NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

We have arrived!

Will be updating this post over the next couple of days getting us all ready for the new season this Tuesday!

The Top League, a place to witness the most refined classic art of football. The keys to the top title await.

800px-Entrega_de_las_llaves_a_San_Pedro_(Perugino).jpg

Delivery of the Keys (Perugino)

Battlestar Odwinica 2/1

Eights United 2/1

Happenstance FC 5/1

Intergalactico Stars 4/1

Leeds M.O.T 10/1

Madpool 2/1

Mcoys Sons 3/1

Rising Phoenix 10/1

Silverdale Hotpot 2/1

The Sixty-Fourthers 4/1

The Middle League, a more uncertain impression of things lie in wait in this league. The changing quality of light and teams is highlighted in this dynamic, transient league.

800px-Berthe_Morisot_The_Harbor_at_Lorient.jpg

Berthe Morisot The Harbor at Lorient

Aqui1a All Stars 10/1

All Stars are a relatively new team having only joined in season 19 but since starting they have been promoted, relegated and promoted again. Tuesday’s game marks the start of their second foray into the Middle League and they will not easily be shifted. Statistically they have the weakest team in the league but they also have one of the highest rated managers in the whole Championship to lead them.

Bubbles FC 9/1

With the rate of new arrivals to the league, Bubbles are no longer granted newbie status and need to work hard to show these young upstarts how the game is played. Starting in season 18 and reaching the Middle League 2 seasons later, Bubbles were sent back to the lower league where they would have stayed were it not for The Shake Up. Nevertheless, Bubbles have been incubating a strong side these last couple of seasons and we may just see them unleashed for season 22.

DuDs Baggies 10/1

There are hieroglyphics in the player’s tunnel at DuDs Baggies’ ground which tell the tale of a legendary manager who quit the game and was prophecised to return and take the leagues by storm. Apparently that manager is DuD and so far he is living up to his reputation. He is the (joint) second highest rated manager in the Championship and has a strong team to boot. His team have finished fourth in both seasons since his return but now he has the splendour of the Elite League potentially only a season away, he may go all out to get there.

Dysonian Wanderers 5/1 (if manager is not AWOL)

Wanderers are Xpert Legends but lately have suffered from an absent manager. It was thought that Dyson would join the other managers and create a new team but it seems his interests lie outside the game entirely. Their club history shows a massive drop from their former glory, since finishing 4th in the Elite League in season 19 they have been relegated twice and were only just spared from the humiliation of returning to the lower league in just two seasons thanks to The Shake Up. With their trophies gathering dust and their manager AWOL, Dysonian Wanderers are unlikely to cause a stir this season.

Emo Blades 5/1 (if manager is not AWOL)

Emo Blades have had a shaky few seasons, dipping in and out of the lower league and spared from relegation this season. Towards the end of season 21, Blades’ manager had rarely been seen at the club which contributed to low morale and poor results for the team. If Jayseven returns for this season he may find it easy to escape the team’s cycle of promotion/relegation but with the first game less than 24 hours away and no sign of him yet, it’s not looking good for Emo Blades.

Real Peeps 9/1

Real Peeps won the lower league in their second season and have been clinging to the Middle League by tooth and nail ever since. Although they have had progressively higher finishes each season since starting, relegation has always loomed over their heads and it’s only by pure luck that they are here now. Real Peeps are a team used to struggling but they are no longer the underdogs. It may be their time to move up and begin clinging on to the Elite League instead.

Recall United 7/1

Recall United are one of the strongest and most experienced teams in the Middle League, having been promoted into the Elite League in season 19 only to be relegated again, they had a real chance of promotion this season and just missed out. This season they will be looking to return to the Elite League and have a real chance of doing so. They were Team of the Month for February at the end of Season 21 and are definitely a team to watch out for.

Seahawks FC 7/1

Seahawks were promoted into the Middle League after their second season and have had a strong presence there ever since. However, last season was their lowest finish since season 18 which could be a sign the team is slipping. Although performance last season doesn’t count for much now as half of the Middle League has changed. Seahawks are a strong side and can be deadly both home and away. They aren’t going down without a fight.

