we've got so far.

19th:

Pullblox World

27th:

One Piece: Unlimited World RED

July:

3rd:

Chibi-Robo! Let’s Go, Photo!

11th:

Wii Sports Club

September:

19th:

Hyrule Warriors

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Maybe)

26th:

Fantasy Life

October:

3rd:

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

November:

28th:

Pokémon Omega Ruby

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Seems like a decent line up.

With Fantasy Life releasing on my bday, there can be no further debating that Level-5 made this game for me and not @Fused King. : peace:

Well, Evolve, The Evil Within and Battlefield: Hardline launch on my birthday thus implying they want me back on the Sony side of things.

But I say NO!

Fantasy Life all the way!

I wanted to buy this game instead of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but since it took so long I fucked up and bought that curse.

Now I might just consider doing something I pretty much never do: selling a game (Animal Crossing) and using the money to get another one.

This time it's justified though, for I never intented to buy Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I was tricked into it!

I struggle to get into RPGs but I think I'll give Fantasy Life a chance. I like the Animal Crossing influences and the fact that the battles aren't turn based.

Now I might just consider doing something I pretty much never do: selling a game (Animal Crossing) and using the money to get another one.

This time it's justified though, for I never intented to buy Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I was tricked into it!

Whats your beef with Animal Crossing? :(

Whats your beef with Animal Crossing? :(

I don't know, it's kind of bad for my health to have a game which I have to check daily or else I will get punished for it in the form of villagers hating me and weeds and stuff....:laughing:

I'd rather have something more defined like Fantasy Life with more 'gamelike' things to do.

I am sooo looking forward to going on Quests with you guys in that cutesy Level-5 World.

@RedShell Just Dance 2015 comes out on October 24th in UK

What is the release date? Is it the same for all platforms?

A. Just Dance 2015 will be released in EMEA on October 23rd (October 24th in the UK) and in mid-October in the US on all console gaming platforms: Wii and Wii U systems from Nintendo, Microsoft Kinect for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and Sony PlayStation Move for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 http://123kinect.com/e3-2014-just-dance-2015-announced/45879/

Edited by canand
Automerged Doublepost

I see Bayonetta 2 has an October release date but wikipedia hasn't given a definite date...why is that? Is there a firm set-in-stone date for the game?