NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 33: This thing of ours

I'll be seeing you in the champions league when we undoubtedly get there ;p

Wheyhey! My 19-6 striker on a casual 17 dv already, 20-8 MF on a nice 14. I luurrve that middle league. Just left Japan so my internet may drop off again - get ready to swoop, mid leaguers!

Just wanted to do a proper sign off :)

I am afraid I won't be returning I know it is a bind for you guys and I probably should not have started this season.

I have had a great collection of seasons but fatigue and life has finally caught up!

I just want to say thanks for the memories, even though I never met any of you guys except for the Therfield crew! Xpert was for a long time (from 2007!) quite a regular part of my life every Tuesday and Friday along with the new threads for each season.

There have been many laughs and some moments of anger but it has all been great and I will look back in fondness.

I hope the league carries on and continues to be a success (I will not miss PMing like a million people before each season... :shakehead)

My personal highlight was winning my first league, the last league I won with Haden United and the perfect team, creating some damn good opening posts if I dont say so myself (Season 24 and the Henry V one being personal faves) Roostophe crying, Charlie vs Ell, NWO vs Nexus, Zells remarkable final day league win, Champions League and winning the recent Cup with the Legends.

Peeps is a great Admin and I am sure you will make a success of it.

Anyway if you make it to Season 50 maybe I will come back.

Until then, thanks NE Xpert goodbye and good luck :)

393%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

I am afraid I won't be returning I know it is a bind for you guys and I probably should not have started this season.

I have had a great collection of seasons but fatigue and life has finally caught up!

I just want to say thanks for the memories, even though I never met any of you guys except for the Therfield crew! Xpert was for a long time (from 2007!) quite a regular part of my life every Tuesday and Friday along with the new threads for each season.

There have been many laughs and some moments of anger but it has all been great and I will look back in fondness.

I hope the league carries on and continues to be a success (I will not miss PMing like a million people before each season... :shakehead)

My personal highlight was winning my first league, the last league I won with Haden United and the perfect team, creating some damn good opening posts if I dont say so myself (Season 24 and the Henry V one being personal faves) Roostophe crying, Charlie vs Ell, NWO vs Nexus, Zells remarkable final day league win, Champions League and winning the recent Cup with the Legends.

Thanks for everything Haden. I credit you for bringing me into the league as I remember you sending countless PMs to get me signed up. The persistence paid off in the end!

It's a shame to see you go. A few more seasons and I reckon the Legends would have got the title after many years in the wilderness. Nevertheless you'll still go down as one of the best managers in the league's history. One day I'll pass your 4 championships.

You've always been the heart and soul of the league. We'll miss your season write-ups and wrestling gifs. A lot of us vets will have to step up to keep this place lively. It won't be easy filling your shoes though Haden.

Hope you can still stick around the community and maybe post in the thread from time to time.

Only one last thing to say...

Haden... YOOOOUUUU'RRE FIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRREEEDD!

Sorry to see you go Dan, you brought me here and this has been my only real form of contact with you over the last few years despite best efforts through alternative means! Sad times!

I think I'll stick it out to the end of this season and then potentially hang up my managerial boots. I could try just ditching my official team to see if that frees up a bit more time for me but I don't spent too much time on that team anyway so will have to see.

I'll take heart in the fact that your decision to leave came after I whooped your candy ass in the league! :p However, this was bitter sweet as it lead me to do the same although I have been thinking about leaving for a while now.

Thanks for all your efforts here and your help when I first joined. Hopefully this won't be the last I ever hear of you...

Keep in touch!

I think X11 is trying it's best to hold onto Haden... 16/4 Freekicker.. 8 mill+ youth surely lol.

Edited by DuD

Haden!!!! Oh bro. Can't believe you're actually off. Truely inspirational on this forum for your fantastic reports and the blinding first posts. I laughed out loud at them on many an occasion. You made the league the kind of thing that attracted such stars as tennis ace roger federer after he went to watch a couple of Winston games and their subsequent write-ups - you'll be trueky missed by us both!

And Nikos! You gotta give us another season, I'm not sure we can take the hit of two Elite managers... But more importantly, Winston's elite league title next season will feel hollow if I didn't have to fight you for it!

Peepsy I'm more than happy to get back in the reportage game by cranking out a first post next season unless you wanna do it - I've got some making up to do for my international hiatus upon my return..

Zells on the money - us oldies will have to up our games to keep the place abuzz - peepsy can't do the whole hog himself!

Been a quiet thread this season!

PS also shocked to find out that myself and haden share the same name?

From danlikestrees, concluding his scouting trip on location in Vietnam

Edited by dan-likes-trees

I'm happy for you to do the first post next season if you like but it's not a problem if I need to do it :p

@Nikos9 sorry to be seeing you go as well, I've always looked forward to facing you each season as you've consistently had one of the strongest teams in the top division for countless seasons.

At this rate we'll be down to one division next season! But we can rebuild, we have the technology!

@Haden , sad to see you go.

Your reports were always what made me look forward to the Tuesday/Friday matches and were what made this league special. I will miss matches against you as they were always enjoyable both for us and our club supporters.

Sad to hear both of you may quit. I hope you both will change your mind and stay.

Edited by Tales

Sorry to see you both go from Xpert @Haden and @Nikos9. Thanks for everything that has been made possible Haden with the leagues. Hopefully i'll see you back in the future, but again thanks for everything. Enjoy Xpert retirement both.

I'm going to quit at the end of this season too. I'm surprised I've lasted this long, as I've lost interest for ages.

I've loved playing and I might be back in the future.

:)

The Xpert team have finally added a feature that many people have been calling out a long time for...

At the end of this season I'll be looking to merge our league with another one that's struggling. We will keep our teams and players but old data will apparently be lost - this might only be if we merge into another league rather than accepting another league into our own.

Are people up for this or do we want to carry on as we are but with 15-20 teams?

Edited by The Peeps

Damn, forgotten to set tactics again. Considering the score I think I could actually have won if I had remembered.

Way to tarnish his title!! Well done peepsy, haven't been following upper league action this season so it was a surprise to see you leading the pack a couple weeks ago. Gutted you beat me to the title!

Big f8nal games for middle league, still three teams with title hopes! Roll on tuesday!

Congrats The Peeps : peace: You definitely deserve it, especially on a run like that.

Should be an interesting final game of the season as myself and Ell battle to avoid relegation! Think the home side are going to win...

15 games undefeated :) I knew I'd only lost once but I never looked at it that way lol.

It looks like we'll have 18 (at the very least) teams for next season but I'm hoping to find another league to merge into us. This will probably mean a longer off-season if it takes a while to find one.

I managed to miss my last 4 games, 7 including official.

Maybe I should reconsider carrying on too?