NEurope
The Peeps

The Xpert Thread

I don't really have time to run it but would be happy to do an opening post and the odd report.

Well done on winning the league very well deserved after all your seasons of toil!

Cool, no worries, I'm happy to run it. I think we'd all like some Haden reports though for sure!

Cheers haha. Was a bit anticlimactic in the end as I won I think 4 games from end of season. But still a big moment.. and a big relief!!! I've come 2nd twice now though which is rather a downer for Winston fans worldwide.

I may be interested in rejoining if there was a reset, although as of right now I'm just a bit fatigued by it all. As you say, I think giving it 2 or 3 seasons' notice before a reset may be a good idea.

I think I'm in the same boat as you, I was against a reset when it was last proposed since my team were really starting to blossom. And yes, it is a huge deal to lose all of that progress, history, etc that you spent a lot of time working at. So I wouldn't blame anyone for being against a reset if they wanted to carry on with their existing team, I wouldn't want to force it on anyone.

Yeah, I think that would be best for everyone. We'll see how everyone's feeling maybe early-mid next year.. Maybe around Euro 2016 to catch people in a footbally mood, if we can all wait that long!

Winston really struggling this season - not sure if I want to stay up or if I'm happy to dip down to mid league for a year. We'll be back!

Cool, no worries, I'm happy to run it. I think we'd all like some Haden reports though for sure!

Cheers haha. Was a bit anticlimactic in the end as I won I think 4 games from end of season. But still a big moment.. and a big relief!!! I've come 2nd twice now though which is rather a downer for Winston fans worldwide.

Yeah, I think that would be best for everyone. We'll see how everyone's feeling maybe early-mid next year.. Maybe around Euro 2016 to catch people in a footbally mood, if we can all wait that long!

Winston really struggling this season - not sure if I want to stay up or if I'm happy to dip down to mid league for a year. We'll be back!

Yeh Euro 2016 time for a new league sounds good gives everyone a break if needed.

I will check back in around then, Peeps is my Steam buddy if I am needed sooner :)

Doing my best to make it an N-E victory this season ;)

Likewise in the Middle League but Pebble & New Forest are providing stiff competition.

I go with whatever plan for the league you decide on if I'm still around, not fussed either way.

This thread has brought back great memories for me, and reading through and seeing people decide to quit after years is something I went through years ago. N-E X11 back in its prime was fantastic, the banter and rivalries we had were like nothing else.

I would definitely be up for a final encore season and cup with everyone starting from a clean slate. I reckon I could definitely get a certain Brian Mcoy involved, too.

This thread has brought back great memories for me, and reading through and seeing people decide to quit after years is something I went through years ago. N-E X11 back in its prime was fantastic, the banter and rivalries we had were like nothing else.

I would definitely be up for a final encore season and cup with everyone starting from a clean slate. I reckon I could definitely get a certain Brian Mcoy involved, too.

Great to hear. It'll pretty certainly be happening next summer around euro time in a new league. I'll add you to the list of old faces to contact when they time comes :)

Doing my best to make it an N-E victory this season ;)

Good effort in any case. Quite similar race to last year - nearly had Caltech but they're just too strong.

Poor effort by Winston this season. Lots of real life big changes getting in the way. I'll be back. Eyeing up the competition for next season and I think I could take middle league crown whilst blooding my new generaiton.

Can't believe you bottled it in the last game Nikos!

Can't believe you bottled it in the last game Nikos!

No idea what happened there...had the stronger team by far, better stats / ratings etc and yet still lost. Maybe it was just one of those random results or because they were the home team or something, grrr. Oh well, promotion back to the Elite League achieved, that's the main thing!

We will be starting the new season fairly quickly (2 weeks or so) as we're still at 30 active teams :)

Can't believe I only managed a draw in my last game with the ratings/tactics I had but at least I know a win wouldn't have made any difference I guess. Next season might be the one for us again though!

Anyone on here still playing? I've been really half arsed this season but am trying to make a push for promotion in the past week or so. Worked it out mathematically and figured it's near impossible... but Winston will try. Wouldn't mind one final season in upper to go out with a bit of a bang. Fantastic dvs nonetheless

Anyone on here still playing? I've been really half arsed this season but am trying to make a push for promotion in the past week or so. Worked it out mathematically and figured it's near impossible... but Winston will try. Wouldn't mind one final season in upper to go out with a bit of a bang. Fantastic dvs nonetheless

@The Peeps and I are still playing. On opposite paths at the moment since he's fighting it out to win the league and I'm fighting to avoid relegation.

I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for it to be honest.

Yeah I think one more win and I'll have the league in the bag. I'm trying to keep my interest up but it's getting a bit stale.

With interest in the game at an all time low from here and with the new league starting up soon I've been thinking about merging this league into a larger one. Is there anyone that would prefer to take over before this happens?

@dan\-likes\-trees @Nikos9 @Tales @MilaGi @Zell @Ellmeister

With interest in the game at an all time low from here and with the new league starting up soon I've been thinking about merging this league into a larger one. Is there anyone that would prefer to take over before this happens?

@dan\-likes\-trees @Nikos9 @Tales @MilaGi @Zell @Ellmeister

Hmm I was kinda hoping for a last hurrah this season in the upper league.. but to be honest I'm not playing it nearly enough to justify running it. Would none of the non-forumers from the league that we merged with (caltech et all) be up for running it?

If not then yeah by all means.

Edit: oh yeah and poor @Ellmeister 's lowly 'elites' will miss out their last chance to finally win an upper league title

If one of the other guys we merged with wants to take over then I'll go for that and we'll probably carry on as we are. Otherwise I've had a message from someone that runs another league that we can merge with. The first season would be CL format and standard from the following season onwards.

Wanted to ask here first obviously

I'm just waiting for the new league. Not getting invested before then.

If one of the other guys we merged with wants to take over then I'll go for that and we'll probably carry on as we are. Otherwise I've had a message from someone that runs another league that we can merge with. The first season would be CL format and standard from the following season onwards.

Wanted to ask here first obviously

Oh in that case I'd be well up for the merge. Bloody love CL format. Are the other league good? lol

I'm happy with whatever really. Might be good to have a fresh challenge as the season just past was a bit of a struggle to be honest (in terms of motivation).