The Comerade Co-op 9/1

Comerade joined in season 16 and steadily moved up until they were promoted to the Middle League in season 18, unfortunately finishing last and moving back down. They finished 3rd in season 20 but were robbed of promotion when the league format changed to 10-10-10, however they came back to win the league the very next season and are starting on a high. They bring with them four teams they know they can beat and will be looking to make themselves at home for a few seasons development in the Middle League.

Winston Gardens 10/1

Winston Gardens have a very bare club history but also a very impressive one as they finished second in their very first season. It’s easy to dismiss the team as inexperienced but they are in the Middle League on their own merit, having beaten stronger and more experienced to get there. They have a strong, young side and seem equally at ease whether they’re home or away. Do not take them lightly.

The Lower League, an exciting and new take on the game. Unpredictable and abstract this league houses the future direction of Xpert

Mondrian_Composition_II_in_Red%2C_Blue%2C_and_Yellow.jpg

Mondrian Composition II in Red, Blue, and Yellow

AC Elites

Bayer Neverlusen

Coloccini FC

Crisfield Seahawks

Cubic County

Dragooooo

Fedex United

Hadens Rangers

Luca Luca

Yellow Submarine

Alliances

holyfami.jpg

Edited by Haden

Lower League should be an amazing watch with the majority of teams being at the same level.

Rangers are ready to take out the competition!

We would be if our midfield wasn't so pathetic haha.

Didn't Inter end fifth? A nemesis I could have done without.

Ah well, easy start at least. I should have nine points after the first three.

No offense, but when I checked the middle league, I thought I clicked wrong and got to the lower league :p

Did Roostophe quit?

All the new teams in the lower league.

The legends gone.

It's all part of a bigger picture.

But you are to simple to understand.

A new chapter is about to be written.

Middle 3 fixtures.

Battlestar, Eights, Silverdale.

That's hard.

Shit my club is falling apart before it's first game!!

The trainer is so angry after a training session that his football shoe flies through the air and hits Donald Tabb right on the forehead so badly the player has to have seven stiches. Donald Tabb wants to leave the club and therefore loses some form.

Anyone wanting to do their predictions needs to get them sent to me. I'll keep it open till the end of the week.

I just want to beat Dragwho, rangers and Bayer alwayslusen. All other matches I will accept a loss if it has to be :p

Looking forward to the league beginning. I'll send my predictions over later.

Can anyone alert Fierce Link, Dyson, Emo and Cube if they see them on their travels they seem to have not turned up yet.

Nikos if you are in contact with Co-op if you could let him know you will be taking him out soon that would be good :D

Season Twenty Two – The Shake Up

For those of you looking back, this is when it started. When 5 managers abandoned their squads to start new teams and fight it out in the depths of the lower league to see who really has what it takes. Which turned the top two leagues into a fierce battleground as old alliances were broken and new ones forged. Old teams disappeared and new ones took their place. Relegated teams were spared while teams who missed out on promotion were suddenly called up. For the first time since the N-Euro Championship began, a level playing field has been created. This season it really is anybody’s game.

Aqui1a All Stars

All Stars are a relatively new team having only joined in season 19 but since starting they have been promoted, relegated and promoted again. Tuesday’s game marks the start of their second foray into the Middle League and they will not easily be shifted. Statistically they have the weakest team in the league but they also have one of the highest rated managers in the whole Championship to lead them.

Bubbles FC

With the rate of new arrivals to the league, Bubbles are no longer granted newbie status and need to work hard to show these young upstarts how the game is played. Starting in season 18 and reaching the Middle League 2 seasons later, Bubbles were sent back to the lower league where they would have stayed were it not for The Shake Up. Nevertheless, Bubbles have been incubating a strong side these last couple of seasons and we may just see them unleashed for season 22.

DuDs Baggies

There are hieroglyphics in the player’s tunnel at DuDs Baggies’ ground which tell the tale of a legendary manager who quit the game and was prophecised to return and take the leagues by storm. Apparently that manager is DuD and so far he is living up to his reputation. He is the (joint) second highest rated manager in the Championship and has a strong team to boot. His team have finished fourth in both seasons since his return but now he has the splendour of the Elite League potentially only a season away, he may go all out to get there.

Dysonian Wanderers

Wanderers are Xpert Legends but lately have suffered from an absent manager. It was thought that Dyson would join the other managers and create a new team but it seems his interests lie outside the game entirely. Their club history shows a massive drop from their former glory, since finishing 4th in the Elite League in season 19 they have been relegated twice and were only just spared from the humiliation of returning to the lower league in just two seasons thanks to The Shake Up. With their trophies gathering dust and their manager AWOL, Dysonian Wanderers are unlikely to cause a stir this season.

Emo Blades

Emo Blades have had a shaky few seasons, dipping in and out of the lower league and spared from relegation this season. Towards the end of season 21, Blades’ manager had rarely been seen at the club which contributed to low morale and poor results for the team. If Jayseven returns for this season he may find it easy to escape the team’s cycle of promotion/relegation but with the first game less than 24 hours away and no sign of him yet, it’s not looking good for Emo Blades.

Real Peeps

Real Peeps won the lower league in their second season and have been clinging to the Middle League by tooth and nail ever since. Although they have had progressively higher finishes each season since starting, relegation has always loomed over their heads and it’s only by pure luck that they are here now. Real Peeps are a team used to struggling but they are no longer the underdogs. It may be their time to move up and begin clinging on to the Elite League instead.

Recall United

Recall United are one of the strongest and most experienced teams in the Middle League, having been promoted into the Elite League in season 19 only to be relegated again, they had a real chance of promotion this season and just missed out. This season they will be looking to return to the Elite League and have a real chance of doing so. They were Team of the Month for February at the end of Season 21 and are definitely a team to watch out for.

Seahawks FC

Seahawks were promoted into the Middle League after their second season and have had a strong presence there ever since. However, last season was their lowest finish since season 18 which could be a sign the team is slipping. Although performance last season doesn’t count for much now as half of the Middle League has changed. Seahawks are a strong side and can be deadly both home and away. They aren’t going down without a fight.

The Comerade Co-op

Comerade joined in season 16 and steadily moved up until they were promoted to the Middle League in season 18, unfortunately finishing last and moving back down. They finished 3rd in season 20 but were robbed of promotion when the league format changed to 10-10-10, however they came back to win the league the very next season and are starting on a high. They bring with them four teams they know they can beat and will be looking to make themselves at home for a few seasons development in the Middle League.

Winston Gardens

Winston Gardens have a very bare club history but also a very impressive one as they finished second in their very first season. It’s easy to dismiss the team as inexperienced but they are in the Middle League on their own merit, having beaten stronger and more experienced teams to get there. They have a strong, young side and seem equally at ease whether they’re home or away. Do not take them lightly.

@dan\-likes\-trees

Edited by The Peeps

Can anyone alert Fierce Link, Dyson, Emo and Cube if they see them on their travels they seem to have not turned up yet.

Nikos if you are in contact with Co-op if you could let him know you will be taking him out soon that would be good :D

Co-op has been warned that his ass is grass and i'm gonna smoke it! Unfortunately we're not in the same league but hey! :P

Alliances and Middle reports and Odds added (thanks peeps)

Now is the time to declare your alliances!

Hope to get Top and Lower League team reports done tom and then will move onto lucky draw! :D

What do I need to do, Haden? I've set my tactics for tomorrow.

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Season Twenty Two – The Shake Up

[/MENTION]

Love it! Not gonna lie Peeps, your match report week summary things was my main motivation for wanting to be in the mid league!

Looking forward to the league! Feeling a bit more optimistic now a few of the other lower leaguers have been promoted... looking to get in one more striker for the start of the season and then I think I'll be good...

Oh shit i need alliance members.

Who's down?

Chuck Recall in, it's about time i rejoined an alliance.

Great pre-season writeup Peeps, upto standards.

Bring on Real Peeps :D

Wishing everyone a good season :)

The top five favourites in the upper league all won their matches today.

Poor Cube. Should we start look for a new team member Odwin? :p